Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sora's bad luck Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Sora's bad luck Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sora's bad luck Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sora's bad luck Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sora's bad luck Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sora's bad luck Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sora's bad luck Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sora's bad luck Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sora's bad luck Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sora's bad luck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Sora's bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Sora's bad luck   Sora's bad luck Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 2:02 pm

As the locust in the distance made their beautiful noises, and the kids outside laughing and playing, a ninja who was new to these parts walked down the right side of the street past a very peaceful neighborhood, with many buildings that were connected together. The Ninja's name was Sora, which was as beautiful as the sky. As Sora walked past the large glass window of a bakery, she stopped for a moment and watched as the worker prepared the oven, and fluffed the dough. As Sora watched, she heard someone from above yell "Watch out!". Sora looked up, and saw nothing but a white sky, which was actually flour that had poured out of the top window of the bakery by accident. The flour poured all over Sora covering her in it, making her look like a white ghost. The kids that were playing stopped and laughed, which made Sora embarrassed. And because of her covered in flour from head to toe, they could not see her embarrassed face. Before the person who yelled had time to come down, Sora quickly sped around the corner into an alley way, leaving nothing but a trail of flour behind.

((Sorry short, but i have limited time)
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

Sora's bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's bad luck   Sora's bad luck Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 10:03 pm

Still open..for anyone..
Back to top Go down
Naethyn
Jounin
Jounin
Naethyn

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sora's bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's bad luck   Sora's bad luck Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 7:37 am

May I join Sora-chan, please and thank you,?
Back to top Go down
Naethyn
Jounin
Jounin
Naethyn

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sora's bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's bad luck   Sora's bad luck Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 7:47 am

Naethyn was walking down the streets of Kumogakure. The strong and obnoxious snickering over by the bakery told him that another accident happened and someone most likely was covered in cake. Strolling past an alleyway, he saw a figure...a girl to be precise. Naethyn wasn't sure what to say, she was pretty much drenched in flour. He quickly turned down the alleyway and asked politely, "What's wrong? Are you okay? You look very...ummmm...white...it suit you very well." He said trying to lighten the situation so that she wasn't either completely angry for him even intruding on her embarrassment or completely sad for being humiliated in the first place. Naethyn tried wiping the flour from her face, but decided that would be a bad idea. He smiled sweetly waiting as he heard the snickering get closer then saw a group of kids walk passed the alleyway laughing about a girl that was hit with a bunch of flour.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

Sora's bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's bad luck   Sora's bad luck Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 4:59 pm

Without noticing, a man had walked up beside her and began helping her out. The flour made her white from head to toe, and with every little movement, some would fall off to the ground. Sora began brushing herself off when the man began speaking. Hearing the question "Are you alright", she rose her head up towards him and looked him in the eye, then hearing the last of what he had to say, which was more of a joking compliment, it made her a little more embarrassed, turning her face red behind the flour. "Y..yea...I'm fine.." Sora said quietly. The flour falling off made the whole floor around Sora white. The large chunks of piled up flour in the openings of her armor, and on her head remained as she brushed her armor off as best she could.
Back to top Go down
Naethyn
Jounin
Jounin
Naethyn

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sora's bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's bad luck   Sora's bad luck Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 8:50 pm

Naethyn began standing there not doing much as he watched the female completely shed the flour and turn back into a normal looking being. Naethyn was very confused at the fact that she was actually being nice and not shunning him away like most women did. "That's good, I am sorry about the flour, even though I had nothing to do with it." Naethyn's voice trembled and echoed throughout the alleyway.

"Wanna hang out somewhere besides this dank alley? Theres a Ramen and Saki shop near here." Naet offered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sora's bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's bad luck   Sora's bad luck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sora's bad luck
Page 1 of 1