Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Training,gentle fist style and special technique. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Training,gentle fist style and special technique. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Training,gentle fist style and special technique. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Training,gentle fist style and special technique. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Training,gentle fist style and special technique. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Training,gentle fist style and special technique. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Training,gentle fist style and special technique. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Training,gentle fist style and special technique. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Training,gentle fist style and special technique. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Training,gentle fist style and special technique.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konohagakure

Training,gentle fist style and special technique. Empty
PostSubject: Training,gentle fist style and special technique.   Training,gentle fist style and special technique. Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 3:22 pm

Jose woke up in the hyuga compound, he rose from his bed and went to the bathroom to have a shower and brush his teeth, he then got dressed In his usual hooded jacket, he actually had a t-shirt covered by the jacket, because he never knew when the weather would go wild, walked slowly to the door which he, in a very fast motion opened, he walked in the corridors, he walked downstairs and saw all the other hyuga there, he saw them train “Why not” he thought, he started to do gentle fist to the tree followed by another gentle fist, he did that for almost an hour ”This is exhausting” he thought and then sat at the side of the tree and healed his wounds. He then walked by the door of the compound and waved goodbye to the branch members that where near the door, he had his pouch full of medical kits and weapons, he had many secret ointments, “I am ready to train for real “he said to himself. He walked to the training area in which he started to train he putted some tramps that worked with wires in the tree branch that would throw many kunai at him when someone cut the wires as the kunai where wrapped in the wire and after cutting them Jose would use his chakra into the cut wires to throw the kunai directly at him. he cut the wires “Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms” he shouted. Threads of chakra came from his palms which he moved very fast the blades formed in an arc shaped form creating a visible chakra dome/shield of great protection that sliced in half most f the kunai when Jose finished ff his technique a kunai wounded his shoulders “ouch” he said “Mystical Palm Technique” he said while healing himself “it was good to train with those women he thought, they were very kind at teaching me this, as the wound healed he tried the same technique over and over again doing the same prosses,cut the wires kunai comes he slice them in half or toss them away, if they hit he then would heal himself then after time he started to get better and better at it, he made the chakra blades of an arc shape bigger and bigger and started to be better at slicing the kunai in half,he stopped and sat down to heal his wounds, he run out off the chakra needed to create his technique, which he was now training, because of its killing and damaging potential. Waiting for it to become his thump card.

440 words...i need more words...right?
Back to top Go down

Training,gentle fist style and special technique.
Page 1 of 1