Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Jose VS Nicol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Jose VS Nicol Empty
PostSubject: Jose VS Nicol   Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 7:59 pm

((Your battle will be moderated by Genkou.))
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Jose VS Nicol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose VS Nicol   Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 9:23 pm

Nicol entered the arena. It had large walls that circled an empty dirt floor, almost 100 feet in diameter. The noon sun hung above them, eliminating all but the tiniest. The air was stagnant, creating a humid atmosphere around him. Looking around, Nicol noticed that he had show up early, as his opponent had yet to arrive. Deciding to kill some time, he pulled out a deck of cards, and began to shuffle them. Yet oddly as the cards slid against each other, they created a horrendous noise, almost like rough metal sheets grinding against one another.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konohagakure

Jose VS Nicol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose VS Nicol   Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 9:27 pm

Jose stepped in the room, he was nervous as he didn’t know his opponent.

-Nicol Bolas- he thought, recalling his opponent name.
He then listened a horrible sound.
“Sorry F-for being late,Nicol?” Jose said with a timid expression.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Jose VS Nicol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose VS Nicol   Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 9:37 pm

Nicol stopped with his cards and looked at his opponent. "Late or not, let's start this." Nicol placed his hand on the top of the deck and threw three cards at Jose. The cards sliced through the air, one shot straight for Jose's chest, while the other two veered off to either side of him, in case he tried to dodge to the sides.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Jose VS Nicol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose VS Nicol   Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 10:09 pm

Jose disappeared in a second.
He was now at one side of the arena, the cards where now in the floor.
“Byakugan “Jose said, while now standing in the Hyūga pose.
“Your fast, aren’t you” Jose said.
-Lets see if you can dodge this-Jose thought.
“Water Style: Water arrow!” Jose said while water started to appear from nowhere in Jose’s arm, molding in a gigantic Bow in Jose´s hand the bow had now an arrow on it.
Jose aimed for his opponent, and throws the arrow, directed to his chest.
The bow then transformed in a puddle on the floor, which Jose used for his next jutsu.
“Water senbon jutsu!” Jose said, while from the water puddle many senbons started to form, and where throw to his target.
-This has to work. - Jose said.
Jose made some handsings.
Two other exact copies of him appeared, they started to move in different directions,now it was difficult to see who was who.
Then the three jose´s started to run to Nicol.
Two of them disappeared and Jose did one juuken that was aimed for Nicol´s Heart.
“HA” he shouted.
When he finished off his attack, he back flipped.
-Did I done some damage?-

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker)
Element: Nijutsu
Description: The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly.
Name: Water Style: Water arrow
Element:Water
Description:the user makes whit water a big arrow and Bow capable of even destroyin rocks,if the user is good at these skill,it can be fatal.
*Jose´s only technique that makes water from air.

Name:Water Senbon Jutsu
Element:Water ninjutsu
Description:It is necessary a great chakra control,whit a source of water (from a scroll or a natural source) Many Water senbon starts form in the water and they are Thrown and directed to the opponent,or in wichever direction the user wants to throw them to.The main Problem with these jutsu is that can be dodged,The Water senbons can be used to strike acupuncture points. They have little killing power, but can be thrown with great accuracy. A user with proper medical knowledge can effectively use senbon in battle to incapacitate or even kill their target.
Name: Bunshin no Jutsu -Clone Technique -分身の術
Element:Ninjutsu/bushinjutsu/general skill
Description:The user just create intangible copies of the user,The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something. The illusions can be seen through by the Byakugan and the Sharingan. A person with no dojutsu can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement (won't kick up dust, crush grass, etc.).
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Jose VS Nicol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose VS Nicol   Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 11:23 pm

The cards missed Jose and buried almost an inch in tho the opposite wall. Hearing Jose shouting his jutsu, Nicol spun around on the balls of his feet. As he spun, his arm seemed to be pulled away from his body by the force of the spin, but in reality he again released four steel cards from his hand, sending the hurtling them through the air. The four cards in a formation that would hit Jose's shoulders and knees if he continued with his jutsu.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Jose VS Nicol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose VS Nicol   Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 11:28 pm

Jose disappeared,he reappeared near nicol,attacked with some gentle fist,that would for sure crush some organs there and backflipped four times,he was now far from his oppoinent.

-did i touched him?-he thought,while taking a kunai attached to an explosive tagg.
"Take this" he said while throwing the kunai to his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Jose VS Nicol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose VS Nicol   Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 11:51 pm

Again the cards missed their target and lodged themselves into the wall behind him on the opposite side of the arena as the other three. Jose appeared before Nicol. Moving chakra into his feet, Nicol slid across the ground without moving his feet. Momentarily becoming a blur, Nicol slid just to the left of Jose so that his attack would miss and Nicol would be within arms reach still. At the same time, Nicol flicked his wrist in a twisting motion, creating a dark sphere in his hand, with a buzz saw of wind circling it. Flattening his hand, Nicol sliced his arm through the air, sending the disk of razor sharp wind flying at the side of Jose's head.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Jose VS Nicol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose VS Nicol   Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 12:16 am

Jose moved from the way.then started running away from nicol.

"Exploding tag:Activated" Jose said.

the exploding tag that was near nicol exploded,the whole arena was full of dust,jose could still see thanks to his byakugan.

Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Jose VS Nicol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose VS Nicol   Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 12:35 am

As Jose moved away, the spinning disk flew out of Nicol's hand and followed after him. Sliding back again, Nicol avoided the blast of the explosive tag.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Jose VS Nicol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose VS Nicol   Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 12:38 am

"Shugo hakke rokujuu yonshou"Jose said,while the protective dome formed,destroying the disk.the dome exanded,it was very near nicol,one touch of it,and he will be cutten.
-come here-jose thought.

Name:Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms- Shugohakke Rokujūyon Shō- 守護八卦六十四掌
Rank:Clan jutsu/special bloodline technique/C-B(in jose`s case C)
Clan:Hyuuga
Element:Taijutsu/kekkei genkai
description:Jose excels in chakra control,so whit his big knoledge he learned this skill,he extend his chakra as blades moving his hands very fast,making a powerfull protective shield,and it works as in an offensive manevour too as the beams of chakra can even cut through iron,if the person starts to spin the jutsu grow more powerfull.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Jose VS Nicol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose VS Nicol   Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 12:53 am

Taking this as his chance, Nicol reached into his pockets, and quickly pulled out two fresh decks of steel cards. Throwing them into the air around the dome, the each began to spin rapidly like 108 circular saws swirling around Jose. As the cards encircled him, the spun faster and faster, leaving no way to get through them without being torn to shreds. Once Jose stopped spinning and the dome disappeared, the cards all collapsed in on him, each one alone enough to kill him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Jose VS Nicol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose VS Nicol   Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 1:10 am

(you controled my character,that isnt allowed,my jutsu last atleast 2 post!)

"Hakkeshou Kaiten!"jose said,spinning now,the cards whre all dispersed by the kaiten.a dust/smoke was covering the arena,but he could still see.
jose then placed a paper bomb in the floor and another one in the wall.then,he attached one more in one rock,nicol couldnt see it thanks to the dust.
the card where now in the floor, but jose knew it wasnt for much,they where ready to kill him if he didnt move.
he made a kawarimi,replacing himself with nicol.
he was now,far from him.

nicol was in the place where he prebiously was.
rapidly enought Jose taked a kunai,he attached it with a paper bomb.
he taked out a wire,wich he attached to the kunai , the wire was full of chakra,he throwed it near nicol.
the paper bomb exploded.

what nicol didnt knew was that the other paper bomb where still in the arena.
"Exploding tag activate" Jose said,in a very low voice.

then the arena was full of dust from the explocion.

-did i attacked right?-

*Kakashi made the same with the kawarimi jutsu,if your gonna said is imposible to do-the user can change itself with a rock or tree branch,or better yet with other ninja.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Jose VS Nicol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose VS Nicol   Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 12:57 am

OOC: Jose, my cards are still hanging in the air around you, they haven't touched your jutsu. And you wouldn't be able to use the replacement jutsu to get out of it. The replacement jutsu is not a teleportation jutsu, it just gives the user the ability for travel at an untraceable speed for a brief moment and leave an object in their place. To do that you would need to get through my almost solid wall of cards, that would tear you to shreds. I site http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Body_Replacement_Technique and http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Body_Flicker_Technique as my references for proof.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Jose VS Nicol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose VS Nicol   Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 1:01 am

OOC:So it is like Haku,s Ice mirros?,gosh....i thought i was fighting a gennin not an anbu....My bad....i may edit then....sometime xD)
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

Jose VS Nicol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose VS Nicol   Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 7:52 am

((Jose, he is C-Rank, but don't be upset. Actually, even C-Rank Missing-Nin aren't allowed to use B-Rank jutsu, so you also need to edit, Nicol.))
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Jose VS Nicol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose VS Nicol   Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 10:26 am

why, my jutsu was approved for me, so why can't i use it
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Jose VS Nicol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose VS Nicol   Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 11:53 pm

i have lenty of B rank jutsu approved, but i cant use them until chuunin,i guess that as you are C ranked,you should wait until B rank i guess to use them :)
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

Jose VS Nicol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose VS Nicol   Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 10:50 am

((If you do not edit your post by tommorrow, Jose will be declared winner.))
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Jose VS Nicol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose VS Nicol   Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 3:14 pm

((i guess i won?))
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

Jose VS Nicol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose VS Nicol   Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 9:22 pm

((Indeed.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jose VS Nicol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose VS Nicol   Jose VS Nicol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jose VS Nicol
Page 1 of 1