Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Fleeing from the Earth Country

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Fleeing from the Earth Country Empty
PostSubject: Fleeing from the Earth Country   Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 11:19 pm

Genesis was running through the forest, followed by several other ANBU members who fled with him, and turned to them to say "All of you, we need to split up if we have any chance of making a successful escape, spilt into teams of two and meet up at the arranged place" they all split up and disappeared into the woods, while Genesis continued on his path, when he stopped when he realized that there was someone blocking the path to fire country, he stopped and stood in the path, trying to figure out who was in the path "who goes there"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing from the Earth Country   Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 11:22 pm

ki turned. he was watching a bird fly by. "oh, hi." ki bowed. "i am ki, monk of the northern temple and clan member of the samuichikime clan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing from the Earth Country   Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 11:25 pm

"And do you have any intention of stoping my escape" he said as he eyed Ki and put his hand on the handle of his sword
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing from the Earth Country   Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 11:31 pm

"no,i dont. but i have an offer to give you. i dont really mind letting you go, but this old body of mine tells me otherwise. you look like a strong young man. i just ask for one request." ki leaned against his staff. the the red streaks on it looked like blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing from the Earth Country   Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 11:32 pm

"And what would that request be" he said as he lossened the grip on his sword
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing from the Earth Country   Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 11:37 pm

ki smiled. his white hair glwin in the sunlight. he was careful o minimize his aura and not show his teeth or claws. "join the dark palm. instead of belongin to just one nation, you can belong to them all. and be free to choose whethe you want to fight or not only the dark palms themselves and the 5 great keges know about tis." ki held out his left hand. a black tattooed cirlce was imbeded in his hand. "and the only thing you need to change is a small fragment of your hand."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing from the Earth Country   Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 11:37 pm

Dae appered in his old outfit (i was from the stone too so act like we know each other) "I told you that you want to escape."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing from the Earth Country   Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 11:38 pm

"why hi dae. didnt fncy seeing you here". ki said airily.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing from the Earth Country   Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 11:39 pm

"you to KI" dae said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing from the Earth Country   Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 11:42 pm

"well Ki, i'm sorry but i'm going to decline your offer to join the Dark Palm, i've lost all trust in the Kages, especially after what they have made me into" he looked down at his hands
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing from the Earth Country   Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 11:45 pm

"no dont be that way i was just meet lee the mizukage hes an awsome guy unlike the one from the stone." Dae said rembering his time in the stone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing from the Earth Country   Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 11:48 pm

"Maybe sometime in the future, but not any time soon" he turned away from Dae "In the mean time, I must be going" he began walking towards the Fire Country
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing from the Earth Country   Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 11:54 pm

"hey wait if you ever need to contact a friend here." dae said slipping a paper on a scret way to reach him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing from the Earth Country   Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 1:39 am

Pein who had been listening to him, appeared from the tree's " Ki, you are too polite... Hey kid, maybe i should put it in a more simpler way. If you dont join us, we want a reason. A strong one. Saying you don't trust kage's is pathetic. I left akatsuki because of Naruto." . Pein was in his Fuuma body. The full potential of this body was unknown. " Unless you have a strong reason for not joining us, i am afraid we can't let you escape." Pein was standing there, un-hindered by the presence of a strong Ninja like genesis, perhaps indicating that he has no chance against Pein. " Oh btw Dae, have you gotten your Shibi under control or do you need some help?" asked Pein. Even though Pein was seeing Dae for the first time, his Rinnegan told him everything about Dae and Shibi. Pein stood there like a towering figre over the tree's , awaiting Genesis's reply.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing from the Earth Country   Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 1:47 am

"well it is true Genis they cant let you leave the work for the villages but i will help you if i must. Im fine pien im asuming later i will how you my four tailed shibi realease
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing from the Earth Country   Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 2:08 am

" I have already seen it. In your past." Pein said refering to his strange abilities.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing from the Earth Country   Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 2:14 am

"what i have never used it before." daesaid counfused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing from the Earth Country   Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 2:31 am

" Dae... i have the ability to see a person' s past and future. I was refering to your potential power, not already active. It was when you ran with the beast from akatsuki that you revealed the 4 tailed form potential, but you never knew. Other wise, it was an easy job for akatsuki to stop you." Pein said. " The Rinnegan's true power is unknown, even to me. These visions sometimes just come to me, but i can also see them whenever i want to." Pein said as he looked towards Genesis.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing from the Earth Country   Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 3:02 am

dae thought oh shit i dont want to fight this dude so that genesis can get away it would be redicoulus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing from the Earth Country   Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 3:16 am

" Smart Choice Dae " Pein said still looking at Genesis. He smiled seeing his past." Interesting story Gen. I see now... why there is a taste for revenge in your heart. " He said as he quickly moved next to Ki. " Ki, we must discuss something important, meet me in the Hidden Rain. I am the unofficial leader of Hidden Rain, so thats my strong hold. Come whenever you can. You will find my Asteral Body there(( the one that throws its limbs ))" Pein asked genesis again " Will you join Dark Palm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing from the Earth Country   Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 10:06 am

Pein jumped away after he asked this question " You can reply to Ki ".
(( to end my role in the thread. if i want to, i might join back ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing from the Earth Country   Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 6:43 pm

"well, as i've told you, i'll have to decline, it will take some time, i need to think over what i'm going to do" he walked past ki "maybe i'll join you one day, but it will take time before i can trust the kages, ecpecially since they took my humanity away from me" he walked off into the sunset
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing from the Earth Country   Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 12:02 am

Dae sighed and melted away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fleeing from the Earth Country   Fleeing from the Earth Country Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fleeing from the Earth Country
Page 1 of 1