Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Arrival . (Kitsuke only .) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Arrival . (Kitsuke only .) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Arrival . (Kitsuke only .) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Arrival . (Kitsuke only .) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Arrival . (Kitsuke only .) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Arrival . (Kitsuke only .) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Arrival . (Kitsuke only .) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Arrival . (Kitsuke only .) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Arrival . (Kitsuke only .) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Arrival . (Kitsuke only .)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

Arrival . (Kitsuke only .) Empty
PostSubject: Arrival . (Kitsuke only .)   Arrival . (Kitsuke only .) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 11:10 pm

The hot wind soothed her. She wasn't home, but it felt quite like it. Her arms ached, and she couldn't feel her feet. She kept her tail and ears, her hair long, and black, her tank top and shorts covering her. The desert, the village that was endulged in sand. Ryuumi dropped her bags and grasped her knees and bent down to regain her strength, and looking up, she saw the townspeople walking close to her, some welcoming her as they saw her. Steadily standing back up, she pulled her bags over her shoulder, and slowly wandered, following the stone path that the sand completely covered.

The path lead to a large building, almost like the one in Kumogakure, the one she used to live in. Staring up at it, she pushed the door open, the ANBU at the door greeting her and asking her who she was. She told them, as they nodded in confirmation. The Kazekage was just down the hall. She wandered down the carpeted path, and reached two large doors that were clearly the entrance to the Kazekage's office. She knocked on the door. She awaited for the sound of the Kazekage's voice.

(Kitsuke knows Ryuumi, so act like you know her . xD)
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Arrival . (Kitsuke only .)   Arrival . (Kitsuke only .) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 10:51 am

It was a usual hot afternoon at Sunagakure. The Kazekage, Kitsuke was busy doing paper works. He thought that since he will be promoted to the Kazekage position from Sannin. Papers would decrease, or perhaps lessen. But damn its double the paper works. Its even more paperworks than ever. And its driving Kitsuke crazy like hell. With one final draw, Kitsuke suddenly smashed the table with his two fists, broke his pen and was emitting dark chakra from his body. Well he kinda bursted, first because of the mountain paperworks, second due to too much heat. The heat is causing him to be short-tempered. Reason? The Kage cloak is too tightened. " Damn, why'd I even accepted this position!, now I know why Seiyuuki-sama left, and why'd my other sensei left this position! " He said in a very irritated tone. Its been quite a while seen he took the kage cloak & kazekage hat along with acquiring the title of Kazekage. He stood from his chair and started to walk around the room, as if pressured. Cooling himself, he casually blew cold wind from his mouth. " What do I have to do, to end this hell bound life? ..." He murmured. Kitsuke slowly looked at the wiindow, he felt something odd. As if soon, something bad is about to befall Sunagakure.

Then suddenly he heard knocks. " Hmmm, who could this be? " he wondered. " Maybe a suprise guest for me, I hope this person will not bore me at all, or else I might have to sent him or her early.." he spoke only to his mind. He slowly walked towards the door, and opened it. Only to be suprised to see Ryu Uchiha right in his doorsteps. Kitsuke paused for a while. " What could be Ryu's business here?, has the news of me taking the Kazekage position already spread? " Due to unknown circumstances suddenly Kitsuke blarted out, " What could a nice lady be doing infront of my doorsteps huh?.."
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arrival . (Kitsuke only .)   Arrival . (Kitsuke only .) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 11:04 am

The smashing of his desk, the click of his pen erupted. Ryuumi was startled by the sound. Soon, she knocked on the door once more, to find that barely any time after, the door was opened by a man she knew. His hair, and his fingers eeried her, and she soon knew who it was. A strong person, one who she used to call her brother.. he felt almost more then that.. like a father.

"K-kitsuke ..?" her voice was calm, but startled at the same time, she looked back to his face. "Kitsuke.. is that you?" her tail wavered behind her, wagging with pleasure and happiness. With a lower of her ears, she jumped towards him, her arms pulling him towards her. Her canine instinct told her that she knew him, his scent being almost like the alpha male of the village. Letting go of him, she backed away from him, her tail still wagging, but it ended it's cute flicker once she saw his sweat, and how tight his robes were. "You look dreadful.. and your sweating.. is everything alright?" Peeking into his office, almost everything was collapsed, and she sighed. "You're stressed.. aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arrival . (Kitsuke only .)   Arrival . (Kitsuke only .) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 11:47 am

Kitsuke was right it is Ryu, he wondered what happened to her after the last time they met. From what he heard, she was capture by then Raikage Kiero Uchiha. Then nothing else, he even thought she died, but it was a false news afterall. Carefully Kitsuke recollected memories from his mind. " Ah yes, Ryu Uchiha... I remember everything now...., now what would she be doing infront of me right now .." he wondered more for a little bit of time. Before suddenly he remembered the report to him by a couple of " watchers ". Kitsuke spoke again only to his mind, " So it is true that Kumogakure and Kirigakure are closing in due time, that explains why shinobi's are transferring villages. " he chuckled silently, a laugh only he could hear. This is truly unexpected for Kitsuke, as he never had thought of receiving Ryu in Sunagakure. Then she suddenly pulled him, he almost jumped back. "You look dreadful.. and your sweating.. is everything alright?" She asked, then she took a peek on his office, the sight of trashed office welcomed her. "You're stressed.. aren't you?" Was her finally question. Kitsuke replied, " Y-y-yess, I am truly stressed right now..." he turned his back and returned to his table, kicking his chair along the way, and returning infront of his table but without nothing to sit on. " Please come in, and tell me what you need, I am truly sorry I cannot offer you a seat right ... " Kitsuke said.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arrival . (Kitsuke only .)   Arrival . (Kitsuke only .) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 11:55 am

She felt him almost jump from her loving reaction. It was true that Kumogakure closed .. and she had to run. She wanted to find a village she had never been to .. one that comforted her. She felt his gentle shove to get her out of the way, his body passing through the doors, his feet stumbling and kicking what sounded like hollow wood. Ryuumi sighed and shook her head. "I'll just sit on the floor .. don't worry Kitsuke." she slowly pushed her hand against the ground, her body supporting it's weight against her arm, her legs crossing underneath her. She couldn't smile. But she was happy.

"Kitsuke-sama.." she said sternly, looking back at him standing above her. "I was wondering if your village needed me .. I need to be away from all of my threats." her voice was startled. "I can help you with almost anything .. just please help me."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arrival . (Kitsuke only .)   Arrival . (Kitsuke only .) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 12:08 pm

Kitsuke felt glad that she isn't picky, and would rather sit on the floor than stand. He observed the surrounding, " Yes, unintenionally I destroyed my own office. " he sighed afterwards after murmuring those words. Recently anger issues had been bothering him. Is he maturing?, or is it only the will of nature that he turned out this way. Whatever it is Kitsuke must do something. He's murmuring was interrupted when Ryu spoke.

"Kitsuke-sama.." she said sternly, looking back at him standing above her. "I was wondering if your village needed me .. I need to be away from all of my threats." her voice was startled. "I can help you with almost anything .. just please help me."

Kitsuke himself paused. He realized he lacks manpower. And he being a Jinchuuriki is widely known, and perhaps even the akatsuki is targetting him, and will attack one of this days. This maybe is the bad feeling that he felt minutes ago. " She wants to join Sunagakure? " he yet again wondered. " I suppose its not polite to turn you down Ryu..." Kitsuke said while straightly looking at her eyes. " But there are circumstances that you must follow... " he said slowly and full of mysteriousness. " I will allow you to be in Sunagakure, but you may not and I emphasize, you may not release any of your powers while inside the village, only in time when the Sunagakure is undersiege. Understand? "
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arrival . (Kitsuke only .)   Arrival . (Kitsuke only .) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 12:18 pm

She nodded. After all, her powers were sealed away by her one of many brothers. Kiero, her eldest brother was wise enough to hurt her Eternal Mangekyou, he wanted to keep her safe, as well as many others that could have gotten hurt. "I understand.. but where will I live?" she wondered. The houses in Sunagakure were made of hardened sand minerals, mostly cold and eerie feeling. The only place that felt like home was the tower, but this was his home, and she wasn't welcome to intrude it.

Ryuumi stood up and held a hand out to shake his, she hoped that she, herself would understand. She needed to get away from her worries, her past memories. The only person she wanted to see was Kiero, and she was leading to the steps that showed her her dream.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arrival . (Kitsuke only .)   Arrival . (Kitsuke only .) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 12:33 pm

Kitsuke already felt the lacking chakra of Ryu. He noticed that, he felt no chakra signatures when Ryu came knocking. He wasn't sure, if this was intentionally hidden or her powers we're by chances locked away by a certain someone. But whatever it is, he felt assured that Ryu will not do any harm to the village. Kitsuke will hate to do something to her, and will try to avoid or prevent it at all costs. "I understand.. but where will I live?" she asked. Kitsuke paused for a bit, then spoke. " I cannot guarantee you peace forever, but I will try at my best to keep Sunagakure in order. Now in the matters of your home, you may stay in any house you like in the village that isn't occupied or you could personally stay in this tower. I heard there are a few rooms unoccupied in the lower levels. That's all. You may leave now, please get your Suna forehead protector and uniform from any chuunin's that you will meet. I will instruct somebody to bring you food too. " After saying a long line of words, Kitsuke turned his back and faced the window. He was thinking deeply, what would happen to Sunagakure in a few more days.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arrival . (Kitsuke only .)   Arrival . (Kitsuke only .) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 8:12 pm

She could tell herself, that he was reading her chakra signatures. Feeling nervous, she watched him study the chakra radiating from her, and soon he spoke. Ryuumi bit her lip, her arms crossing as she nodded. "Yes sir.." she slowly spoke, her voice trailing off at the last word. Turning away from him, she watched as he turned away from her as well. Her feet stopped as she turned back towards him. "Saruno.. he came back somehow.. I'm worried about him.. and I want him to be safe.. Could you tell me anything important about him if you have any information..?" She knew Kitsuke would not know about her husband's revival, as she smiled at him. "I'll see you.. soon I hope." she trailed off, her feet taking her down the hall, but she awaiting him to come running after her, hoping there would be something interesting he would tell her.

Kiero.. why did you take my power.. I'm useless now..
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arrival . (Kitsuke only .)   Arrival . (Kitsuke only .) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 9:09 am

Kitsuke was quite suprised that Saruno was still alive. From what he knew, he died fighting a group of missing-nins bound to take over villages. This really is surprising for his part, Saruno was his former mentor. He learned a lot of things from the former Raikage. Kitsuke can't help but wonder how'd he came back to life suddenly. Amidst the problems that is occuring on his mind, he suddenly felt his return as a threat to the 5 hidden villages peace. A threat he must soon eliminate. With Ryu on his border, sooner or later when Saruno finds out, he will march to Sunagakure and confront Kitsuke. Which he needs to get ready with. Saruno isn't to be taken lightly. But right now, the approching danger is what occupying Kitsuke's mind. It is bothering him really bad. As he turned back, he quickly saw a chuunin bowing on the floor. " Sir.." the chuunin spoke. Kitsuke spoke too, " Tell the men at the gates to be at full alert, be ready anytime. If something bad happens, quickly relay the message to me understood? " The Chuunin nodded, and quickly left the destroyed office. Kitsuke sighed.

[TOPIC END]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival . (Kitsuke only .)   Arrival . (Kitsuke only .) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival . (Kitsuke only .)
Page 1 of 1