Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A day for talk, A day for fun

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

A day for talk, A day for fun Empty
PostSubject: A day for talk, A day for fun   A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 2:04 am

Kamoku strolled down the hallways. He had come a long way in his 70 years from being mauled by his little niece to being a friend to the most powerful man in Suna. Kamoku grinned. If only Ki would come out of hiding and see how the world was. Every place was in political tension, humans were stabbing each other and Kam was the one who gladly cleans up the carnage. It was a wonderful whimsical day to be a Willow.

As kam walked down the hallways the shinobi ignored him, knowing that he could be there and there was no way that he was new. they knew that because Kamoku had watched these shinobi grow up since they were born. Soon he reached the doors of the Kazekage. Kam pulled out two spoons and breathed on them, he then placed it on the guards noses before going in. The guards remain still because of kamoku's large talons close to their face.

Kam spinned around and landed on one of Kitsuke's chairs. " Ah....Transy it's bee' a v'ile since ve'ved 'ad a good talk, eh?" Kamoku was playing with yet another spoon in which he had snitched from someones table in a nearby inn.
Back to top Go down
Zanza
Jounin
Jounin
Zanza

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Sungakure

PostSubject: Re: A day for talk, A day for fun   A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 1:06 am

A fog that couldn't be cleared away lingered upon the brain of Zanza as his boots clapped against the wood of the floor. Having awoken only shortly before he decided there was nothing better to do other then go see the Kazekage. Weather it was a mission or just stupid chores the man always had something needed doing. Zanza's boots made the floor beneath him creak as he walked along the hallway towards his office. His long black overcoat keeping his body hidden from sight. His gloves holding to his hands almost like a second skin. The hood was pulled placing a dark shadow on his face to match the color of the rest of the outfit.

Slowly Zanza's eyes came into focus with a man placing spoons on the noses of the guards standing before the door. Then he entered. Zanza didn't hear what he said but he could hear speaking. His cold eyes remained a dark black as he moved to the door. He didn't enter but rather stood outside across the hall from the guards. Awaiting for the man to finish or for him to be invited in. Either way in his spot he would remain until asked to do other wise so.
Back to top Go down
Tarnish
Hokage
Hokage
Tarnish

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: A day for talk, A day for fun   A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 11:26 pm

Tarnish admired the outside of the building for a time before entering. Talon was perched precariously on his should, constantly sweeping his gaze in front of the pair, ruffling his feathers nervously. Tarnish offered him some sunflower seeds, which he greedily pecked it. Popping a few into his own mouth, Tarnish wandered about until he found himself in front of the Kazekage's office. He saw a pair of guards, one on each side of the door, but it wasn't the guards that caught his eye. It was the large cloaked man standing opposite them. His faced was hidden beneath a large hood, which gave a sense of foreboding. Tarnish frowned, before stepping closer. He approached the man, tilting his head upward as he approached. "Hey there. I'm here to the the Kazekage. Is there...a line?" he asked. Then he heard a familiar voice from inside. Angling his head slightly, he could see Kamoku.

"Him again. I tell you, you'd think he was Suna's spokesman..." he muttered. Once Talon saw him, He flapped his wings several times, squawking loudly. Tarnish quickly put a hand over his beak, muffling the sound. He smiled nervously at the cloaked man before chiding Talon. After he had calmed down, Tarnish took a step back and patiently waited for the Kazekage to acknowledge him.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: A day for talk, A day for fun   A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 10:10 am

Kitsuke was not busy at that time, quite when Kamoku Willow entered the room. He was one of the many people Kitsuke ranked up when he assumed the mantle of Kazekage. From Jounin Kamoku was given the command to the whole Anbu force of Sunagakure. Which Kitsuke didn't regretted, as Kamoku had served him well for the past 2 decades. With outmost loyalty, Kamoku has been with Kitsuke for quite a while. So he was glad to promote Kamoku. As he entered and spoke. Kitsuke didn't bother to look, instead he continued to over see Sunagakure through the window of his office. Suddenly he felt a chakra signature appear outside the door of his office. Then a minute later, another one. He turned back and started walking towards the door. When he passed by Kamoku, he stopped and spoke " Play with anything you like just don't scare the guests. " he then continued towards the door. Slowly Kitsuke opened it and went outside. There he first saw a Jounin of Sunagakure standing and waiting for him. And the other one, a Chuunin of Konohagakure. He briefly spoke, " Both of you, please come inside. ". As quickly as he went outside, he went back to his office and sat on his table. Waiting for the two shinobi to come in.

[Short. Tried my best. I am sick suffering from asthma.]
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A day for talk, A day for fun   A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 6:11 am

Kamoku turned around in his chair, following the footsteps of the kage with a pouting face plastered on as a half-assed expresion. " Aw...come on, transy. I can't even take a wee nibble?" He rectracted his claws yet again and began clawing the wooden chair just to put the guests on edge. " V'at's t'e fun of being a t'ird v'eel if you 'on't 'o a bit of scaring?" Kamoku looked farther than the face of the kage and noticed at least one figure and grinned broadly, his pointed teeth glistening as always.

He hopped out of the chair and contracted his claws, making his brown fingers recognizable again: as fingers. He then heartily patted Tarnish on the shoulder, at least 10 of his pupils each on the Chunnin. " So, you didn't die yet. Good, good." Kam then turned to the tall man in black. " I 'on't know v'o you are but v'at're you 'oing vearing a 'ress?" As usual Kam had said the most rude thing that was on the tip of his tongue. Kam turned to the bird and grinned. " Your chicken looks tasty as ever, 'on't know v'y you 'ont cook it."

He walked back into the room and sat in the window sill off to the right side of the kage, which was also the only exit in which one could escape to due to the fact that the rest of the windows was a dead drop onto several shinobi. Behind kam was a power line in which you could run upon straight to the cliffs, but even then you had to deal with the hidden shinobi in the crevices.
Back to top Go down
Zanza
Jounin
Jounin
Zanza

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A day for talk, A day for fun   A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 1:32 pm

As Zanza stood in wait a man approached him from down the hall. "Hey there. I'm here to the the Kazekage. Is there...a line?" Zanza smiled. "Yes and no cutzies either." he replied without moving to see who the person was. A moment later the kage stood before them asking them to enter. Before Zanza could move the other man was over his shoulder speaking to him. " I 'on't know v'o you are but v'at're you 'oing vearing a 'ress?" The kage moved back to his seat and Zanza stepped into the office as the man mad more comments and moved to the window sill "I'm wearing a dress cause it allows the boys to breath freely besides don't i look beautiful in it?" As Zanza asked the question he placed one hand on his hip and brought the other to his face and struck a pose that screamed "Faggot!" at the top of its lungs. Zanza didn't care if the man was rude Zanza was going to be a childish jokester right back at him. Let the pose fall Zanza leaned beside the door against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Tarnish
Hokage
Hokage
Tarnish

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A day for talk, A day for fun   A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 11:00 pm

"Yes and no cutzies either." Before Tarnish could reply to the man, he was ushered into the office by the Kazekage. In an instant he was face to face with Kamoku, who patted him roughly on the back. " So, you didn't die yet. Good, good." He then eyed Talon hungrily, before saying Your chicken looks tasty as ever, 'on't know v'y you 'ont cook it." Talon squawked indignantly, flapping his wings and sending Kamoku a withering glare. Laughing nervously, Tarnish offered his feathered friend a few sunflower seeds, which succeeded in calming him down. There was an exchange between the large man and Kamoku, which led to Tarnish witnessing the gayest pose he'd ever seen a man take. "Wow. Well, ok then..." he said, averting his eyes.

Turning to the Kazekage, he bowed. "I don't know if you remember me, but you saved me a short time ago from a ninja on my way back to Konoha," he began. As he spoke, Talon turned his eye towards the Kazekage, looking him up and down. "Upon arriving, the Hokage sent me here on another important mission. I've come to offer your village an alliance with Konohagakure, and in extension, Iwagakure, as we've recently made a treaty with them as well." Bowing slightly again, he waited for the Kazekage's reply.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A day for talk, A day for fun   A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 9:04 am

As both Kitsuke and Kamoku went back to they're respective position Kamoku talked. " Aw...come on, transy. I can't even take a wee nibble?" Kitsuke slightly glared at Kamoku, " No. And don't call me by that nickname here. It might ruin my reputation so to speak. " he then chuckled. The two shinobi's from two different villages soon came in. And as usual, Kamoku made grim statements to his guests. This happened not once, not twice, not thrice. It had already happened a lot of times that Kitsuke can no longer take account for Kamoku's mischieviousness. Although the Kazekage's patience is truly long as he had survive decades as Kamoku's companion in Sunagakure no Sato. Soon the Anbu of Suna caught Kamoku's attention. Resulting to him getting joked upon. Which to his suprise, the jounin joked back to Kamoku. " Quite a surprising reaction... " he thought. Finally the genin from Konoha spoke, as the Kazekage gazed upon the genin he realized he was the same genin he had saved from the mysterious guy a week ago. Kitsuke gladly replied to the genin's query, " Ah. Yes I do remember. Still fresh from my memory. What are you saying? An alliance? "
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A day for talk, A day for fun   A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 10:43 pm

Kamoku let out a low stream of laughs on the sill. " Okay, okay Kit. No more names until t'e kitties leave." Kamoku saw the pose and nearly fell off the window, for several minutes he was holding his sides, trying not to bite his tongue in the process. As he did so he began staring at the both of them to make sure they had their weapons removed and apparently they didn't.

Kam sobered up and looked through the clothing. After that he stared at his claws while they retracted. A tiny ball of light began to accumulate at the tips of the claws. A large static grew in the room and a mettalic buzz began scraping everyone's ears. The bird on the Chunnin's shoulder fainted and began screaming in agony on the floor. Soon the light expanded and turned into a thick three foot pot. It was the color of sandstone in which was pulled from the dusty air. The buzzing and the static left the room and all remained was the smell of sterilized air and the groaning of an injured bird. Kamoku stared at both of them with a keen smile. " Before ve 'ave a nice talk, place your veapons in t'ere. All of t'em. I'll know if you 'old out on me."

Kam looked at the bird. " T'e c'icken vill be fine. Animals 'ave more of a reaction to electro-magnetics an' t'e poles of t'e eart'. Removing an amount of t'at from t'e air along vit' electrotes vill tamage t'eir tirectionality for a tay or tvo. In s'ort, it can't fly until t'en." Kamoku checked off his mental list. Cripple the bird so it couldn't send messages or attack, remove the weapons and block the only safe entry. Kam then took off his necklaces since they were metal and placed them in the pot with a clank. After that he took his two coats off due to the sun on his back made him a bit uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Zanza
Jounin
Jounin
Zanza

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A day for talk, A day for fun   A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 12:59 am

Zanza quietly listened in. It was not his place to comment let alone have an voice on his Kage's decision and as such he would keep his mouth shut for a moment. Then the other man decided to show off his abilities by making a pot in the middle of the room and instructed the leaf ninja and himself to place their weapons within it. Zanza shook his head. "My hands aren't detachable, sorry. Well i suppose they are but they wouldn't go back on to easily so id rather not." Zanza was being a smart ass but he didn't care. He didn't have any weapons not cause he was against them or anything. It was just the simple fact that he was broke. Zanza didn't move other then his lips to speak. He still sat in wait. He didn't want to interrupt the conversation between he leaf ninja and the Kage.

(Do i get weapons upon approval? Otherwise i don't got none >.>)
Back to top Go down
Tarnish
Hokage
Hokage
Tarnish

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A day for talk, A day for fun   A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 1:18 am

Ah. Yes I do remember. Still fresh from my memory. What are you saying? An alliance? " As he spoke a strange noise filled the room, and Talon fell from his shoulder, convulsing. Shocked, Tarnish dropped to his knees, cradling him. " Before ve 'ave a nice talk, place your veapons in t'ere. All of t'em. I'll know if you 'old out on me." Tarnish looked up at Kamoku, dumbfounded. " T'e c'icken vill be fine. Animals 'ave more of a reaction to electro-magnetics an' t'e poles of t'e eart'. Removing an amount of t'at from t'e air along vit' electrotes vill tamage t'eir tirectionality for a tay or tvo. In s'ort, it can't fly until t'en." For a moment, Tarnish was speechless. His suprise quickly turned to rage.

Moving Talon aside, he stood up, seething. "Are you out of your mind? You knew it would do that to him and you did it anyway?" His anger momentarily stripped him of voice, as he shot a look of pure loathing at Kamoku. Before he could stop himself, Tarnish had drawn his kunai and broken down into a fighting crouch, ready to spring. He was past the point of caring about the alliance. All he wanted to do was kill the man before him that had dared to harm his oldest and dearest friend."You are going to regret that," he hissed. "That bird has been my friend since I was a child. He has been there for me during the hardest times of my life, and we have always been together. He is as much a part of me as my own beating heart!" he said angrily, pounding his own chest. "Attacking him is the same as attacking me. I wont let ANYONE get away with that!!"

(OOC: I'll keeeeel you!!!! D:<)

Last edited by Tarnish on Tue 04 Jan 2011, 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A day for talk, A day for fun   A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 9:12 am

Kitsuke carefully watched as Kamoku slowly scratched his claws. Creating different reactions and results. Involuntarily the bird that was with the Konoha genin had to stay on the ground. It was caused none other than Kamoku. He was being mean again, really mean this time playing with a harmless bird. Even he himself got affected by the screeching sounds, but he ignored it as much as possible. After that Kamoku created a 3 foot thick pot in the middle of the office. Kitsuke's thoughts we're " What the hell is Kamoku up to again....? " but to the least he isn't amused by what he is doing. Kitsuke watched as he spoke explaining how the bird of the genin is going to be fine. Although he was right, it was still rude to attack such a harmless animal. On the side of his sight, he saw the jounin who has only observing everything that is happening. Silent and patient as he is, that is what Kitsuke had observed on him. Zanza then spoke that he does not possess any kinds of weapons but his hands which aren't detachable in anyway. The genin then stood up not after setting aside his poor bird. Then he proceed to confront Kamoku. Although what suprised Kitsuke was when he suddenly took a kunai and went into a fight stance, as if ready to strike at his target anytime. Yet he perfectly understands him as he probably would have done the same thing if a friend of him gets hurt.

Kitsuke knew he already had to move or else something bad is bound to happen anytime. He quickly grabbed Yuukyuu [Permanence] beside him, and using his table as a spring, he took a jump and landing in the middle of Kamoku and the angry genin. With a quick movement of his right feet, blocked the kunai that the genin was holding in order to prevent any movement. The floor of the office was wooden, because of that he was able to place Yuukyuu standing by piercing it into the wooden floor with enough force. Now his hands were free. With his left hand he grabbed a wakizashi from his left shoulder, and with his right hand grabbed a katana from his right shoulder. He then pointed the wakizashi at the genin and the katana at Kamoku. " I'll make sure that the next one who moves and does something bad will regret it " he spoke with his arms crossed. Looking at the Jounin, " Hold the boy " reffering to the genin. He was now irritated, with the bad atmosphere the office is filled because of both of them.

---

Weapons:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A day for talk, A day for fun   A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 4:46 am

(since kit kinda jumped in front...imma wait for zanza to post so we're all even. A day for talk, A day for fun 586790 )
Back to top Go down
Zanza
Jounin
Jounin
Zanza

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A day for talk, A day for fun   A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 2:49 pm

Kamoku Willow wrote:
(since kit kinda jumped in front...imma wait for zanza to post so we're all even. A day for talk, A day for fun 586790 )

look at the order of the thread so far its your turn to post.....

besides considering your the one with a blade pointed at you its more eminent that you post.

Whatever i dont feel like waiting so im gonna go.

Zanza couldn't help but burst out laughing at the genin. He just found it to funny. Both arms were hugging Zanza own waist as he tried not to fall over laughing at the little genin. However he pulled himself together when the Kage drew on the two men. Zanza pointed at the genin. "Your funny kid. I mean you come all the way to Suna. Your in the Kazekage's office and you try to pick a fight with a Suna ninja right in front of the Kazekage. Thats hilarious. Just a shame he stepped in before i could i think just tripping you would of worked just as well." Zanza put a hand to his face to try and settle the smile but it just wasn't going away.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A day for talk, A day for fun   A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 7:14 pm

((Yay or impatience! A day for talk, A day for fun 768824))

Kamoku ignored the ill-intent of the blade in his face. Kitsuke had a good reason to be angry and it was Kam's fault for angering the little kid. Though he couldn't help himself, especially when the bird could have been a major piece if the agreement went wrong. In all aspects Kam did what he could in his own way he thought was to benefit the Kazekage. He was frozen in his laid-back position, watching the Jounin laugh his tail off while holding the Chunnin. The atmosphere was dispersing due to the laughter and Kam began to sense the moment. He turned to the Chunnin again and smiled. " Either way, put your weapons in the pot. I don't mind if I don't get away with it. In fact we can have a nice scuffle outside after you say your piece to the Kage."

Kamoku then thought of when the kid said something about his own heart and bird's was the same. He looked at the bird's heart and the boy's and laughed. " I never really thought human's would love animals after the way they treat them. Taking their eggs and raising them away from their families, training them in harsh conditions just to benefit from it, and feeding them seasoned gruel like sesame seeds that ruin their senses when they crave for hunting flesh. Though how would I know? Human's are too confusing." Those thoughts resounded into Kitsuke's head as usual. Kam leaned back further so the blade wouldn't be at his throat and went into a laying position on the window sill, letting in more light and sandy air. The sterilized room slowly getting back to normal.

He stared at the Chunnin more, his pupils moving in an unknown pattern. Not many people could stare at his face long due to those nauseous eyes. " You might want to fall back and start the treaty. I 'did it anyway' because I didn't think a human would care for a bird. Sorry if I underestimated your species in the way of caring. I thought you didn't because if you did you would realize that your shortening his lifespan by half by keeping him with you, you feed him seeds instead of meat that will cause him to have life-threatening complications to his heart and liver; you even train him in ways of combat and defenses that will have strain on his life as well. With the way you're treating the thing, he won't live past your 20th birth day. Yet you have a little tantrum because I messed up his polarity sensors for a few days while you're ruining a born killer's life? I take back that sorry, you're just cruel."

Kamoku turned around to face the outside, grumbling something unintelligible. His black claws still retracted and tapping on the window sill lightly to keep the atoms in place on the pot. If he didn't, the pot would collapse into sand and carbon particles that would poison everyone here. Kam also ignored the fact that while he was being at knife-point he had lost his accent. Talking in more of an Englishman than any other.
Back to top Go down
Tarnish
Hokage
Hokage
Tarnish

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A day for talk, A day for fun   A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 8:08 pm

(OOC: yeah, erm...I'm a Chuunin Zanza. they just havent changed the icon thing over my name. just lettin u know)

Tarnish sneered, stepping away from the Kazekage's blade. " You might want to fall back and start the treaty. I 'did it anyway' because I didn't think a human would care for a bird. Sorry if I underestimated your species in the way of caring. I thought you didn't because if you did you would realize that your shortening his lifespan by half by keeping him with you, you feed him seeds instead of meat that will cause him to have life-threatening complications to his heart and liver; you even train him in ways of combat and defenses that will have strain on his life as well. With the way you're treating the thing, he won't live past your 20th birth day. Yet you have a little tantrum because I messed up his polarity sensors for a few days while you're ruining a born killer's life? I take back that sorry, you're just cruel."

Tarnish straightened from his crouch. "You display your own ignorance. You know nothing of me or my friend. He was going to die when I found him. He had a broken wing and he was caught in the branches of a tree. He would have died in a few days if I hadn't nursed him back to health. I didn't choose to keep him, he chose to stay with me. I feed him seeds to keep him calm, he can fly off at anytime to find his own food. I use him in battle, yes, but not as a tool, as a comrade. If it wasn't for him, I don't doubt that I wouldn't be a shinobi right now. He's precious to me, more so than anything in this world. I protect what's precious to me. Although I wouldn't expect a monster like you to understand the workings of the human heart anyway..." Talon squawked weakly on the ground, attempting to flap his wings. Reaching down, Tarnish scooped up the bird and rummaged in his pocket before pulling out a military rations pill, which he fed to Talon. Energy surged through the bird, as he struggled to right himself. "No. Be still," he chided. Reluctantly, Talon let himself go limp in his hold. Turning back to the Kazekage, he bowed before speaking. "Pardon my impertinance. The mission must come first..."

"If you do not wish to hear me any longer, so be it. You may dismiss me from your presence. I will report what happened to the Hokage and I won't waste your time any further. But as it stands, the Hokage wishes that I extend to you an alliance. He didn't explain much to me, but he believes that now is the time to unite together. He seemed rather...troubled, when I spoke of the man who attacked me. When I mentioned the Akatsuki, he decided to send me here." Tarnish hesitated before continuing. "I didn't get a chance to ask before leaving, but...What is, the Akatsuki?"
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A day for talk, A day for fun   A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 10:57 am

Kitsuke watched as both sides explained themselves. As expected from Kamoku, his savage nature can never be forgetten. It is in the nature of the Willow clan members to follow the way of life. Although sometimes they get overboard the balance of life, thus triggering significant events that shouldn't happened. On Kitsuke's opinion, Kamoku shouldn't have done that to the poor harmless looking bird. He acted without even asking the Kazekage's opinion. Which eventually led to this situation. While the Chuunin from the leaf is as foolish as his age. If he were to develop this brash actions like drawing a weapon inside foreign land? Kitsuke is sure that his lifespan wouldn't even reach the average time. His life would end easily due to fatal mistakes. As he listened to the Chuunin, who was storytelling what lies between him and the bird. Kitsuke felt that bad nostalgic feeling. Yes, he had fought a lot of battles. It those battles, he lost a lot of good friends and family alike. That's why he swore to never allow that to happen again. Seeing as the two shinobi's had come to agree on terms. Kitsuke lowered his wakizashi and katana. Placing them back on the shoulder of his pupper body Aryuu which was never revealed at all. If ever putting all the shinobi's around him in confusion. He gave both shinobi's stern look, before he slowly withdrawed Yuukyuu from the wooden floor. Kitsuke then slowly paced back to his table. The Chuunin then spoke about his mission. He explained about the treaty of alliance that the Hokage is eager about. But in the of that, there lies the question. What is exactly Akatsuki?

Kitsuke took a deep sigh before speaking. " If you ask me, Akatsuki is a band of wannabe criminals. They're as foolish as they look. And the akatsuki's goal is to capture all 9 Jinchuuriki. " Kitsuke paused. " That... includes me. But for the past decades, they we're unable to capture me, and worse even to put me in a losing situation. I am confident that Suna and the other villages can stand up against Akatsuki given the right preparation. But still the alliance that the Hokage is offering will ensure the safety not only my village but the other nation as well. So if you ask me, I'd gladly accept that offer. "
Back to top Go down
Kiero Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kiero Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Kumogakure

PostSubject: Re: A day for talk, A day for fun   A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 9:00 am

BUMP.
Back to top Go down
Tarnish
Hokage
Hokage
Tarnish

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A day for talk, A day for fun   A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 11:43 am

(totally waiting on Kamoku xD)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A day for talk, A day for fun   A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 1:51 am

(( It's zanzas turn))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day for talk, A day for fun   A day for talk, A day for fun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day for talk, A day for fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Wind Country-Hidden Sand :: Kazekage Office :: The Kazekage Office-
Jump to: