Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Midnight Snack (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Midnight Snack (open) Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Snack (open)   Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 7:47 pm

It was a cold night in the streets of konoha. Clouds blocked out the moon, leaving almost no light to illuminate the streets. Sorin walked up to the entrance of the ramen shop. Soring brushed aside the cloth in front of the door as he entered the shop. Looking around the shop, he could see that the late night cook had not noticed him entering, not even looking up from his book. The shop was poorly lit, only the area at the bar had proper lighting. Quietly Sorin walked over and sat down at the counter. Hearing the creaking of the chair, the shop keeper looked up from his book. Realizing he had a customer, he swiftly stood to his feet and greeted Sorin. "Sorry about that. Didn't hear you come in." He smiled at Sorin as he wiped his hands on a damp rag and threw it over his shoulder. "So what will you have?" It was obvious that the shop keeper couldn't see Sorin's face, otherwise he would have noticed something was wrong with him. Sorin ordered without even looking at the menu. "I'll have a large ramen, with sliced pork. I'm practically dying for some fresh meat." Without a word the keeper went about making the dish. Turning his head to speak over his shoulder. "You know, we don't get many customers this time of night, but you came to the right place, we have the best food in town." Soring cracked an evil smile across his face. "So I've heard, and i do hope you don't disappoint." Lunging over the counter, Sorin tackled the cook, sending the pot of noodles flying into the street outside.. With a single bite, Sorin ripped through his throat, leaving him unable to scream. Leaving the man gasping for air, Sorin stood up and extinguished the lights before returning to his meal. Blood smeared across his face, Sorin ducked down behind the counter, hidden from those on the street, and began to devour the shop keeper.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (open)   Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 1:05 am

Sorin stood up from behind the bar. His blood soaked hands left crimson streaks in his hair as he pushed it out of his face. The blood smeared across his face only made his skin seem more bleached white than normal. Glancing around, Sorin grabbed an empty sack and began placing the uneaten limbs inside. He did this slow and casually, as if it was as normal as picking up groceries. "Why do I go for the larger ones. Of course they aren't as lean and have better marbling than the skinny ones, but I can never seem to finish one in a single sitting." Tying up the bag's opening, Sorin lifted it in his left hand and the bloody skull of the shopkeeper in his right. Looking into the blank eyes of his meal before throwing it over his shoulder and behind the counter before heading towards the door. Pausing for a moment at the exit, he thought about cleaning the blood off of his hands and face, and rinsing is out of his hair. He decided against it, thinking the blackness of the night would keep anyone from noticing. Walking through the door, he began to whistle a soft tune to himself as he traversed through the streets. The bottom of the sack quickly became drenched in blood from the freshly severed limbs, causing it to slowly drip blood on the ground, leaving a trail leading through nearly the entire village as Sorin enjoyed a midnight stroll.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (open)   Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 4:58 pm

xfml;zfdl;gdl;f
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (open)   Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 5:12 pm

Kamoku had been spying on the leaf village since the run-in the the Chunnin. As usual he preferred to not have things at chance. Good thing to the lack of chakra in his body, he was literally untraceable in the night time. His yellow eyes dimming in the twilit area.

For now he was sitting on the branch of a rather sturdy oak. His tan clothes melding in with the trees natural color. Kam placed a few leaves on his cloak just in case. His plain white mask showing no emotion, though there was clearly a grin behind it. He was stationed almost to the side of Ichiraku ramen bar when a man with white hair walked in and killed the cook. Kam looked through the walls with his special eyes and noticed that the man wasn't exactly human. though close to it.

He jumped from the tree to the building across from ichiraku and began to move a bit forward to it's right hand side other than it's left. Then the man came out with the sack of bleeding human remains. His nose was engulfed with the heavenly smell. The man then turned right and began to stroll down the road with the delicacies.

Kam took a drain pipe and slid down it, his claws firmly on the pole and his right foot creating friction against the gravity, letting sparks fly when two equally strong forces are together. Kam would appear on the man's left hand side slightly in front of him in the road.

Kam's white hair stuck out behind the mask and the only visible things underneath his cloak was his claws and footclaws. He pointed to the sack. " If you ton't mind, may I 'ave a bite. 'aven't eaten a 'uman in over a month." His full set of carnivorous teeth made it hard to pronounce certain words.

Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (open)   Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 5:50 pm

Sorin was slightly surprised, he saw eating people as normal. What caught him off guard was how the man's hair was as pale as his, minus the blood stain. Slinging the bag over his shoulder, and told the stranger "Sorry, but this food is for me only" Sorin took a few steps forward, than turned to look at the man. "If you want some food, go get some on your own." As the blood from the sack began to slowly trickle down the back of his jacket, Sorin again began to whistle to himself again as he strolled down the road past the moocher.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (open)   Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 7:46 pm

Kamoku sighed. " Unlike you, I can't kill 'umans freely. I aven't eaten an innocent fat being since last fall." Kamoku then retracted his claws and climbed up the building. determined to follow him from higher ground just in case there was people about. If he was caught, he would have to kill several people to go back to the suna; and even then he wouldn't be allowed to enter suna in the first place.

As he did so, he noticed that the road led to a fork. Left was leaving the Leaf and right was heading to the slums. Kamoku cocked his head to the right, looking down at the man as if he was a bird and wondered which one he would take. He then decided to take the time and examine him. " You're certainly 'uman, but a variation I 'aven't seen before. Is it genial or is it environmental?" Due to the fact that kam was a distinguished doctor, he had a curiosity that most would think suicidal.

The clacking on the tile echoed lightly through the night. He didn't bother contracting them due to the heightened state he was in. If there ever was a fight or flight situation, he wanted to be ready.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (open)   Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 9:20 pm

Sorin chuckled at the man following him. "Poor you, this is still my kill. If you can't provide for yourself, than you deserve to starve." Sorin paused for a moment in the street, deciding on which way to go. It was far to early for him to retire, and he could see the gates off to the left. Turning to the right, he continued down the streets. "And what I am isn't environmental. You could call it genial in a matter of speaking." He looked over his shoulder at the man crawling along the rooftops. "At least in the sense that this is something 'passed down' from generation to generation." Putting his nose to the air, Sorin took a deep inhale as he passed through the streets. An intoxicating smell filled his nostrils. He stopped dead in his tracks as he took in the aroma. "I must remember this area, this scent is almost irresistible." He muttered to himself, forgetting that he was being followed. In a swift motion he marked the nearby wall, making it easier for him to find this area again for further "investigation".
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (open)   Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 9:47 pm

Kamoku grinned at the man's thought on life. " Actually some of t'e sneakiest animals t'at 'umans dote on today are scavengers. Foxes, bugs, eagles, dogs..." He then raised an eyebrow behind the white plain mask. " Even great 'unters revert to being scavengers v'en t'ere is an obstruction in t'eir feeding patterns." Kamoku lightly hopped from the man's left side to his right side, landing on haystack instead of tile this time.
Kamoku then listened to the "passing down" part. He then looked at his digestive tract. " Ah, t'anks for t'e 'int. So you're already supporting a parasite." Kam's eyes glowed for a few seconds. " I t'ough you said scavengers s'ould starve? Looks like I'm not t'e only one t'at's poor at t'e moment. I guess it doesn't matter coming from me." Kam's eyes went dark again as if receding back into the mask.
Kamoku shut up after he saw a spike of chemicals in the man's system. Kam kept following him, this time hopping to an electrical beam and then to it's string. " v'at? The scent of market food and fat hobos? You 'ave an ot taste my friend. I prefer travelers or rouges myself. T'ey 'ave a nice spice to t'em tue to the vider 'iet t'ey 'ave." Kam's eyes glazed, though making sure he kept an eye on the man's very individual atomic signature.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (open)   Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 10:43 pm

"Yes, they should. But this one is more of a catch 22. I could starve the little fucker, but I would starve too." He continued on his walk through the dark streets. He ignored his follower, almost forgetting about him for a short time. The blood stopped trickling through the sack, just as the blood dried up on his skin, and in his hair. Walking in silence, Sorin basked in cool crease of the shadows. Inhaling deeply, he smelt a peculiar scent, and remembered that he was being follow. Sorin stopped in the middle of the street, and turned his bright red eyes towards the man. "So answer me this. Why are you following me, and what is to keep me from adding you to my little sack of goodies?" He asked as he lightly bounced the bag that he held over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (open)   Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 11:08 pm

Kamoku nodded at the comment. " You know, you could just drink water for a few days and then dangle a piece of meat in front of your mouth. It would literally jump out and try to take it from you. Or your ass, whichever way it's facing." Kam laughed for a few seconds and quieted down.
Kam began to examine even more of the man, ignoring the signature of passed-out humans behind cardboard or alleyways. he preferred to snack on people with a life goal. The slums became so unstable that even the electrical line was running out. So he hopped from the high place and began to trail behind the man a few yards away.
As if out of nowhere the man's adrenalin spiked and that game Kam the cue to relax. The base of his brain wasn't activated too much for him to attack him just yet, but it was firing up slowly depending on his answer. Kam laughed and pretended that he was blushing. " Stop flattering me. I am 5'3'', no ability to keep fat and if you munch on me my blood will regenerate itself over and through your teeth. Plus..." Kamoku removed his mask, his enormous yellow eyes and moving pupils made him look like a cat. His pointed carnivorous teeth wide and smiling, the corners of his teeth reaching the bottom of his eyes and his white hair spiking anywhere there was leeway.
" Even if you do kill me I don't think there will be any benefit on either party. I'm inedible and you'd be revealed. The reason I can't kill is because my boss knows what I think and what I see if I think about it. Though he only relays it if something's happened. If I don't get back by the end of the week he will relay my thoughts and find out that a nice little akatsuki has murdered his defenseless advisor. Though I don't underestimate you at all." Kam pulled the string of the mask so it would face his side, making his hair go another weird way. " It would be easy to dump my body since you can't eat it, but with the atomic signature I have it will be most easy to find if my boss comes searching. It would also be easy for you to escape, but it would be harder for you to hunt comfortably. Most likely in this area because it will be the last time I saw my killers face."
Kamoku grinned. His short appearance made him look very harmless, but his claws, eyes, and teeth always made people second guess themselves. " So don't flatter me with your wishes for me to join your goodies, I would gladly if it was possible but I'm made of completely different material than that juicy piece of man right there." Kam pointed to the sack of parts. His relaxed voice and body stance made it seem less of a crime and more like a suggestion. His yellow eyes swirling around, usually this motion would make people nauseous but kamoku assumed that the man wouldn't mind. Plus, it was easier to see his makeup this way. Kam wasn't able to see color or shapes, but the very genetic makeup of this person making it impossible to deceive his boss.

(too lazy to accent it, it takes twice the time it spent writing this stuff))
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (open)   Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 1:18 am

"That's all very well, but you don't seem to understand much about me. I have been hunted since I was a child. Don't you think it odd for a skilled hunter such as myself to be seen so easily by his prey?" Sorin dropped his bag and held his arms out to his sides as he motioned to the quite city around him. His eyes seemed to glow a deep crimson. His voice was a calm even tone, yet it was easy to hear the severity in his voice. "I could have easily killed any villager here without being seen or heard. I kept myself in the open. I wanted to send this city a message. That normal humans are no longer apex predators." He lifted his arm and pointed at Kamoku. "And you have failed to answer my question. Why are you following me?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (open)   Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 1:34 am

Kamoku grinned. " That message has already been given... and taken quite well. Every major power knows that the Willows are the central system to keeping humans as sheep. I'm following you because I'm curious what you'll do next. Unlike you, I'm not allowed to walk around so freely killing villagers. Also, I think it would be fun to examine your system some more. If I get a sample of your blood and a chunk of that sweet little parasite, I can create an antibiotic for it. Or...remove the parasite completely." Kam laughed.
He then took out a bottle from his satchel. " This is a bottle of BK12. A nutrients that is absorbed by most digestive parasites. I was wondering if I could drink it and see if the little guy gobbles it up, if not there is no harm done to your immune system. The nutrients will be absorbed and you would most likely benefit from this encounter." Kamoku had pronounced more clearly this time, but slower. His pointed teeth flashing several times in the dim light. " In a few hours I'll get my answer." Kamoku suddenly became chatty, seeing that his little experiment was close to being achieved.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (open)   Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 2:39 am

"You think I want to get rid of this? Oh no, this parasite is a part of me." Sorin placed his hand over his chest as he spoke. He turned slightly away from Kamoku and picked up the bag at his feet. "And you can have a sample from me over my dead body." Sorin took a few steps down the street and away from Kamoku. "And you can keep following me if you wish," Sorin took a deep breath and exhaled what appeared as a thick mist "But eating always puts me on edge." A shiver ran down Sorin's spine as he envisioned the thrill of killing. Liking the dried blood off his hands, Sorin began walking away from Kamoku off into the cold night.
Back to top Go down
Oriena Nimakee
ANBU
ANBU
Oriena Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village: Hidden Mist

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (open)   Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 2:53 am

It had been long since Oriena had been in contact with anyone of the ranks of shinobi, perhaps a bit too long. She had left the village hidden in the mist in order to get away for a while, away from the fighting and clear her mind. Passed was the fire that burned to gain knowledge and increase her skill for the thrill of combat, the Nimakee spirit. Replaced was a solitude of confined peace, though it seemed that this peace was simply a temporary fix. Maybe it was the loss of a friend, a damned good one too, in the man that took down a kage at such a young age. The loss of a friend named Artemis Nara, one that took a lot out of her and her spirit to fight as well place her life on the line. She hoped to not feel the loneliness of knowing that one would be gone and never show their face again around her...and perhaps that's also what sparked a rekindling of the flame sort of speak as well.

Walking down a long path, she entered a journey to no place in particular, yet found herself entering the village hidden in the leaves. Not once in her life had she been in this surrounding, but it was all too familiar too her in her eyes and mind. She had studied up on every area of the hidden villages, for she had at one time hoped to be prepared for every scenario that one could bring to mind. As she was set to enter the gates, she was greeted by a few guards whom asked of her business here, for she still wore her mist headband. "I simply wish to see an old friend, one of the the deceased. I would like to pay my respects at the grave of Nara, Artemis if it is permitted" she spoke in a soft tone. The guards would talk it over and permitted her a day's entry, as they thought that to be enough time. After thanking them, she took to the streets and gazed around as she walked about and smiling because of a many thoughts. After about fifteen minutes she found herself approaching a few men in some sort of debate it seemed. She continued toward and past, taking in the appearance of both men and catching the mask of the man with a heavy accent. "ANBU?" she said under her breath, questioning what was going on between the two and why an ANBU of a different village would be here. Oriena dawned a blue jean skirt and short cut blue jean jacket to match with a short white tank top underneath. She wore a back pack the held her mist ANBU mask inside as it was slightly unzipped, yet not enough for anything to fall out. She approached a table at a place to eat, where she sat down and eyed the two in the street, tuning her ears to the conversation. She sat with her chin to her hands of which were together, her eyes fixated on the two men, intrigued...
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (open)   Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 1:18 pm

He listened to the man and smiled. He knew what the effects were of blood. It was better than any wine and sweeter than any bread. No one whom had tasted it would not go back to the regular food. They would forever know what blood tastes like.

Kamoku giggled at the remark, his short stature making him look more like a child than a grown man. He placed his mask back on, glad that he didn't wear his headband for this occasion. " Vell I'm not tat curious to risk my pretty little neck, eh? 'Ope you are t'e same my friend." When he said that he turned around. His yellow eyes glowing at the woman. The atoms around the radius of him had changed and compressed to let one enter his sights. The air folded and compressed as the usual human walked past. Though he saw one similarity with that human. She was of the mist due to the amount of metal and type was on her band. " Steel from t'e tea village forged in mist volcanic furnaces. I know t'e metal vell."

Kamoku contracted his claws, his jagged feet turning into soft brown toes. His black 7 inch claws slipped back into his finger core and was replaced by simple black nails. Probably painted that way. He then patted over to the girl at a table, still partly in the market area and overlooking the entrance to the slums. " Ah, never expected anot'er one of you types 'ere, eh?" His white mask hid his face well, but muffled his accent making it even harder to understand. " So t'ere sending mist types to catch man-eaters. Funny vay you types vork, I t'ought t'is vas Leaf, mm?"
Back to top Go down
Oriena Nimakee
ANBU
ANBU
Oriena Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (open)   Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 3:06 am

Virtually ignoring the small talk of the man, Oriena focused on the discussion the two had engaged in prior and during her entrance to the village. "Who was that? What was that about? And why is an ANBU of another village here and speaking so freely?" she said. Being an ANBU, or former ANBU in her own right, she knew the typical rules of the job were not accompanied by a freedom of casual convo with others. This man was either a false, a man with a mission, one that had special privileges, or one that was just naturally over the top and accepted as such. Regardless of the case, he had Oriena's attention to a very strong degree and she was now set on getting some answers. The other man was obviously not fully there in his own right but had done nothing to warrant the female Nimakee to take after him, therefore she kept seated.

The mans eyes....there was a familiarity to them for some reason, almost as if she knew of the person in front of her. After a moment, it clicked, a Willow, though not the one she was familiar with due to association of her leader. This drew further curiosity of the man and brought forth more questions to be asked when allowed. She awaited the answers from the man of the questions prior, as she took off her book bag and took out a couple of scrolls. Setting them on the table, she reached into her pocket, grabbing a good amount of broken kunai and shurriken before unrolling one of the scrolls. "When you're ready...." she said as if to usher answers from the man as she began to place the metals onto the scroll.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (open)   Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 7:18 pm

Kamoku shrugged. " I 'idn't ask for t'e man's name, but 'e 'as an interesting vay about 'im. No? And I 'idn't say I was an ANBU missy, t'is is a plain mask. No village sign nor animal 'ecorations. For all you know I coul' be a regular ol' joe." Kamoku sat in a chair and began to examine the girl. She may not know him but Kam remembered distinctly through Ki's memory of this genetic signature. It was of a Nimakee. He grinned, his yellow eyes glowing for a few seconds. " 'ave you 'ad death in t'e family not too long ago? I sense unrest in your soul."
Kamoku loved to disguise his knowledge with so called magic, it was fun to see if they fell for it. He then saw weapons and a scroll. It looked as if she was trying to threaten him with it, but things can be seen two ways, not just one. Kamoku thought for a bit, he was an extremely fast runner. 12 miles per hour on foot. 18 with claws, and almost double that using all four, though he had never ran with his front claws out before. The entrance out of the village was just down the street in which kam was facing, so that wouldn't be a trial. Also since he had no chakra signature he couldn't be traced. He could even disguise his scent with other animals by crawling into badger dens. Oh the possibilities.
Or he could stay and have a nice chat just as he did with the man whom is in the middle of the slums slaughtering humans. The smell of blood was apparent in Kam's nose but not on any other humans. It would meld together with the spices and foods with tat day.
Back to top Go down
Oriena Nimakee
ANBU
ANBU
Oriena Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (open)   Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 2:57 am

She listened to the man and even though he partially denied the accusation of he being an ANBU, she knew better. "I lost a friend some time ago, yes, which I suppose brings me to this area at the current time. But trust me, I know one of my own when I see one and I recognize the mask of all ANBU, regardless of the village. You aren't any ordinary pedestrian and you and I both know this, not to mention the fact that you have the feel of a man that has been in and seen battle" she said. Quickly after, she formed hand seals slowly and the metal on the scroll began to illuminate brightly before the glow vanished. As it did so, the metals did along with them, forcing the scroll to roll itself up and seal was placed upon it. "What is your name" she asked as she placed the scroll inside her backpack and slid it aside. She stared into the mans eyes for a moment and thought of what was actually said between the two gentlemen earlier.

Focused on the man still, a waitress came over to the two with two glasses of water and with a courteous smile. Sitting a glass of water beside the two of them, she spoke kindly and politely, "If there's anything I can do for you two, I'll be right by the counter". Oriena nodded, as the woman walked away, and as opposed to drinking the water, she simply stirred it with her finger. The lady Nimakee wasn't too thirsty, nor hungry, yet she could eat if she saw something that appeased her eyes. Her eyes met back with the eye holes of the mans mask, simply looking and not staring, nor eyeballing the man. The look was simple, plain, one of either boredom or curiosity as opposed to anything else one could think to describe it. "So..."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (open)   Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 1:22 pm

His attempts to be seen as a pedestrian was thoroughly shot down out of his imagination. This girl was too sharp in the ways of battle. " That's Morbo's relative alright. Just hope they have some differences besides their mortality rate." He thought. He giggled at her talk. So she was an ANBU, interesting way to find out. Though he found her other comment quite funny. " Mmm... feel of a man you say? You sure about t'at, sveetie?" He scratched his white hair. It didn't fall out but just moved another direction as if it was alive. After a nice little laugh he saw similarities more clearly, due to the fact that Ki was always chuckling around these specific types of people. A bit annoying but it worked well.

Kamoku raised a finger at the waitress to beckon her to the table when she was halfway to the counter. " Do you 'ave any bottom feeders or raw fish? I'd be kindly of you." He meant the means of food like shrimp, crab, cod, or halibut. They had no acidic blood like humans and much more safe to eat when it's been weeks without food. If he even touched blood with his tongue he would yelp in pain. He had to get his immune system up first before hunting for a nice land meat.

" Hm? My name you say? Vell I didn't know you 'ad an interest, you're making me blush." He placed his hand on what might be his cheeks and waved his other hand as if to say a friendly 'stop it'. Kam knew that he couldn't give his real name, but not many people could tell if he was lying or not due to his thick accent and mask that made his voice nearly inaudible. Due to that, it is impossible to tell a lie from a whisper. The same thing goes with muffling. " Vell my names Tohru, miss Nimakee." The supposed Tohru grinned, sitting criss-cross as his shrimp finally came. They were hung around a cocktail cup with some dip in the middle. He took both hands with the cup to look inside. " 'ow the 'ell am I supposed to eat t'is vith morsels surroun'ing it? Can't even reach it vith me face."
Back to top Go down
Oriena Nimakee
ANBU
ANBU
Oriena Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (open)   Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 3:00 am

The man was certainly odd, off his rocker a bit, and yet the way the man portrayed himself seemed nearly surreal. Oh so bad did she want to call "BS" on the mans ways of action, but the fact that there were so many people that were a bit off in the world kept her open minded. She continued to mess with her water cup with her finger and as the mans shrimp came, she watched as the man had his troubles with it. "I'm pretty sure that full retraction of those things would probably help, especially if you use your fingers only" she said in a near smart tone. Turning back to her book bag, she opened it up, and grabbed her mask, staring at it for a moment and thinking of what it meant to be an ANBU. It was a rush to her and it challenged her, she had much that she was to do...but that was all in the past. Bringing her eyes back to the mans mask, she examined it a bit, this man was of high status upon the ranks of the title.

"Do you have a mission here?" in a firm yet polite voice, for she was ever so curious of the business of Tohru in the leaf. There was no tension of the lands that Oriena knew of and she had heard no news of anything brewing. Mask in hand, she awaited the mans answer and sat up a bit in an attentive manner, showing an interest in the words to come next from the man. A gust of wind blew, catching her hair and blowing it softly to the side and showing a tatoo of sorts on her neck, a wolf like figure. "I assure you, I have no intent to speak whats spoke should there be something of importance" she said in follow up. Seconds later, a few men walked past, the last of which bumped into Oriena's shoulder rudely. He turned around and blew a kiss at her not breaking stride of walking, nor missing one as he returned his front face and spoke low to the others. A short, hard breath came from the female, in contemplation of confronting the man or to let it slide as her eyes followed all three men as the found a seat across the area. "....if only...." she said under her breath incompletely.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (open)   Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 12:39 am

Kamoku was having trouble shoving his masked face into the cocktail dish. " You still going on about ninjas? If I 'ad a mission I vould be vearing a metal t'ingy around mah 'ead and stealing everyone's left s'oe. Not sitting in t'e middle of t'e night vith a mist voman sucking s'rimp juice." He then rubbed his masked chin. " Though I could still steal their shoes without being a ninja..." He turned to the girl and asked her suddenly, slouching in his chair as if he was weak. Completely changing his voice into a child's. " May I please have your left shoe for my collection, kunoichi-san?" In which an awkward silence brewed. He then sat back up, crossed his arms and turned away. " 'ammit, 'idn't vork." He mumbled.

She then mentioned how to remove the shrimp and use the sauce. " So t'at's 'ow you eat the bloo'y t'ing?" He pulled off the shrimps and dunked one in the red sauce and shoved it at his mask where his mouth was supposed to be. The seafood slid off, the red sauce looking as if the mask just ate a mouthful of raw animal. Kamoku turned to the left and thought with fear. " Damn it, damn it, damn it DAMN IT!!! The Kazekage's gonna kill me for ruining the mask..."

Kamoku looked up. " T'e only t'ing important 'ere is getting t'is stain out! Oh god, 'e'll cut off my 'ead and s'rink it like a souvenir! Or vorse! 'e'll use my blood like leec'es!! Or he von't do anyt'ing at all and IT'LL TORTURE MY BRAIN UNTIL I SPILL MY OWN GUTS!!!" Kamoku stopped wailing as the two men passed. Their malice made his eyes glow. Even though he wouldn't be able to stomach them he wanted their blood to be painted on the walls. Just like every other human that has been passing by. " T'e only t'ing bad about night is t'e pricks t'at seem to 'ave an attraction to it." He said that loudly enough for them to hear, though he didn't think they would respond. Probably too blind from the darkness to understand anything else either. Though kamoku never knew what "darkness" was. All he could tell was it got cold in the "night" and less people were out.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (open)   Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 2:28 am

Though the mans surreal rant would be enough to bring virtually anyone to his attention, she could metaphorically see red as her attention blared toward the men. Unknowingly, her left hand had removed from the mask and found its way to the table of which would begin to crystallize. Her ability to use the element of glass was mastered to perfection and she would usually try to keep it under wraps. This day was different however, as the anger had spilled out a bit much and glass would cover the table slowly. About half way to the man opposite her, she realized her doings and immediately stopped, partially embarrassed of her actions. "I do apologize, it was quite rude for me to simply space out like that" she said, purposely disregarding the actions to the table. She hadn't broke contact with the men however and her eyes at this point had morphed a bit, for her pupils had moved diagonally,, allowing an extra to take the center. The color of her eyes changed to a divided set of colors in thirds, the ends took a blue hue while white was the center.

"You probably need to remove your mask in order to eat that, or lift it a bit at least" she said firmly to the Willow. The man finally looked to Oriena and when he did, his mind would be trapped to the pleasure of the woman silently. The man would turn mute and began to seemingly choke, for something was restricting his breathing . He whaled his arms in a swatting manner before his body began to stiffen up in a very tense manner. His comrades panicked, unsure of what to do and began yelling for help, "Somebody do somethin" said one while another shot across to get one of the servers. "Is anyone a medic" shouted the final of the three, questioning as to whether or not to touch the buddy in need. All the while, Oriena simply glared over toward the actions as a few waitress went rushing toward the suffocating man.

Name: Elegant death
Element:Genjutsu
Description: The foe begins to be bothered by a butterfly and won't be able to shue it away regardless what they try. They will swing at the butterfly bringing out more and more of them until the are swarmed and become sufficated with and by them. In the real world, the foe is actually restricting their own breathing and choking themselves, for if they do not break the gen within 10 post, they will die.
Back to top Go down
Oriena Nimakee
ANBU
ANBU
Oriena Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (open)   Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 3:22 am

((Please Delete this note and the Naizu post)
Though the mans surreal rant would be enough to bring virtually anyone to his attention, she could metaphorically see red as her attention blared toward the men. Unknowingly, her left hand had removed from the mask and found its way to the table of which would begin to crystallize. Her ability to use the element of glass was mastered to perfection and she would usually try to keep it under wraps. This day was different however, as the anger had spilled out a bit much and glass would cover the table slowly. About half way to the man opposite her, she realized her doings and immediately stopped, partially embarrassed of her actions. "I do apologize, it was quite rude for me to simply space out like that" she said, purposely disregarding the actions to the table. She hadn't broke contact with the men however and her eyes at this point had morphed a bit, for her pupils had moved diagonally,, allowing an extra to take the center. The color of her eyes changed to a divided set of colors in thirds, the ends took a blue hue while white was the center.

"You probably need to remove your mask in order to eat that, or lift it a bit at least" she said firmly to the Willow. The man finally looked to Oriena and when he did, his mind would be trapped to the pleasure of the woman silently. The man would turn mute and began to seemingly choke, for something was restricting his breathing . He whaled his arms in a swatting manner before his body began to stiffen up in a very tense manner. His comrades panicked, unsure of what to do and began yelling for help, "Somebody do somethin" said one while another shot across to get one of the servers. "Is anyone a medic" shouted the final of the three, questioning as to whether or not to touch the buddy in need. All the while, Oriena simply glared over toward the actions as a few waitress went rushing toward the suffocating man.

Name: Elegant death
Element:Genjutsu
Description: The foe begins to be bothered by a butterfly and won't be able to shue it away regardless what they try. They will swing at the butterfly bringing out more and more of them until the are swarmed and become sufficated with and by them. In the real world, the foe is actually restricting their own breathing and choking themselves, for if they do not break the gen within 10 post, they will die.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (open)   Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 1:39 pm

Kamoku watched as the girl let loose her power on the table and then the man. Kamoku hadn't seen the Nimakee power up close and noticed how they used it. They would use the energy power they called chakra to gather and materialize certain antigens they find around them. Since chakra is pure energy it could conform into anything. Using both physical and mental damage, the Nimakee could create a genjutsu and destroy the victim without even touching them. Interesting, though this was simply a hypothesis in which was done during the observation. What Kamoku saw was the electrical impulse in the Nimakee's brain light up more in the backward region, which was usually the feeling of malice or pure anger.

" No t'anks, I lost my appetite..." He wiped his mask with the napkin next to his drink which was set up before sitting. He then sat back and watched the man die, knowing that the girl was doing it. How? He could see her signature energy antigens within the man's brain, blocking certain areas to create an illusion. Though he wasn't happy with the people asking for a medic. Due to being watched by his boss, he couldn't refuse. " Got 'amn it..." He hopped up and walked up to the man. " Stop being to blooty tall and lay t'e man 'own before he falls 'own."

Kamoku pulled out his medical case and placed his gloves on. He then took a scalpel and cut to the man's airways. He then ordered one of the waitresses to go get a large turkey baster. As they were doing that he gave one of the men some sterilizing wipes and told him to use that on the baster when the waitress got back. As the man was confused at Kamoku he took a swab and cleaned the wound he made and rubbed some anesthetic on the wounds and a separate place on the neck. He pulled out a muscle relaxant and injected him with 2cc. One of the men asked what it was. Kam grinned and chuckled. " V'en water gets into t'e blootstream, it begins to t'in t'e surrounting area and relax t'e muscles. V'ich is v'at I put in your friends neck."

When the waitress came back with the turkey baster he asked for her hair tie after it was sterilized and tied the base of the rubber part of the baster. He then used some scissors and cut the baster to fit the hole. He then punched small holes at the end of the rubber bulb and stuck the thing in the man's throat. He then waited every half second to compress the air in the baster and release it. Just how his lungs would. " Okay, you s'oult be able to run 'im to t'e 'ospital much faster now." After they left he pulled his gloves inside out and placed them in a plastic bag in his medic case. He then put it back in his bag.

He turned back to his chair and stared at the girl. " T'at vas very naughty of you, you know." Kamoku may have wanted the guy dead, but he valued his own life more than that mans. He had to save the man's life in order to save his own.
Back to top Go down
Oriena Nimakee
ANBU
ANBU
Oriena Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (open)   Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 4:43 am

Watching as the ANBU took to the suffocating man, she had learned that he was also a medical nin as well. She observed as the man worked diligently to save the mans life, though he seemed a bit annoyed that he would do so. She wasn't too certain of the reason behind this, but she did know that he was well trained, expert from the looks, in the medical field. For a medical nin to be an ANBU shows that his training had to place him at an elite level, and his work seemed to show proof. As things finished up, she eyed the man down as he left the area and felt no remorse towards her doings though she knew what she did was wrong. "Tohru, you knew that I was doing that to that man and yet you chose to inflict bodily injury as oppose to ask me to stop the jutsu. You wanted that man to suffer as you 'helped him' and attended to his restriction of air. It seems that you have grown accustomed to seeing people in pain and it almost seems like you may enjoy it. Perhaps that explains your disgust with those that asked for a medic when they did. That begs the question to be asked of why you would help if you didn't want to do so, I'm sure it wasn't just to do your job." she said in an elaborate set of statements.

This was a reason that she was chosen to be an ANBU black op, she had the ability to assess a situation and act accordingly. She was a smart young woman with a strong upside to her future, as well as an extraordinary work and study ethic. "What I did wasn't 'naughty', it was simply an act to show that those that act in disrespectful manner will be punished" she said, backtracking to the mans statement. Standing up and facing the Willow, she picked up her backpack and placed it on her back before grabbing the mask. Oriena was one that understood that those that worked under a Kage were restricted in their ability to speak freely about certain things. Therefore she refrained from a good deal of questions she was set to asked, even knowing that held a higher level of freedom than others at his position. "Artemis Nara, do you know where his grave is located?" she asked politely, while proceeding to walk closer to the masked man. It was one of the few people that held the ability to make her nervous to an extent, and one that she would respect even after his life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack (open)   Midnight Snack (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Snack (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next