Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Empty
PostSubject: Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii   Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 11:54 am

OOC: If you are able to win the battle by strategically defeating your opponent without killing them, you will recieve "bonus points." Your battle will be constantly moderated by the staff.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Logan
Chuunin
Chuunin
Logan

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: B Rank
Village: Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii   Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 10:46 pm

Tadashi arived first before his opponent. "Oh, geez I'm first here again? Why me?" Tadashi comlpained. Tadashi sat down waiting for his opponent, since it was the Chunnin Exams Tadashi heard that if you don't come you will be disquailified which that was why Tadashi came 3 minutes early. "Geez... the Sand village is really a clear flat land of sand as always.." Tadashi started planning "Holy cow... fire type seems to have no affect against sand so that will definatley not work, but lets see who my opponent is and where he/she is from.." Tadashi sat down oin the sand. "Holy shiz.. the sand doesn't even feel like BEACH sand *Sigh.* This seems wasteful.." Tadashi was thinking but relaxing and waiting for his chunnin exam "friend" to arrive. Tadashi wasn't the patient type as always. Tadashi stood up, "This is my one and only chance to become a Chuunin, if I fail, it's over I have to wait for the next Exam to be hosted." Tadashi talked to himselve.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Genin
Genin
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii   Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 10:25 am

(OOC: Sorry about the late post I didn't know I was even in the Chuunin exams.)

A youth entered the ring breathing hard and sweating which was strange since his fight hadn't even started yet. As he gasped for air and wiped the sweat off his brow Munashii took a chance to sum up his opponent. "Huh so your from the leaf?" He gestured to his opponents headband. "Too bad I didn't want to beat somebody from my own village but hey I guys got a do what a guys got to do. So dont take it personal." He spoke with such a confidence that it bordered on arrogance and yet there was no sense of joking from Munashii his expression was serious as he spoke his words. He hadn't come this far in the Chuunin exams just to lose and he hadn't ran all the way to the fighting ring either.

"Your unlucky you know." He smiled a wide smile that showed all his teeth. "If I iwoke up any later you would have one the match because of forfeit but that isn't the case so that makes you unlucky." The night before was a battle to get some sleep and it was a battle he lost. The entire night Munashii was kicking and turning in his bed, the thought of the Chuunin exams was on his mind and the anticipation for it to happen had brought no sleep to him. When he woke up to find out he was late Munashii did the only thing he could and that was haul ass to his match and that was the reason why he was breathing so hard when he got to the fighting ring. "It was actually pretty close you know. I almost didn't make it but almost isn't good enough to stop me." He wiped his face of sweat on his red long sleeved shirt, the heat was something else in the Sand village "How could anybody live here?" He quickly pushed the thought away there was no time to complain he was here to fight and win.

"Well then I guess we should start. The name is Munashii Arashi of Konoha and I'm the one who will beat you." He smiled his big smile once more and got into a fighting stance he was ready. He placed one hand on his sword Kontsukai that was strapped to his back, he gripped the sand below him with his black shoes, his free hand made a handsign and his clothes began to sway from a gentle breeze that made it's way trough the arena. "I hope your ready cause I'm going all out."
Back to top Go down
Logan
Chuunin
Chuunin
Logan

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii   Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 4:43 pm

[OOC: Is Munashii your first name or Arashi?]

Tadashi wiped sweat off his forehead as he saw it was a Konoha ninja. *Sigh..* "Don't get your hopes up Arashi, let me tell you something interesting that you may not know, you know I am a ninja of the leaf and my name is Tadashi, but.. did you know I am an Uchiha Wanderer? Yes.. I am a Uchiha." Tadashi stated as he stood up. Tadashi sighed again, "Geez.. and an addition to what I said, you super late.. Arashi."Tadashi walked closer into the arena/closer to Arashi instead of sitting to the corner. Tadashi moved his hand up wanting to shake hands before the battle. "I may be a grumpy, and an impatient person, but I have my manners right?" As you know, Tadashi isn't the best person to hang out, especially if you annoy him.

"Shake hands, before our battle as I said, after that, I give no mercy, but since your a Leaf Ninja like me, I'll spare your life. Hahaha..." Tadashi said with a little grin on his face. Tadashi hasn't opened his eyes waiting for the perfect moment to do so. Tadashi waited for Arashi, "Geez.. Your slow hurry up, so we can start the dumb exam.." he said as he nodded his head. * Sigh..*"This is a drag but also annoying." Tadashi thought in his head. Tadashi waited for the shake, Arashi may not know how strong Tadashi is, but the handshake was a fluke, but yet, it's most likely Arashi doesn't know it's a trick.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Genin
Genin
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii   Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 9:20 am

(OOC: It's Munashii)

"I dont give a damn what clan your from I'm still going to beat you." Arashi replied in a curt voice, his hand gripping his sword tighter as Tadashi began to make his way towards him. He ignored what Tadashi had said about being late he was right and Munashii really didn't have an excuse or cared to give one on why he was so late. "I'm here now that's all that matters." Munashii replied in defense avoiding the subject. Saying he was late because he overslept would be kinda embarrassing to say the least. Then something caught Munashii off guard the Uchiha wanted to shake hands? "Shake hands?" Munashii made a skeptical look and then spat on the floor. " What the hell do you think this is? Friendship time?"He spoke with agitation as he spurned the gesture and readied himself to attack.

"Let me live huh?" The thought of this guy allowing Munashii to live almost sent him in an uncontrollable laughter. "You talk big I like that but I dont think you can back it up." He spoke his words teasingly almost sounding like he was making fun of Tadashi. "And lets see how slow I really am shall we." Munashii gripped the handle of his sword Kontsukai, he hadn't left his fighting stance throughout the exchange of words. He pulled his blade out in a blink of an eye it's grey steel shone for all to see. He brought it down quickly towards Tadashi no motion was wasted from unsheathing to attack. "How stupid is this guy? It was his mistake getting so close for some stupid handshake." The blade cut through the air it would cut through Tadashi's shoulder if it landed and Munashii was sure it would. Tadashi had come close enough for a handshake and to Munashii that was too close and too perfect for Munashii, he would cut Tadashi down and be done with this battle.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Chuunin
Chuunin
Logan

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii   Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 5:04 pm

"Tsch... I guess It didn't work.. SHARINGAN!" Tadashi yelled, while opening his eyes. The crowd started cheering "Finally! The damn match started!" Tadashi dodged that attack when he was talking. He had warned Munashii, but was he even listening? Tadashi was somewhat wasting his time on this stubborn opponent. Tadashi landed after dodging his sword. "Hmmm? A sword huh.. Just what a way to attack me so close." "Hmmm... is that close ranged sword his specialty?" Tadashi thought. Tadashi crouched and thought of some way to activate his fire style jutsus, except he can't activate it with no proper reason or outta no where. Tadashi stopped for a moment watching Munashii. "Hey, don't rush ok? It's just a battle, even thought it's the Chuunin Exams.." Tadashi didn't want to loose, it was something he had to win to become a Chuunin, or else he has to wait until next year until they host it again. Tadashi had a feeling/sensing that Munashii was about to move.

Tadashi moved more to the side, waiting for the shinobi to move. Tadashi may seem to be a bit awkward in battle but, thats because he's thinking. He may seem weird in battle but he is a smart person, ranked high in his class. Tadashi watched Munashii's moves just incase something happened.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Genin
Genin
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii   Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2011, 11:02 am

He cursed under his breath as his sword descended into the sand kicking up some dust into the air. Munashii's attack missed "I guess it wont be easy then." He thought in annoyance, he thought surely his attack would make it's mark but that was only wishful thinking it would seem that Munashii would have to try to win this fight. He brought his sword to his shoulder and rested it there his opponent had backed away a significant amount at least good amount away from the reach of his sword and so Munashii was forced to listen to the Uchiha chatter once more. "You know, you talk to much and stop telling me what to do. First you Tell Me to give you a handshake!? And now your telling me not to rush!?" He spat at the floor again obviously angry, Munashii didn't like some guy telling him what to do. No it was more then just that he hated it.

He noticed the red eyes on the Uchiha, Munashii came to the quick conclusion of the red eyes being the Sharingan. He had heard a lot of stories about it in the Leaf village but that was merely it just stories he never actually seen it in action and the storiies he did here about it were so unreal a child wouldn't have believed them. " Those eyes of yours I hope they're handy." His tone was serious and steady, eyes were fierce and piercing, and his sword radiated an intent to kill.

(OOC: I'm going to assume your moving to the right since you didn't say which way you were moving.)

Munashii's sword was aimed at the Uchiha and it followed him wherever he went when his opponent began a slow careful movement to the right Munashii's sword followed and when Tadashi stopped Munashii's sword remained him upon him "Now lets see if the stories of the Sharingan are true!" Three kunai flew at his opponent and immediately after Munashii rushed toward his opponent he moved his sword to his left side, the point slant downwards and behind not at the ground. This position would permit Munashii to perform a strong rising cut at his opponent when the need to attack presented itself and so he rushed at Tadashi.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Chuunin
Chuunin
Logan

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii   Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2011, 4:50 pm

(OOC: Sorry, forgot about describing which way xD)

Seeing Munashii rush, he talked, Tadashi had excellent responses when someone starts to attack him, his reflexes are quick."Pfftt.. Your a grumpy person. Whatever, it's on then." Tadashi said in an annoyed voice. Tadashi had a feeling he would move and start to hit him with his sword again. "Look, you think I'm annoying right? Get a grip.. this is a battle we're not going to kill eachother." he stated. Tadashi got up and jumped hight to the right again as Munashii tried to hit him. "Man.. this guy sure doesn't give up, but he seems to get angry alot.." he whispered under his breath. Surley, the attack seems like it was not going to hit Tadashi, not even near the head. The sand from running blew around everywhere, it was annoying.

Tadashi got hit in the eye with a bit of sand, but it didn't affect him. His Sharingan was still ativated and was in use after all. The Sharingan was able to make him fight easier, especially with this type of opponent, one who is not patient. He continued to wipe sweat of his forehead. "Geez.. it's pretty hot now." thinking in his mind, he ran over, standing right behind Munashii. Tadashi thought this kind of opponent, has no way of living, if his attitude would just be like that, when other opponents fight him, pretty much it would be possible for him to die, with such a personaility. Tadashi watched Munashii.

Tadashi looked at Munashii and how he would attack next. He remembers this person back in the Academy, he once trained with him, but he was always a stubborn, impatient person as always, and still that his Munashii today, but apparently Munashii doesn't seem to recognize Tadashi at all, it was a disgrace and Tadashi was pretty dissapointed he couldn't remember him as an old, old partner. Tadashi continued to watch, "Hmph... Watch out." he said under his voice, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Genin
Genin
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii   Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 8:45 am

(OOC: I probally wont be able to post anything throughout the weekend theres a slight chance Saturday but I wouldn't count on it. Also you ignored my kunai attack I'll just let it slide this time and I never made an attack with my sword if you re-read my post it says that I would attack when the chance presented itself so I never attacked, and I dont think you can say we knew eachother in the academy since it isn't in our histories but whatever doesn't matter I'll go with it.)

Munashii was filled with irritation when his attacks missed again. Munashii's eyes followed the Uchiha as he landed safely out of harms way. "Dammit what a pest." He sighed aloud Munashii was begining find Tadashi annoying like a fly always buzzing and getting out of the way when you tried to squash it, a fight like that was a futile one and to the dismay of Munashii that was the kind of fight he was in. "Are you messing with me or something!?" Munashii turned around to face Tadashi his eyes pratically oozed fury. "Is running all your gonna do?" Munashii put his Kontsukai back into it's sheath, Munashii came to the conclusion that Tadashi wasn't worth using his sword for. He felt Tadashi was below him a coward even and so he pulled out a single kunai to use as his weapon.

Think about the time when you were at the highest peak of anger and then times that by a million and you would know how Munashii felt. The beggining of the battle was slightly amusing but now that amusing had run it's course and had become one drawn out irritation. "You know if you dont want to fight you can just give up. Dont waste my time chasing you around the arena." He pointed with the kunai in his hand flaring it around at every word almost as a way to emphasize them. "So there you can just go. There's no point in fighting someone who doesn't fight back."

(OOC: Good enough post dont judge me!!! XD)
Back to top Go down
Logan
Chuunin
Chuunin
Logan

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii   Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 4:44 pm

(OOC: Oops, You know when I saw in the washroom washing up my cousin typed that, sorry for that mistake.. And ok, no problem.)

"I understand, but no way I'm leaving this battle, it's my only chance." as he said and investigating about the kunai Munashii held in his hand. "Tsch... this guys had no manners, and is using his kunai? What a drag..." Tadashi thought this guy was very annoying, only this type of personality irriated him like crazy. "Fire Style: Great Fire Ball Technique!" Tadashi held up chakra within his stomach and blew out a large amount of fire, shaped like a gigantic ball. Tadashi didn't want to blow these jutsu out at Munashii, but he was asking for it and he had no other way to attack, Tadashi hadn't learned Taijutsu yet for any close range attacks so he had no way but to use his Fire type jutsus. Tadashi watched his opponent right after blowing his jutsu at him, aiming for a direct hit, but it was possible he could've jumped out of the way, having the Fire smash into the wall of Sunagakure, for the Chuunin Exams.

*Panting* "You asked for it!" he yelled in tiredness. Tadashi jumped to the left to see what happened behind his gigantic fireball, he had a feeling that Munashii would use a substituion jutsu, because he had Sharingan activated. This was what Tadashi thought/saw. He stood watching, and thinking at the same time. Tadashi stood, watching the fireball hit the fake Munashii so he could get it over with, Tadashi wanted to win this battle, and he wouldn't give up until it happened. He knew he couldn't kill his opponent, but can somewhat win the battle without doing that.

Spoiler:

Last edited by +Real+ on Tue 17 May 2011, 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Genin
Genin
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii   Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 10:16 am

He was getting ready to scold Tadashi again for how the battle was going if it wasn't for a giant fireball flying at him. "What the!?" First thing he felt was the heat then came the realization that he had to get the hell out of the way or risk becoming roasted. "Need to get out of the way!" He thought as the fireball flew increasingly closer to where Munashii stood if he didn't move then he would be dead and he preferred life over death. So with the heat of the fireball grew as the fireball got closer Munashii thought of a quick plan of action.

"No dammit!" Munashii shouted in despair and disbelief when the fireball began to fly at him at least that was he was going for. He acted the part of someone caught off guard and was about to get hit by the attack but in reality he had a plan up his sleeve. Munashii would wait until the last moment and use the substitution jutsu. He was going to substitute with the sand end up behind his opponent and slash him with his sword. A pretty simple plan sure but it's pretty difficult thinking of a good plan when there is a giant fireball flying at you and so when he felt it was finally time to execute and the fireball was dangerously close, Munashii put his plan in action.

At the last possible moment he used the substitution jutsu just so it would seem that the fireball hit. As the sand took his place and began to crumble in the flames of the fireball Munashii appeared the right side of Tadashi's back his sword in hand and ready to strike. He swung a downward diagonal slash across Tadashi's back if steel made contact with flesh then it would result in a great gash not enough to kill but enough to make his opponent begin to bleed out.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Chuunin
Chuunin
Logan

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii   Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 8:53 pm

At that final moment, Tadashi had seen the signs of his Substitution and knew what was about to happen, as so when Munashii slashed his sword about to hit Tadashi he jumped high into the air. "Geez.. this guy really wants to mess with me doesn't he?" he whispered. Tadashi landed a few metres away from Munashii, watching every single move of Munashii's. Tadashi was thinking of a plan, if he'd be hit by the sword again, trying to charge at me, Tadashi would use his substitution jutsu quickly. He still had his Sharingan activated, which made moving round and watching Munashii much easier for him. Tadashi sighed "Hmph.. really? Do you really want to use close range all the time?" he asked cuirously. Tadashi began to think this was a bit to easy for him, just close range attacks with kunai's and his sword? What a waste of time, Tadashi thought.

He had no time to waste, so he started again, he had to finish the battle off soon enough, or else the audience would get bored of the battle and leave. Tadashi jumped behind Munashi and yelled. "Got no time to waste.. Katon - Housenka no Jutsu! [Mythical Fire Pheonix Technique]" while he formed his necessary handsigns. He blew out fire balls, but Munashii probably didn't notice there were long pieces of thread stuck against the fire he only knew there was a piece of thread tied aroudn him. The thread tied around Munashii was the thread Tadashi blew fire onto, which would go down and attack the opponent, in this case Munashii. The balls followed down the thread, it was transparent, so meaning it wasn't really able to be seen. Tadashi held on to the thread, as because his hands were in the Tiger hand seal, consealing the thread between his hands, so the thread wasn't visible and wouldn't be drawn loose and drop. Tadashi watched to see if, his plan was working so far, and to see if Munashi would jump, unless it was another Substitution. Tadashi watched carefully if his plan worked.

((OOC: Forgot to post my jutsu on my last post, and idk if that was an auto hit, but oh well..))

Spoiler:

Last edited by +Real+ on Tue 17 May 2011, 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Genin
Genin
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii   Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeTue 17 May 2011, 9:24 am

+Real+ wrote:
Tadashi jumped to the left to see what happened behind his gigantic fireball, did it hir or did it miss?

OOC: Ok here you pretty much stated you couldn't see what was happening behind the fireball so you couldn't have possibly seen that I performed the substitution. Your going to have to edit post

+Real+ wrote:
Tadashi jumped behind Munashii, tied him with a piece of transparent thread then yelled.

OOC: This is force play which is a no no when RPing.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii   Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeTue 17 May 2011, 9:40 am

OOC: With the sharingan, you will be able to see him from behind the fireball. The fireball would create a little cover (smoke), btw.

Usually we don't walk over and check out the damage...
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Genin
Genin
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii   Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeTue 17 May 2011, 9:49 am

OOC: He didn't RP it that way though he stated he couldn't see if the fireball hit or not.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Chuunin
Chuunin
Logan

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii   Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeTue 17 May 2011, 9:52 pm

OOC: I changed my post abit with the messed up parts, you happy now Arashi?
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Genin
Genin
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii   Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 2:38 pm

(OOC: No cause your still saying that I was captured in the thread but it doesn't matter I quit dont care anymore)
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii   Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 2:46 pm

OOC: Then I guess Tadashi is the winner...you sure, Arashi?
Back to top Go down
Logan
Chuunin
Chuunin
Logan

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii   Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 4:24 pm

OOC: I didn't post that you were attached to the thread man. I just said I had a thread that the fire followed down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii   Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tadashi Uchiha vs Munashii Arashii
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Wind Country-Hidden Sand :: Chuunin Exams :: Part II - Tournament-
Jump to: