Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Enter Soji Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Enter Soji Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Enter Soji Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Enter Soji Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Enter Soji Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Enter Soji Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Enter Soji Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Enter Soji Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Enter Soji Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Enter Soji

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
s0n4t4

s0n4t4

Enter Soji Empty
PostSubject: Enter Soji   Enter Soji Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012, 12:00 pm

I walked into the Ichiraku Ramen Bar sitting down a tthe bar.

I ordered a the spiciest ramen availiable, and as i was waiting, i saw a black haired guy sitting next to me.

When i was eating the ramen i purchased, i felt a sudden urge to start a fight.

I drew my kunai and turned towards him.
"Wanna fight?" i asked him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gxrpnaruto.proboards.com/index.cgi
Shion
Genin
Genin

Enter Soji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Soji   Enter Soji Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 8:50 pm

Shion was walking on the street and heading to eat at the ramen bar. He had been invited by his friend who was gonna treat him. Shion smiled. He always has so much fun with his friend and they do pranks togheter all the time. For an example this morning they painted their faces to look like monsters and then they went and woke up their older siblings. I tell you, they were scared. Shion laughs when he recalls their faces.
Shion arrives to the bar. He looks around and spots 3 people sitting there. One of them is his friend. Shion approaches from behind and puts his hand on the shoulder. At that moment a kunai is pierced through his head. There is blood everywhere. The victim falls to the ground and his black clothing is covered in red.
Shion looks at the guy who threw the kunai and screams out.
"Omg, you killed Kenny. You bastard!"
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

Enter Soji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Soji   Enter Soji Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 8:52 pm

((I need to correct the writing above))
the text above wrote:
Shion arrives to the bar. He looks around and spots 3 people sitting there. One of them is his friend. Shion approaches from behind and puts his hand on the shoulder. At that moment a kunai is pierced through his friend's head. There is blood everywhere. The victim falls to the ground and his black clothing is covered in red.
Back to top Go down
s0n4t4

s0n4t4

Enter Soji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Soji   Enter Soji Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:05 am

"Opps i forget to let him answer" i smirked
"What ya gonna do bout it?" i said bored of the ninja that i've seen so.
None of them were worthy oppenents.
"That is enough bozos for today. I wonder who's gonna clean him up ?" I said "Think i went to far?"
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

Enter Soji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Soji   Enter Soji Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 10:55 am

((Sorry I missread your post. I thought it said "I threw my kunai towards him." Sorry, I think I'm drunk sometimes. Very sorry, perhaps we can ignore the dead guy.))

"Eh, you are a crazy guy, eh?" Shion talks slowly. When I say slow, I mean really slowly. You might suspect that Shion is not sober. But the fact is, he is very sober. It's just his way to to talk. He has been talking like that for years now. His moto is to have a slow rythm to life.
The young genin doesn't look like he said it out of irony nor sarcasm. He was being serious with the question. But he got no intention on waiting on an answer. Perhaps it was more of a statement? Anyway, he continues by taking action against the threat.
He takes a horsestance facing sideways toward the challenger with his left side. Put his knuckles togheter at shoulder level. At this posture he is able to do handseals without his foe noticing.
Shion raises his left arm and shoots off a big projectile from his right arm. This is a suprise attack. The projectile, which is actually a grappling hook, launches toward the challenger's head. A direct hit would crush the skull.

Back to top Go down
s0n4t4

s0n4t4

Enter Soji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Soji   Enter Soji Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 7:52 am

Soji whistles a fast paced tune, summoning his raven to snatch the projectile.

"I geuss we both have a habit of attacking from afar. Genin?" I asked "No wonder... They never know a Daemon-Mortalis when they see em."

"Lets take this outside, i don't want to hurt any innocent by standers. Might get messy." i smiled and laughed wickedly.

I turned away walking towards the door of the Ramen bar.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

Enter Soji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Soji   Enter Soji Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 2:16 pm

"Eeeh? What a powerful raven to be able to catch the hook." Shion pronounces slowly. A ninja wire is thin and hard to detect. When sunshine hits the metal it will reflect the light and give it away. A long wire becomes visible from Shion to the hook.
"Wind current!" Wind chakra runs through the wire and all the way up to the hook. The chakra is sharp and violent and will remove limbs of the bird if it doesn't release the hook. Either way Shion performs a violent snatch and pulls the hook back towards the challenger. This time the hook is buffed with wind chakra which will allow it to cut through the body and objects. There are no signs for Shion to back down or temporarly pause the battle to move to safer grounds. Perhaps he ignored the request or maybe he was too focused to hear it.
Back to top Go down
s0n4t4

s0n4t4

Enter Soji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Soji   Enter Soji Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 2:35 pm

I flip out of the way, recalling my bird.

Using a pair of kunai, i pin the hook to the wall. I turn and after creating handsigns for the Fallen Angel jutsu- shadow dragon reincarnation.

The punk had no way of watching my handsigns as i was turned away from him.

I stood the stance that the dead i left behind had seen, before they were killed. "You wanna finish this because i'd rather take care of some business right now." i said as i saw a glare in my birds eye. Warning me a danger worse than this kid was near by.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

Enter Soji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Soji   Enter Soji Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012, 4:12 pm

I don't think so. The hook goes through the wall because of it's cutting attribute of the wind chakra and by the force which it was launched. Hence it couldn't be pinned down against the wall.
"Sorry old man!" Shion apologizes to the owner. "I'll fix that wall for you later."
Shion cancels the wind current and pulls back the hook with the help of the wire which runs into a rullen in his grappling hook launcher, which had been built into his arm. He is ready to use it again.
"It was you who challenged me. Hence I can't back down because of pride and honor." Shion said and he feels it would be a sign of weakness to surrender. Weakness was the worst thing and a curse for a ninja career. It would be the end. He would risk his life to try to avoid it.
Shion begins to channel chakra to his hook launcher. A strong concentration to one point and it will predict great destruction.
Back to top Go down
s0n4t4

s0n4t4

Enter Soji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Soji   Enter Soji Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 8:14 am

"What village are you?" i asked so i would know how hard to pound him.

I walked into the shadow next to me, becomeing "One-with-the-darkness." as my clan had been able to.

I began walking through the paths of the shadow around the ninja.
"I will let you leave with your life. If you stay you will be killed, not by me though." i said as my raven was flying out the door to scout for who was coming for me. Aratsui were nearby, they were one of the few ninjas that could detect see through this jutsu. Only those with extreordinary eyes could see this jutsu in action.

As i was not seen i prepared to jump through the hole in the wall. "You may not wanna be here when the storm starts." i said

I felt a massive flare plow into me as i attempted to flee. I flew back releasing the shadow that was hiding me, slaming into the wall across the room.

I slowly got up, preparing to use the jutsu that was forbidden by my clan. But this would be the only way for me to survive.

I had no fear of this random ninja i sparked a fight with, had no need to be. I had a good reason to fear Aratsui ninja, which were trained specifically to fight my clan members.

I looked at my left arm, seeing the bone sticking out of the skin. "Damn you!" i said "Wimpish Aratsui ninja. I know you are there. Interupting a fair fight with your cursed soul."

Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

Enter Soji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Soji   Enter Soji Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 1:03 pm

"Hmm..." Shion looks to be thinking before he answers the simple question. "Hidden village of Leaf." He pronounces with pride in his voice. His launcher maintains the chakra concentration and decides to wait for an oppertunity to use it.
Gazing over at the enviroment he see a man figure at the door with sunlight in his back. Is that the enemy? Sudden urge to flee the area hits Shion and he steps carefully backwards but in his attempt he hits the wall. At the other end of the room is the hole in the wall by the floor. Which will allow cats and dogs easily to pass through. To the right is the counter with chairs rowed up. There is still one guy eating without concern of the previous hassle not to mention the current. The employees are hiding in under tables in their working area just like the procedures during a heavy earthquake. Looking over at the challenger who was uninjured when fighting Shion. Shion feels the need to step up and try harder. He equips an explosion tag and lets a kunai spin around his pinky.
Back to top Go down
s0n4t4

s0n4t4

Enter Soji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Soji   Enter Soji Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 1:27 pm

"Well, for your information, i could care less aboput Leaf ninja. They could use a few lessons on newer jutsus, also on when to run and when not to run." i said as i completed the handsigns for Reinforcment of Shadows Jutsu. I had nio clue if the Leaf ninja would be affected or if he even knew of this jutsu.

"Leaf kid. You can't harm me, i won't deliberatly harm you. I only kill on rare occurences. That is when i have one of these scum yiou see here, come after me."

Immediatley the roof of the biulding was torn off and the clouds above were rainijng liquid shadow. "This may be enough if not, i'll pay the rest." i said to the shop owner as i tossed a pouch of gem stones.

The man that was here to kill me drew a scroll and began chanting an all familiar jutsu that i've grown to fear.

I sent my raven away to hide, knowing at least one of us would survive.

"Leaf Kid, will you assist me? I know we got off on a bad start, but a three way battle in here would be bloody. Gotta get this ninja away fropm the village!" i said as i began to make the handsigns for Condemned Raven Jutsu. I was going to need to summon to defeat this evil ninja that was now here in the village.

I used a pair of kunai to catch a shruiken that was aimed at me. At that time my shadow-raven was now in the scene. "Leaf boy, if you get in the way i swear i won't have mercy on you." i said as i charged at the Aratsui ninja.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

Enter Soji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Soji   Enter Soji Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 5:50 pm

"Yeah." He said in his normal slow and calm voice like if he was unaware of the seriousness in the situation. "Lets get this guy and then continue our fight later." Looking up at the sky where strange liquid started to appear. It raised a question, a good question, what would he do? The rain looked harmless but still gave him fear which felt like an electrical shock through his spine.
I need to find out about the effects he thought and threw a kunai at the newcomer's left arm in order to cause a split second of distraction. During that split second he would ensure a trap in place.
Back to top Go down
s0n4t4

s0n4t4

Enter Soji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Soji   Enter Soji Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2012, 8:14 am

I used my condenmed raven to attack the enemy ninbja repeatedly, though it was harmless cause the raven was a mere shadow. The ninja took a while to figure that out. With two distractions i had plenty of time to use my other summoning jutsu. Holy Raven Jutsu. With my two raven summoning jutsus on the scene, the birds flew into eachother creating my pride and glory.

The Ah-Karia Phoenix was summoned as the two birds flew together; creatng a almost blinding light.

The enemy ninja hesitated but then threw kunai at me, catching my left arm.

"Whos this lode of garbage?" the exotic bird asked as it looked at the enemy nina that wanted to kill me so badly.

"One of the a-holes i told you about." i said

"And the Leaf?"

"A ninja i sparked a little fight with, currently he is gonna try to fight this kill this Aratsui brat." i said

"So is he game or ally?" it asked

"Ally for now...Don't know how this'll end." i said "Lets kill him." i said to the Leaf ninja

Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

Enter Soji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Soji   Enter Soji Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2012, 4:18 pm

Replacement technique, one of the most fundamental techniques for ninjas. The ninja would replace himself with some wood with transformed into an appearence of him. Shion had used the technique and moved his real body to hiding and buy some time to figure out the abilities of the fighting ninjas. The most intresting one was the rain. What does it do, he wondered to himself. Shion appears under the table with the employers of the shop. Joining them under the big table and to take cover from earthquakes and ninja battles. Why there of all the places? That is not much of a hiding place after all. The answer is because there wasn't much of hiding places in this area but the decision was also influenced by the fact that it was important to protect the citizen. Or was it, Shion asked himself. The protection duty was only important if the client had paid for their services. That wasn't the case here so he could leave them to their destiny if he so wished. An humble emotion awoke in Shion, the old man had been good employer to him. He had given Shion some work in form of changing the roof and building more walls to the shop. So, to protect these people are to protect an asset for income. Not to mention they have the best ramen in town.
Back to top Go down
s0n4t4

s0n4t4

Enter Soji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Soji   Enter Soji Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2012, 8:24 am

"So he sent you to kill me huh?" i asked the ninja that i knew for a while. This ninja had tried to kill me many times before; each time injuring me severely.

I was hit in the shoulder with a pair of shruikans and they imbeded in my flesh.
"That is not gonna be enough to kill me Aratsui trash!" i said as launched Shadow's Roar Jutsu.

I had my raven return, landing on the Leaf kid's should covering the ears with it's wings.

"Boom!" the air exploded from my palms; shattering windows.
Back to top Go down
zerpheya

Enter Soji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Soji   Enter Soji Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2012, 8:28 am

I was surprised by the imense head ache caused by the jutsu that my target had mastered. Even then, he was no match for me.

I ignored the pain in my head and i did the hand signs for my legendary jutsu. The one that made me the most feared henchman of the Aratsui. Earth's Beserker Jutsu.

Back to top Go down
s0n4t4

s0n4t4

Enter Soji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Soji   Enter Soji Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 1:20 pm

I noticed immediatly that the attacker had vanished, as did the leaf boy. I was wondering if i'd see him again. He was a unique kid.

I apologised to the shop workers and i fled the scene, i was now thinking of visiting the mist nation. I heard alot about that place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enter Soji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Soji   Enter Soji Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter Soji
Page 1 of 1