Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A walk through the village (open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A walk through the village (open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: A walk through the village (open to anyone)   A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr 2008, 10:51 am

Drizzle, pulling her hood down from her head, walked through Konoha. The sky was dark, and stars twinkled in the sky. She looked around. Street lamps were lit, and house lights were off. Shadows crept through the light that shone from the lamps. She looked around before sitting down a bench, and closing her eyes, letting her thought whirl around in her mind.

Last edited by Drizzle on Sun 20 Apr 2008, 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the village (open to anyone)   A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 2:26 pm

So....*Jumps out of tree* you don't look like your from round here ...but then niether am i *holds out hand*
i'm Eiiichiro missing-nin of the hidden stone,you are?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the village (open to anyone)   A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 2:43 pm

Drizzle opened her eyes and shook Eiiichiro's hand.
"I'm Drizzle." she said. "I'm Kusakage of the Hidden Grass. I'm just here visiting Konoha, seeing what it's like. And you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the village (open to anyone)   A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 2:53 pm

On the run from a bunch of muderous hunter nins... i looking for a village to hide in and possibly join an
academy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the village (open to anyone)   A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 3:02 pm

"Hunter-nins..." Drizzle said thoughtfully, looking up at the sky. "Are you thinking of hiding in Konoha?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the village (open to anyone)   A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 3:04 pm

Not really just passing through for supplies... any way this placeistoo well known and it's probably the most obvious hiding place...i need some out of the way little known village..A walk through the village (open to anyone) E7f645
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the village (open to anyone)   A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 3:04 pm

You said you from hidden grass didn't you..

A walk through the village (open to anyone) E7f645
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the village (open to anyone)   A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 3:08 pm

"Yes, I'm from the Hidden Grass." Drizzle said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the village (open to anyone)   A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 3:09 pm

Thats a pretty little known place isn't it no offense...its just that thats the type of place i need...mysterious

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the village (open to anyone)   A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 3:12 pm

"Yes, it's a small place." Drizzle said, playing with a leaf. "But the villagers and I area happy to live there."
She looked at Eiiirchiro.
"Are you requesting to come stay in the Hidden Grass?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the village (open to anyone)   A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 3:15 pm

Well yes...i really need a remote place to hide...those hunter nins will killl me if they find me and i need to stay alive to find out why there hunting me...all i no is its about my parents

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the village (open to anyone)   A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 3:20 pm

"What you're saying is, the hunter-nins are hunting you because of something about your parents?" Drizzle asked. "Well, ok. You can stay in the Hidden Grass."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the village (open to anyone)   A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 3:21 pm

Thanks i should be able to get there soon...goodbye

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the village (open to anyone)   A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 3:23 pm

"Hold on." Drizzle said, grabbing Eiiirchiro's shoulder. "Are you sure you don't know any reason why the hunter-nins want to kill you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the village (open to anyone)   A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 3:28 pm

No idea it all started when i was still in the academy my team was training in a rice paddy when suddenly a group of hunter nins appeared and shouted at me "it's him he's their sonkill him* everyone on that team died tryiny to protect me...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the village (open to anyone)   A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 3:35 pm

"Oh..." Drizzle said. "You must have had good friends on your team for them to die protecting you... Well, go on to the Hidden Grass. I'll meet you there later."
With that, Drizzle sat down on the bench, and closed her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the village (open to anyone)   A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 9:32 pm

"well, well, well...wat do we have here. hmmm, hi drizzle...oh..." notices Eiiichiro"hmph, carry on. so wat r u doin here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the village (open to anyone)   A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 11:57 pm

"Hello Modorokie." Drizzle said, her eyes still closed. "I'm just visiting Konaha, seeing what it's like. And why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Shu
Genin
Genin
Shu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: E Rank
Village: Hidden Leaf

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the village (open to anyone)   A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2008, 5:20 pm

"So, are all of the kage's meeting up in one place? It really looks like it is," Shu said, smiling as he walked towards the other two kages. "Let's go see what the hokage in konaha is doing, he might be surprised to see all of the kage's coming," he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the village (open to anyone)   A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr 2008, 1:58 am

"That sounds like a good idea." Drizzle said, brushing dust off her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the village (open to anyone)   A walk through the village (open to anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk through the village (open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1