Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes??? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes??? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes??? Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes??? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes??? Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes??? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes??? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes??? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes??? Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes???

Go down 
2 posters

Continue to post the Naruto Shippuden Episodes on this site???
No, Stop posting them.
Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes??? Vote_lcap0%Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes??? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, Keep them coming.
Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes??? Vote_lcap100%Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes??? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes??? Empty
PostSubject: Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes???   Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes??? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 1:35 pm

This is poll by my curiousity. I just will like to know do you still want me to post them or not. Please post a comment as well. Happy Voting!!! :)
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes???   Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes??? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 1:57 pm

Yes keep posting them but it would be nice if you put the first few episodes up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes???   Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes??? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 2:02 pm

I like them too. Except the only ones I've ever seen are the ones you posted so I don't really know who any of the new characters are. Could you post the first few episodes too.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes???   Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes??? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 2:47 pm

I don't really care. i'm waiting for the manga's to come out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes???   Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes??? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 5:32 pm

thanks for putting the first ones up :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes???   Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continue to post Naruto Shippuden Episodes???
Page 1 of 1