Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa

Go down 
AuthorMessage

hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa Empty
PostSubject: hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa   hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 6:14 pm

i am bored out of my mind waiting for hinata and airlia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa   hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 6:21 pm

Airlia walked around the feild. She had nothing to do today, so she decided for a little walk. Then she spotted someone in the didstance. She sat above him in a tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa   hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 6:24 pm

well well who do we have here. somone spying on me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa   hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 6:32 pm

then i vanish........assasins cloud jutsu. a two mile radious was thick hydrogen gas/clouds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa   hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 6:44 pm

((Next time hakashi, keep everything in the same post and wait your turn))

Airlia looked around to see where the man was. When she breathed, she began to cough and gasp. She quickly held in her breath and looked around for some sort of opening. Qucikly she got up and made some hand signs.

"Water Style:Water Disk Jutsu!"

Water Disk Jutsu- a defense made of water that can also hover over things

She lept on to the water disk and headed upward to avoid the mist. She reached the top and gasped for air. Her lungs felt like they were going to collaspe. She breathed in some fresh air and scanned the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa   hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 6:48 pm

flametornado jutsu.A lage flame tornado poped up and when it touched the cloud all ouf it turn ito flames. i had control over all of it and i made the fire go after her.then i lept into a tree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa   hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 4:00 pm

Seeing the flaming tornado coming close, Airlia made some hand signs while still floating in the air.

"Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!!"

Water Dragon Jutsu- a water dragon appears that destroys almost anything with one blow

A large water dragon appears and hurls itself at the flaming tornado extinguishing the flames.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa   hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 12:31 am

''well wto can play at that game'' ''flame sword jutsu!'' as i hurled my self at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa   hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 6:09 pm

As the flame sword was hurled at her, Airlia moved her hands so the water disk acted like a sheild to block the attack. The water shot up in front of Airlia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa   hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 9:15 pm

you fell for it!flame tornado jutsu. the tornado fell right on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa   hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 6:17 pm

((You can't say you hit someone. That's god modding))

Arilia squatted down on her water disk and motioned it cover her body like a sheild. While in the process, the water started to boil causing it to get really hot. When she placed her hand on the bottom of the sphere, she burned her hand. Moving the sphere away from the tornado, she canceled her disk and landed on a tree top. Airlia gripped her hand as it burned and throbbed in pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa   hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hakashi vs. hinata and airlia senritsa
Page 1 of 1