Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Training match with Sesmois

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Training match with Sesmois Empty
PostSubject: Training match with Sesmois   Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 3:57 pm

Sasuke walk over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training match with Sesmois   Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 3:58 pm

Hi *Sesmois jumps of a tree and bow before Sasuke*I am an uchiha too know that?Sasuke ......I think Hinata.....Like you.... :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training match with Sesmois   Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 4:04 pm

His eyes open wide. "Your an Uchiha?! And Hinata likes Naruto."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training match with Sesmois   Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 4:05 pm

Yes i am an uchiha i have the sharingan 3 Conma waiting for a life threating situation to obtain mangekyo ca not kill best friend.And you sasuke wanna spar with me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training match with Sesmois   Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 4:09 pm

"Alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training match with Sesmois   Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 4:10 pm

I start.*sesmois makes some handseals and says:*
-Kage Bunshin No Jutsu.Atack him.They try to kick Sasuke.

*Can i have your email for combine some spar training match **
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training match with Sesmois   Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 4:18 pm

*activates sharingon, makes some handsigns, and shouts:* "Fire style: fire ball jutsu!" , sending fire everywhere.

*SasukeUchiha259@yahoo.com*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training match with Sesmois   Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 4:21 pm

sesmois activates sharingan makes some handselas and before fire hit´s real sesmois we heard
-Water Style Water Dragon Jutsu.Stop fires and then sesmois makes some handselas and says:
-Demonic Illusion • Hell Fire Technique
Description:
Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a vision of fire. After Yoroi forms the needed handseals, a huge ball of fire will descend from the sky to envelope his target. The victims of the genjutsu will believe they are being engulfed by a torrent of fire and flee their location for safety.
Effect:it burns the enemy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training match with Sesmois   Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 4:23 pm

*quickly throws some kunais*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training match with Sesmois   Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 4:24 pm

Replacement Jutsu.*Sesmois appears behind sasuke and makes lion combo damaging sasuke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training match with Sesmois   Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 4:25 pm

*He makes some hand signs and does Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training match with Sesmois   Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 4:26 pm

Sesmois uses sharingan to copy technique *HAHA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training match with Sesmois   Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 4:28 pm

*Does a replacement jutsu and lands in a tree, shooting kunais out*

((g2g for now))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training match with Sesmois   Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 4:28 pm

Replacemnet Jutsu*Handseals and says
-Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique.

(FOR HOW LONG?)
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mizuki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf Village

PostSubject: Re: Training match with Sesmois   Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 4:29 pm

hey guys
Back to top Go down
http://narutorevolution.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Training match with Sesmois   Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 4:30 pm

Hi join battle Mizuki-San.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training match with Sesmois   Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 4:30 pm

*throws fire balls*

((about 4 hours))
Back to top Go down

Hey
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mizuki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf Village

PostSubject: Re: Training match with Sesmois   Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 4:31 pm

sesmois said i could join the battle, is this okay, Sasuke?
Back to top Go down
http://narutorevolution.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Training match with Sesmois   Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 4:33 pm

Haha you can´t see me with this genjutsu stupid *Sesmois appears behind sasuke some handseals ands says
-Water Style Water Dragon Jutsu!It hit´s sasuke then naruto pick´s up a kunai and poin´t is to Sasuke*Sesmois smiles.*if you want to join mizuki-san have to wait i am using genjutsu no enemies can see only me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training match with Sesmois   Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 12:54 pm

Sasuke turns and trys to hear where he is. Failing, he takes four kunais and throws then in diffrent directions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training match with Sesmois   Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 12:56 pm

"Not even close!"Sesmois runs behind sasuke srating to make some weird noises.Kept running around then he was up sasuke then he maked some handseals and sayed."Katon Gokakyo No Jutsu!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training match with Sesmois   Training match with Sesmois Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training match with Sesmois
Page 1 of 1