Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)   The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 5:28 pm

"well that sucks" he said in a mad tone "well then that leaves out most my justu" he said rubbing his head "but....." he said biting his finger and making handsigns "Summoning Justu!" he says as a large cloud appeared with 10 ninja hounds all with giant swords in there mouths growling "now scatter!" he says as they go from ever angle at the akatsuki memmber and his bird
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)   The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 5:44 pm

Naruto was hiding as he watched the battle. He had a idea, so he used the Invisibility Teachnique to become invisible, so he can get close enough to attack Toshiro without being seen.

Invisibility Technique- The user to become invisible, which allows him/her to walk through walls or get close to the opponent without being seen.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)   The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 10:12 pm

The phoenix's feather's burned off the snowstorm technique against it, flying high into the air as he began to laugh in his evil tone, raising his arms about, "This is actually getting interesting" he began, the snow beginning to merge onto his cloak, "But pointless..." he finished, a powerful blast of chakra erupting from his embodiment, slashing like steel blades across the rooftop, smashing into the ninja hounds as they were scattering, making them "poof" in a puff of smoke. "Pointless to use summoning that doesn't work against me!" he said, biting his thumb once more, forming various hand seals and slamming it onto the ground, "Summoning Jutsu: Phoenix Arisen! Nashito!" he shouted, a giant phoenix of ice raced forward to the sky, making the temperature colder than it is now, almost -12ÂșC, icicles forming on the remaining curved pillars, "This is getting fun and all, but i need to wrap things up" he started, a slash of chakra aimed towards naruto, who was making steps in the snow below him.

((Naruto, in a snowy terrain, all footsteps are made in the snow, invisible or no :P))
[[Note to the Chunin, I have amazing chakra Control abilities, meaning, i don't really need Techniques to take you down, i have my chakra :P]]
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)   The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 1:05 am

flare quickly makes handseals "shadow clone justu!" he says making 5 clones one of the clones jumping infront of the charka that was aimed at naruto taking all the damage while the other 4 clones jumps on top of both phoenixes 2 on each then exploding making them crash down

Shadow Clone Justu-Creates a life like clone that can attack,defend and move like any other person. this clone is destoryed once hit
Rank-B

Exploding Shadow Clone- creates a shadow clone that is used to explode when the user commands it
Rank-B
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)   The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 1:22 am

(( I know only Leaf nin are allowed but i need to help Toshi. 1 against 3 isnt fair. Bustin Kage No Jutsu is Itachi's Speciality flare. You cant use it.))
Itachi jumped from the top of the tree which he had been using as his vantage point. He rushed towards Naruto at full speed and spun around to land with a reguler verison of Painful Sky leg Jutsu, right on top of Naruto.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)   The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 1:36 am

"My Phoenix aren't that easy to take down you know..." he said, the phoenix rising high above into the air, forming a large sphere of red and blue chakra, vanishing in an instant. "And hello Itachi, nice of you to show up, but i could of handled this..." he began to say, moving his left palm to the ground, "Secret Style, Chaos Oblivion!" he shouted, a blast of white, red, black, and blue lightning strikes from the ground below everyone, except itachi, who is fighting naruto, beginning to blast towards them in all directions with extreme amounts of power.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Chaos Oblivion! -Ranmyaku Shitsunen 混乱忘却-
Description: Ranmyaku Shitsunen can be Conjured by forming the Bear, Ox, Rabbit, Rat, Dragon, and Monkey hand seals. Once Released, the jutsu can be cast from the user of the attack, the ground below, or the sky above, within the proper chakra control, it can be controlled from several different locations. This Jutsu allows the User to cast hundreds of shards of white or black lightning surging forth at the speed of a normal bolt of lightning per shot. This jutsu takes up half to three fourths of the User's chakra, depending on the Chakra control of the user.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)   The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 1:53 am

" Toshiro... that Jutsu is extremely dangerous and extrememly powerful.. do you think exposing it here is a wise move ? " Itachi moved to the side to avoid the lightning that hit Naruto. Itachi was using his out of the world speed to dodge the lightning. which only passed near him thanks to Toshi's excellent chakra control.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)   The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 1:55 am

"I might have a chance, take the girl while she is hit with the lightning, she might be passed out, and get the hell out of here, easy enough, don't you think?" he said, moving his chakra along with the blasting bolts of lightning around the hokage's roof.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)   The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 2:28 am

Itachi grunted but moved out of the area of effect and as he did move out, he used Multiple Bustin Kage no Jutsu and surrounded the area with clones so that no one else could escape.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)   The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 4:36 am

Naruto was hit by the blast of chakra and crashed into the ground. When the smoke cleared, everyone saw Naruto lying on the ground......unconcious. The Hokage had fallen........

((It's just a shadow clone.))
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mizuki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf Village

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)   The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 12:33 pm

*mizuki looks around and see's that the odd's are stacked against her* "Fine, you want Houkou? I'll give you Houkou...." *mizuki's chakra spirals around her and creates a shield around herself, Flare and Naruto (well, shadow-clone naruto) and blasts away Toshiro's attack* "Why do you want my bijuu so badly? I mean, all this trouble for me?I don't know why you can't just call it a day!" *Mizuki sends a blast of lightning (houkou's power) towards all of the itachi's so the way out was clear* "Flare, Itachi! This is Toshiro's task and my burden. Stay out of this..."
Back to top Go down
http://narutorevolution.forumotion.net
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)   The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 1:40 pm

He Moved his right palm to the blast of chakra heading for Itachi, a blast of his own chakra began to form from the ground under his palm, heading upwards, absorbing most of the Bijuu's Chakra, than kicking his right heel to the blast, making it cancel on the weak point, the center of it. "Hey Mizuki, if i'm your business, i can take care of you, and itachi can have the rest...." he said within his demented tone, flickering in dozens of places at once, appearing behind Mizuki in The "Body Flicker Technique" a large smirk on his expression, placing his right palm on the barrier surrounding her, "Your Barrier might be strong, but i have a gift for you..." he said, beginning to move his headband from his right eye, showing a Grey optical.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)   The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 3:02 pm

((Mizuki, Remember that you can use all 5 elements. Without using Houkou's chakra.))

Naruto dispersed, leaving a log in his place. Suddently, They were all teleported to a open forest. Of course, This gave Naruto the advantage to attack.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mizuki

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)   The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 3:07 pm

oh no! i know what's gonna happen next!*makes another handsign and disappears* "I know your moves all too well, Toshiro..."
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)   The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 3:14 pm

'This is bad, I've used Ranmyaku Shitsunen, and another attack like that could end all of us, damn...' he thought to himself, taking in a small breath, forming his arms in a cross-like formation, "Seki Ronton..." he began to say, closing his eyes slowly.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mizuki

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)   The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 3:18 pm

*mizuki reappears nearby and calls forth a gale which is heading straight for Toshiro* "Toshiro, why do you want to capture me so much?What do i have that the other bijuu don't?"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)   The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 3:34 pm

"...." he thought for a moment, placing his left palm upon his temples, trying to keep away his words, but instead, a massive wave of black chakra formed about his embodiment, his right palm beginning to wave forth, aiming at the gale, making it implode in an instant, "Because...." he stopped, stopping his words before it was too late, "Seki Ronton, Kai!" he shouted, his chakra bursting forwards, a bit faster than before, appearing in one place, than another, his palms and heels blasting with chakra, awaiting his chance to use his "Chaos Flare" Technique.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mizuki

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)   The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 4:15 pm

*mizuki is losing patience, she calls forth each element houkou has and sends it after Toshiro 1 by 1* "Because what?"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)   The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 4:18 pm

The hairlines of his hair turns a bit White, the top of his hair turns a bit black, smashing his fists through the elements, sliding back at the lightning and fire element, "Why should i tell you!" he shouted, moving his palms into a formation of hand seals, biting his finger once more, trying to push it to the ground, but his muscles just won't move to his thinking.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mizuki

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)   The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 4:20 pm

"Because you're gonna lose control soon and i need to know before then!" *Mizuki sends a dragon made up of each element towards Toshiro, its power flattening the tree's nearby*
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)   The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 4:27 pm

He began to breathe a bit heavily, all the pressure of the dragons pushing him back into the tree, his chakra flowing out of his control, his cloak blasting open, burning the tree behind him in a black fire, "My hair turns Black when I'm angry" he started, standing up, "White when I'm shy" he continued, his right palm moved forward, a large scar of the Earth, fire, and lightning dragon showing, "And red when i don't feel like fighting, But if i must go my limits, I Shall!" he shouted, a powerful blast of Chakra raging forward, "Ranmyaku Shitsunen, Seki Iyake, Kai!" he shouted, hundreds upon thousands of blast of Lightning and broken pieces of tree shatter about the Area, moving in all directions of the area, "If i must kill myself to get you, i will!" he shouted, his left palm forwards, another blast of black chakra raged forward, shattering through the trees, the air just shaking with immense amounts of chakra.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mizuki

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)   The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 4:29 pm

*mizuki meets his power with her own and houkou's* "I....can't....lose here....i....won't" *mizuki sends a massive burst of energy which rivals Toshiro's and cries out in pain*
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)   The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 4:32 pm

He motioned his palms forward, making the lightning surge at a faster, more devastating pace, his chakra depleting faster and faster, making a small hand seal with what little strength he had left, "Kage Bunshin no jutsu" he said, a small shadow clone appear beside him, vanishing in an instant, 'I can't keep this up, a few more minutes and i can't hold out on this jinchuuriki...' he thought to himself, trying to keep a steady pace on his chakra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)   The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 4:34 pm

flare was on the side lines watching as both charka sources start ripping the forest into pieces sending trees in a twister of mayhem
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mizuki

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)   The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 4:36 pm

*mizuki's tiring a little but her desire to keep flare and naruto safe and houkou's energy is helping her through. She cries out in pain again* this is consuming both my and toshiro's chakra rapidly, ii don't know which way this battle will go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)   The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search for Mizuki (Leaf Nin Only+Mizuki)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next