Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 9:15 pm

(Oh..ok..)

"I'm not finished yet..."
Aisu no Jutsu (Ice shard technique)
all the water that Tsumi is escaping...moved upwards...also...
But turned into Ice shard...
At Kitsuke's command all of the Ice Shards launched to Tsumi...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aisu no Jutsu (Ice shard technique)
Range:-
Description:This jutsu has been utilized by the Missing-nin Kitsuke...must be near a water or body of water...
Kitsuke will first will make small amounts of water in the air...and turning it into a ice...and will target his opponent.
Combination with Dancing wind jutsu...Kitsuke will first make the dancing wind then combine it to the tornado...making it a Ice Tornado... with spike shooting...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 9:20 pm

Tsumi's staff moved in a circular motions, knocking away the ice. It then shot forward, chains extending, and morphed into a spear. It went to stab Kitsuke.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 9:25 pm

The speared fly away to Kitsuke but was just bounce back like a ball by Kitsuke's Wind Barrier...
"Hahaha...you've forgot my Barrier..."
Just when Tsumi was in his stance again...
Kitsuke was again making handseals...
Mizu no Tatsumaki - Tornado of Water
A Tornado of Water started spinning around Tsumi...trapping him inside unabling Tsumi..to escape..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mizu no Tatsumaki - Tornado of Water
Mizu no Tatsumaki is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create
a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a
barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to
knock an opponent unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 9:39 pm

Tsumi took out his bow, firing an arrow into the vortex, dispelling it. He then sent a crescent arrow at Kitsuke.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 10:36 pm

(Question:How do you dispell a vortex?)

Kitsuke drew out one of his shuriken blade...
And slash the arrow in to 2
And started running towards Tsumi.
While running he started focusing his chakra to his Shuriken Blade...making it 10x stronger...
And then jump in the air...while making handseals...
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Water Clone Technique!
Many clones appeared closing Tsumi...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 11:13 am

((My arrow's chakra can dispel chakra. This is usually used one genjutsu, but if I shoot a chakra-filled vortex, the water will have to stop spinning.))

Tsumi replaced his bow with his MAFNA GUN! He then begins to maf the clone's nas. He also beats and stabs them, destroying the clones.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 1:09 pm

"hahaha I got you now..."
After the water clones puffed and turned into water...
Kitsuke made many fast handseals...
Ice Vortex
Turning the water left by the clones into a swirling vortex...

Ice Vortex
Description:This jutsu is utilized by the ninja Kitsuke...First Kitsuke would first turn a floor or ground into water...
once he have caught the target he would turn the water into a Ice...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 3:18 pm

"Or have you?" Tsumi said, laughing. He cut his finger, and summoned a Massive, brown snake. The weight of the 15' tall snake broke the water down, causing it to crash all over the field, as it's tail shot toward Kitsuke.

Last edited by Tsumi Jidai on Sun 05 Oct 2008, 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 1:21 am

(Wait fix your last post...I didn't say that I turned the water into ice already...it was just plain water...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 9:04 am

((Hehe, sorry I was tired. Edited))
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 11:14 am

"Hahaha you've fall right into my trap..."
Both Tsumi and his snake was froze inside the ice...
Eye of the Storm!
A cyclone formed in the battlefield trapping Tsumi inside...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 3:30 pm

((The water was thrown everywhere, how was I frozen in it?))

Tsumi chuckled a bit, frozen there. That ever so troublesome staff shot through the ice, spiking out and spinning to make a tunnel. Tsumi jumped into the snake's mouth to keep warm as it pushed it's way through the tunnel, escaping from the ice and facing Kitsuke.
"So you are keeping me here, big deal. I don't care if I can't leave."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 2:09 am

(i can control water can't I make it move back..)

"That is just a part of my plan..."
Kitsuke quickly move backwards while still being protected by his Wind Barrier...Kitsuke makes a hole in the cyclone...and getting out without even a scratch...making handseals...
Wind Arrow Technique!
Shooting an arrow from his mouth right before the hole that he made in the cyclone closes back...
The arrow moving towards Tsumi unseen..very fast...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wind Arrow Technique
Style: Ninjutsu
Description: The user molds chakra and breathes in. He or she then blows out and an arrow made of wind, which is then shot from the user’s mouth. Since it is made out of wind the arrow is hard to see. One arrow shot at a time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 4:53 pm

((Haha, true. Just.....put that bit in next time? I am sorry I am so picky, it is a habit I am breaking. You are truly skilled though, more so than myself.))

Tsumi, still inside the snake's mouth, felt a massive vibration as the snake was struck by the arrow. Injured, it disappeared, leaving Tsumi behind. Tsumi took a defensive stance, his staff broken into five sections.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 5:40 am

(ok..)

Hahaha...you cant get out...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 3:43 pm

"Who said I wanted to?" Tsumi said, laughing as he did so. He waited, ready to block or dodge anything coming his way.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 10:35 am

Hmmm...Let see what you can do about this!
Kitsuke clunched his fist and the cyclone that is trapping Tsumi started to become smaller and smaller,with the goal of squeezing Tsumi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 3:58 pm

Tsumi placed his staff in the ground, revealing his bow yet again. He fired a single crescent arrow at the cyclone, repelling the chakra and making a hole. In one swift movement he grabbed his staff and rolled through the hole, escaping just as it was about to close.
"You are a very high-level ninja." Tsumi said. "Tell me what it is that you fight for."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 9:02 am

"Hmmm...after you defeat me you'll know but a little thing,I fight for someone and something..."
After Kitsuke said those words again started attacking...

Fuuton Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Dragon)
A dragon from the wind rise and started heading to attack Tsumi!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 9:06 am

Tsumi blocked it with a sea of snakes coming from his sleeves.
"Don't have much more chakra. This is one intense spar." Tsumi said, weaving handseals. From under Kitsuke a tree appeared, attempting to throw him off balance.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 9:10 am

But the Wind Dragon just rebuild itself from the Wind circulating now doing a move
Great Breakthrough the Dragon inhaled Cutting Wind from it's mouth...
Ichijin (A gust of wind)!
Now Kitsuke's jutsu making handseals are alot more faster than normal..
Needles of the Wind!
Kitsuke drew his Fan and seal the needles in..

Needles of the Wind
Style: Ninjutsu
Description: The user gathers air with his hands and mixes it with chakra, by doing this he transforms the air into sharp and deadly needles. The needles are almost invisible so it is hard for the enemies to see them. Because the needles are almost invisible they are extremely hard to block, the best action would be to evade them.

Ichijin (A gust of wind)
Style: N/A
Description: By calling upon the Wind from all around them the user is able to fasten the necessary time to cast their jutsus and thus increase their battle potential.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 9:17 am

Tsumi, realizing his weakness above ground, jumped back. His staff created a drill shape and he shot into the ground, sitting in wait.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 12:28 am

Kitsuke analized the battle that he cant win by using chakra...
Eye of the Storm!
Again but now Kitsuke didn't use any handseals instead he just peeled a part of the seal on his left hand
Letting out Wind to form and be used to complete the storm...
Now you cant dispel that because I did not use chakra to control that I used my Kekkai Genkai...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 12:31 am

"Ah. A bloodlimit." Tsumi said from underground.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 12:44 am

Again Kitsuke clunched his fist squeezing the Cyclone into smaller size to squeeze Tsumi inside...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next