Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 10:47 am

((How are you going to squeeze me if I am underground?))

Tsumi laughed a bit as wind passed over his tunnel. He placed the punji directly to the earth and began playing a song. The solid surface caused the sound to travel through straight to Kitsuke. Once he heard it he would be placed under the genjutsu that a snake had eaten his precious arms.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 9:33 am

(hmmm...I'll let the wind travel in to underground...)

The ground tremble with such force...
"That's not gonna work..."
"I can feel what are you doing but did you forgot I already plug my ears..."

Grand Waterfall Technique!
Water poured into the tunnel with the goal of drowning Tsumi inside
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daibakufu no Jutsu - Grand Waterfall Technique:
Suiton • Daibakufu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water
Element. After doing the needed hand seals a column of water will
circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the
attacker. Due to the force of the water the target will be fully
enveloped by the water and at its mercy as is pulls them away.

Viz Translation: Water Style • Giant Waterfall
Range: Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m )
Type: Attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 9:46 am

Tsumi laughed, everything had been set into motion.
The sound waves would be used in a different way.
Tsumi used his staff to tunnel back upward in a V-shape, coming up next to Kitsuke.
"Sorry, but its for your own good."
Tsumi said this and he wove a single handseal. He focused his chakra unto the fan, causing it to explode. The shrapnel would pierce Kitsuke in the spine.

Jutsu Used~
Name- Hindo no Jutsu - Frequency no Jutsu
Rank- A
Range-Very Long
Effect- The user must have a lot of control over their chakra and be extremely skilled with sound techniques to preform this jutsu. This jutsu turns the user's chakra into frequency waves, from there the user directs the waves at an object, matching its frequency and the force needed to make it explode. This technique can only be used on one object at a time.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 10:00 am

Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique!
Kitsuke did not hide he just stand in there...
And peeled again a little part of his seal...
Why wont we settle this with a punching style...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 10:05 am

"Not gonna happen." Tsumi said, weaving the handseals again. This time he shattered the ground underneath Kitsuke.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 10:14 am

"Hmmmm...ok"
Quickly moving away from that...
Again Kitsuke made a hole to the cyclone on going...
And quickly shutting it to trap Tsumi inside,....

Daibakuryuu no Jutsu - Great Exploding Current!
And the outside part of the Cyclone which is a way for Tsumi to hide or escape he turned into a Water current...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daibakuryuu no Jutsu - Great Exploding Current:
Suiton • Daibakuryuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the
Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a vortex of water will
form, sucking anything on the surface above it down to the depths below.

Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 10:15 am

"Too easy." Tsumi said this as he began weaving handseals. He give his blood and summoned a massive snake. The snake took him in it's mouth and began tunneling at incredible speeds.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 10:18 am

(Hmmm you cant tunnel the ground is water current meaning vortex again...")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 10:20 am

((You tunneled outside of the cyclone, I am staying in the area. The water can't go on forever, and if it does, we will swim it out.))

Once the snake though it was deep enough it shot straight forward, trying to stay under the water. Hopefully it wasn't too deep.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 10:37 am

(It does stay forever,,,...)
(And you cant swim out....)
(Imagine this....there is a circle the circle is the cyclone the inside is a water and the dot is you...you cant still get out...)
(Or you may try..)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 10:39 am

((OH. Lemme redo that then. I though the water was OUTSIDE of the cyclone.))

Tsumi stood on top of the water, the chakra keeping him afloat. He took and arrow from his quiver and stabbed it into the water, sending all of the water flying out on all sides, crashing into and through the cyclone. Tsumi stood on the damp ground, worn out and barely standing.
"I am out of chakra. That was a wonderful spar. I see why you were made the leader." Tsumi said this, though his body still brimmed with chakra. He concealed that fact and made himself seem worn out. "Now I believe I promised you an onigiri." Tsumi said, removing two from his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 7:37 am

"Wow! Thanks...yap I am already out of chakra...that is why I used my bloodline limit to do the jutsus..."
"This looks delicious..."
Kitsuke was happily eating the onigiri...
While thinking is he really worn out? "Why do I feel that he is still full with chakra..."
And he activated his eye limit...
And scanned the surroundings with Chakra and life forms ...
"And Kitsuke found out that Tsumi is still strong...
"Till we meet again...Tsumi..."
And a Wind Breeze flew Kitsuke away waving to Tsumi...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 12:39 pm

[[TOPIC CLOSED]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master   The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mssing-nin of SUNA meets the puppet master
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4