Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Waiting Around Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Waiting Around Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Waiting Around Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Waiting Around Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Waiting Around Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Waiting Around Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Waiting Around Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Waiting Around Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Waiting Around Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Waiting Around

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Waiting Around Empty
PostSubject: Waiting Around   Waiting Around Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 2:16 pm

I groaned and blew a clump of hair out of my face. It was late morning and I was begining to cook as the sun heated up the sandy rocks I was lying on. The pine tree's didn't give off much shade, and they were too far away to do anything anyway. I rolled over onto my side in the dirt and started sulking.

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Thu 09 Oct 2008, 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : didn't sound cool enough)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Waiting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 2:40 pm

Ki walked up from behind and smiled. " Ello jounin."
Back to top Go down

Waiting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 2:43 pm

I rolled back over with a sulking look on my face and looked at Ki "Hey Ki, what are you doing waaay out here???" I asked sulkily "I really wasn't expecting to see anyone".

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Thu 09 Oct 2008, 12:51 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : didn't sound cool enough)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Waiting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 2:46 pm

he pulled out a board. "wan to play chess? itll cure your boredom."
Back to top Go down

Waiting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 2:48 pm

I grinned "I can't play chess, I always get the pieces mixed up and move them to the wrong places, then whoever I'm playing gets really angry and quits". I laughed. "Soooo anything good happened lately???".

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Thu 09 Oct 2008, 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : didn't sound cool enough)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Waiting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 2:50 pm

ki chuckled. "not really, i beat some of the dark palm, tsumi, nina, pein, kisho, toshiro and others but none are good."
Back to top Go down

Waiting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 2:53 pm

"Huh" I looked at Ki " I thought you said you didn't like fighting, guess I was wrong". Ki was smiling smugly." I don't think I even know what jutsu's you use, I don't know if mine are any good I havn't used them lately. I lobbed a bottle of juice at Ki "Want some???"

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Thu 09 Oct 2008, 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : didn't sound cool enough)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Waiting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 2:54 pm

ki shrugged. "i dont eat fruit. you could say im allergic"
Back to top Go down

Waiting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 2:59 pm

"Good cause its been in the sun all day and it tastes shit". I was beginning to sweat even more as the sun rose out behind the covering of pines. "Hey Ki mind if we have a spar, Kitaro keeps going on at me for not training".

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Thu 09 Oct 2008, 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't sound cool enough)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Waiting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 3:01 pm

ki smiled. " i need to brush up too. maybe you can be of some competition. just dont touch skin." he took off his monk robe and undeneath was a black coat with a yin yang sighn.
Back to top Go down

Waiting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 3:04 pm

I rolled over again to face Ki and stood up "KK try not to be too destructive, cause this place is on the side of a mountain and I don't want to end up rolling down" I said tossing my head to one side.

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Thu 09 Oct 2008, 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : didn't sound cool enough)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Waiting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 3:07 pm

ki smiled. good then. he opend his eyes, but eiichiro didnt get a chance to see them. he teleported behind him and hit him so hard in the back oh his neck that he went flying. " then lets play."
Back to top Go down

Waiting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 3:10 pm

"Ow, I guess nobodies going to say go" I grumbled dragging my feet through the rocky coloured dust. "Now lets play" I grinned.

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Thu 09 Oct 2008, 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Waiting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 8:53 pm

ki smiled and he teleported behind eiichiro and with his gloves hand, pressed down on his flying body so he flew headfirst into a rock. then ki walked and sat down on a chair he made up out of thin air. " try to do better, then ill keep up."
Back to top Go down

Waiting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 10:45 am

Sticking my foot out I kicked Ki so hard round the head that he went flying off his chair and landed face down in the dust. I landed in and awkward cartwheel a few feet away. There was already a ugly purple bruise swelling up on the small of my back

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Thu 09 Oct 2008, 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't sound cool enough)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Waiting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 2:38 pm

ki smiled as he turned the ground into metal, located him and pulled him back up. eiichiro saw that before he hit hit ki, ki had materialized a glove around his hand so he wouldnt die. (like i said. it can kill you.)
Back to top Go down

Waiting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 3:38 pm

I spun my body round and kicked Ki hard in the face before landing on the other side of the outcrop. As soon as I landed I thrust my hands onto the ground and two squares of earth erupted out of the ground either side of Ki.

Name : Earth Style Split
Description : Doton • Doryuu Katsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals, then place their hand to the ground. This will cause the earth to rise up and split apart. Once the ninja removes their hand from the ground, the earth parting will end.

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Thu 09 Oct 2008, 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Waiting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 1:27 am

ki stopped it from closing and he jumped a few yards in the air to avoid getting swallowed. he smiled. " i guess i have to take out my Kuroshiro koishii..." he took out a black sword hilt and poped it open. not withdrawing it yet. he wanted to play around some more. eiichiro had an interesting style.
Back to top Go down

Waiting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:51 am

I pushed a little harder and the two squares of rock rose up after Ki. As they started passing him they started redding lumps of rock and sand,
which rained down on top of Ki threatening to smash him into the ground.

Name : Earth Style Split
Description : Doton • Doryuu Katsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals, then place their hand to the ground. This will cause the earth to rise up and split apart. Once the ninja removes their hand from the ground, the earth parting will end.

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Thu 09 Oct 2008, 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Waiting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 2:39 pm

ki pulled out his sword and jumped up. slashing back the tons of rocks, using them as levers. "this is fun, no?" he smiled. his closed eyes glinting.
Back to top Go down

Waiting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 2:42 pm

Whilst the rocks were still falling I launched a hail of shuriken in Ki's direction, followed by another, and another. The deadly weapons tore through the air like a dagger slicing through rice paper.

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Thu 09 Oct 2008, 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Waiting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 2:44 pm

k let the shuriken hit him as he was coming up. he now stood at the top of a pine tree. as he dislodged the shuriken. his black blood shot out and healed itself instatnly. "hm....what kind of serium is this? on the shuriken?"
Back to top Go down

Waiting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 2:48 pm

The second volley of shuriken that thudded into Ki's chest were splattered with my blood. " Hmm I wonder what blood does to a member of the willow clan" I yelled at Ki as he jumped to avoid all the others.

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Thu 09 Oct 2008, 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't sound cool enough)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Waiting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 2:51 pm

ki widend his eyes and he dodged and destroyed the shuriken with one swipe of his sword. then he flckerd behind eiichiro and sliced his cheek. he was glad he was waring gloves.
Back to top Go down

Waiting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 2:54 pm

The blood from my cheek and my handflicked out and splattered onto Ki as I spun round and caught him in the side of the face with my fist

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Thu 09 Oct 2008, 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't sound cool enough)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waiting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting Around
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next