Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Waiting Around

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Waiting Around - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 2:56 pm

ki ripped out his eye, and as he was growing a new one he created a forcefeild of chi around him. as he stood completely protected he sighed. "how did you know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 3:00 pm

"You and your sisters boasting" I grinned turning the ground benath Ki into a sucking mud pit."Don't struggle you'll go down faster" I yelled to Ki as he jolted with surprise at being sucked into the ground.

Name: Swamp Of The Underworld
Description : Doton • Yomi Numa is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Sannin Jiraiya utilizing the Earth element. After forming the needed handseals, a vast swamp can appear beneath his target to sink and kill it.

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Thu 09 Oct 2008, 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 3:02 pm

ki hardend the pit and turned it into metal. using his sword he shatted the metal around him. his eyes turning pitch black. he had a smile. "good. then lets play." kis hair had a red tinge to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 3:04 pm

I lobbed another volley of blood-covered shuriken at Ki, sending blood spraying through the dusty air, painting it a deep scarlett colour.

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Thu 09 Oct 2008, 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't sound cool enough)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 3:06 pm

ki was still behind his barrier. seeing all of that blood...ki gripped his sword so he wouldnt change to pitch black and so his hair wouldnt turn to deep red. she just stood there. watching eiichiro trying to attack him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 3:08 pm

I watched as the shuriken bounced off Ki's barrier "Hmm what is that stuff??? well whatever it is he won't be able to keep it up forever".

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Thu 09 Oct 2008, 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't sound cool enough)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 7:18 pm

ki remained standing. pulling up a metal stand. he remained motionless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 8:56 am

I just stood rooted to the spot facing Ki "You won't be able to keep that sheild up forever" I yelled, slicing through my bottle with my shuriken.
" Now wahts does acidic lemo juice do to a willow???" I asked aiming the shuriken.

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Thu 09 Oct 2008, 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : didn't sound cool enough)
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 9:00 am

(( The citric acid would kill them ))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 10:12 am

((-_-)) ki smiled. he shrank it and stepped forward. she sheild was as long as his wrist now. so when he would come to strike. only his sword would come up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 10:15 am

I stared at Ki, daring to attack whilst covering the rest of my shuriken with the lemon juice. Suddenly I flicked my hand fowards and lobed three of the shuriken at Ki. All of them chipped the sword, trowing up small sparks.

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Thu 09 Oct 2008, 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't sound cool enough)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 10:19 am

"no, i not. but they will." he said, pointing to the metal and stone senbons he had collected behind your crows. in the heat of battle. they were dpped in something. he lowerd his hand frome the hilt of his sword and they came down like rain. "i'd like you to meet my old jutsu. needles of tea." they never missed their target. the crows. and then eiichiro. eiichiro was a different story when it came to their acuracy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 10:30 am

"Shit". The needles rained downwards as I suckd myself into the ground."Ouch, that was close" I said from behind Ki, plucing a couple of needles from my back. "Thanks for warning me".

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Thu 09 Oct 2008, 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't sound cool enough)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 10:33 am

ki smiled. " i like to give people chances. thats all." ki pulled out his sword and slashed it at eiichiro. making the ground metal as he went. and the sword flaked off of the handle and shot torwards eiichiro. they were being manuverd by ki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 10:37 am

"OMG" I jumped backwards again and summoned another mob of crows that flapped and pecked around Ki. "3...2...1".
BOOM!!! the crows detonated creating 3 massive balls of fire that rapidly billowed out and covered the whole area with thick smoke.

Name: Many Crows Confusion Technique
Description: The user summons a murder of crows which mob the target, making it hard for them to see and concealing any attack.

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Thu 09 Oct 2008, 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't sound cool enough)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 10:41 am

ki looked past the smoke with his samuichikime and since he could adapt to any gas or liquid (see kisho analization. not my thought) he had no trouble breathing. he kept manuvering the dimond blades torward eiichiro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 10:09 am

I heard a noise to my right and ducked down just as one of the bades whislted over my head. As it went over I kicked upwards then dropped my heel on the flat edge and smashed it into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 10:13 am

it started to spin and it pulled itself from your grip. just as you were falling. ki made the area slippery metal and he pulled out an onyx sword with his gloved hand. and pressed it against his throat. while ki was behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 10:20 am

I saw the sword coming up to my throat and backflipped round, kicking Ki hard in the face with one foot and even harder in the chest with the other one.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 10:22 am

ki grabbed eiichiros foot and several other spining fragments came at him. he then pulled out an oddly shaped dark star and threw it in the air. but not at eiichiro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 10:25 am

I twisted my foot round, and dugged my heel into the palm of my hand before swinging it round and Kicking Ki in the side of the face, knocking him off balance.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 10:28 am

ki flipped backward but landed back on his feet sliding backward a bit. "hm....." ki made a few clones and they jumped into the forest. then for some reason he took off his clogs. "much better....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 10:29 am

"Okay, thats weird" I said crouching down on all fours and hunching my back " Now come and get me willow boy".
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 10:36 am

ki ran up to him and using his chi. he touched eichirros calf, making it paralized. then he jumped back before he could do anything else
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 10:43 am

I grinned as I started growing bigger and white fur bursts out my back. 5 seconds later Ki was staring down a
20 foot tall two headed white wolf.

Name : Four Legged Style Rare Beast
Description : This unique Konbi Henge is used by the clan member and their familiar, transforming them into a large mystical double headed-wolf. In this form the clan members can utilize the Garouga taijutsu technique.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Around   Waiting Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting Around
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next