Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: NONE Hahahahahaha

Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Empty
PostSubject: Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM]   Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 6:15 pm

*Suruki waits for some to show*
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM]   Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 6:45 pm

a soft orange glow shines from the west over a hill. at the top of the hill stands lone figure, his long flowing coat being blown to the side by a southern wind. as the figure slowly walked forward the tall grass before him seemed to move aside on it's own as if sensing the great power of the man. as the man reached suruki, he looked down, his face cloaked in shadows from the setting sun behind him. the only visible aspect of his face were his eye, his deep blue eyes gazed at suruki, seeming to look right through him, the man said "What is it you want out of life?"
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM]   Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 8:31 pm

"I am not sure"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM]   Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 8:37 pm

"than what is it you fight for" he continued to glare at suruki with an unblinking gaze
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM]   Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 8:39 pm

"To get stronger"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM]   Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 8:42 pm

"And what will you do with the power you obtain" the man said as he turned his back to suruki to watch the sun set over the horizon as the last few glimpses of twilight faded into the distance
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM]   Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 6:08 pm

"Protect my village at all cost!" shouted Suruki so loud bird flew from trees
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM]   Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 6:14 pm

"and what is it that makes your village worth protecting that you would risk your life to get stronger" the man again turned to face suruki, making only the left half of his face visible
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM]   Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 6:50 pm

"ummm... it's my village.Are you that dumb?"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM]   Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 8:35 pm

"you dare to question my knowledge" his arm was a blur as it moved towards suruki's head, his hand wrapping around his neck "a village is no more than a collection of people who tolerate each other, so for what reason should an individual give their life for the worthless many" he loosened his grip on suruki's neck, moving his arm back to his side
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM]   Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 4:03 pm

"That kinda hurt.Why don't you just break my arm retard?"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM]   Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 4:38 pm

"is that really what you want me to do" suruki didn't even notice the mans arm move as his hand wrapped around suruki's forearm, squeezing down with great pressure, constricting blood flow to the hand and applying a great amount of force to the bone
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM]   Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 1:56 pm

"Hehe!" *even though his bone was broken Suruki laugh* "Now you shall see why I wanted you to do that" *Suruki reaches into his arm and pulls the broken bone out then is regenerates*
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM]   Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 7:34 pm

an evil smile came across kisho's face as he let go of Suruki's arm. spinning around, he reached into his coat with both arms, pulling them back out with metal gauntlets on each as he swung his knee around towards suruki's chest
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM]   Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 8:17 pm

*as the knee swung towards him Suruki Shouts "7 forbbiden worriors 7th form!"* *Suruki is now covered with black armor,has two pairs of wings,claws on hand and feet,razor sharp spikes on arms and legs and a tail with spikes.* "Hahahahahahaha."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM]   Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 8:21 pm

Kisho's knee slammed into suruki's chest and sent him flying backwards as kisho stood there and said "all the armor in the world will not give you the power you need to even defend yourself" he stood a few feet from suruki and reached into his coat, pulling out each arm with a metal gauntlet on it
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM]   Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 8:28 pm

*just before the knee slammed into me I create a sheild out of no where that is so strong that you are sent backwards.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM]   Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to test your stregth? [ORPGDM]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: