Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Costum Weapons

Go down 
+31
RAPTOR ASSASIN
Masamura Hojo
Law
Sannam
Takuma
Sakon
Alucard
Ryo
Saishoki Willow
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Ozanaru Syra
Eiichiro
Lkitty
Masahiro Yukina
Kakashi Hatake2
Reiki Willow
Mizuki
towashin
Naito Aburame
Duskae Bushido
.Death
Shu
Zornak
Requiem
Kev.Flarnex
Baku
Zodiark
Titan Lee
Kamoku Willow
NX Admin
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Costum Weapons - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 1:27 pm

Naito Aburame wrote:
Puppet
Type: Puppet
Naito is able to create puppets from living humen beings. First he lets Ancient Scarabs to take over the victim's body and then he places her/him in a coma with Mind Seal. Once those requirments are met, Naito will have total control over her/him and use her/him as a puppet. After Mind Seal is set, the puppet's eyes will turn into big black ones.
With Naito being able to control the Ancient Scarabs, he will control the victim's movements unhindered.
The puppet will also be able to use any technique which Naito knows.
Naito will have to be in range of 15meter(45ft) to be able to control the Puppet.
His concentration on the puppet will also lead him to be less focused on himself. Which is a known puppeteer's weakness.
Approved i guess
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 1:34 pm

Tamekaze wrote:
Naito Aburame wrote:
Puppet
Type: Puppet
Naito is able to create puppets from living humen beings. First he lets Ancient Scarabs to take over the victim's body and then he places her/him in a coma with Mind Seal. Once those requirments are met, Naito will have total control over her/him and use her/him as a puppet. After Mind Seal is set, the puppet's eyes will turn into big black ones.
With Naito being able to control the Ancient Scarabs, he will control the victim's movements unhindered.
The puppet will also be able to use any technique which Naito knows.
Naito will have to be in range of 15meter(45ft) to be able to control the Puppet.
His concentration on the puppet will also lead him to be less focused on himself. Which is a known puppeteer's weakness.
Approved i guess

Sigh, why do people add "I guess" when they approve my stuff? ;P
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 1:37 pm

lol I dont know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 2:03 pm

Name: hell basher
weight 25 pounds
height 2 yards
Rank A
LooksCostum Weapons - Page 15 Pop2-Sword
Description I sword that can craters in the ground by hitting it and if I stick it in the ground. I do hand signs then put my hands to the sword makes lava around me leaving me on a little rock in the middle of it and I can use my sword to surf the lava then I can make a lava dragon summoning that can shoot lava balls and extend the pool of lava that I made in the begging bigger

Last edited by Rukon Kaguya on Sun 01 Feb 2009, 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 2:05 pm

Please use right grammar. I sword that makes can craters? That didn't really make sense, please edit that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 6:43 pm

weight 25 pounds
height 2 yards
Rank A
Description I sword that can craters in the ground by hitting it and if I stick it in the ground. I do hand signs then put my hands to the sword makes lava around me leaving me on a little rock in the middle of it and I can use my sword to surf the lava then I can make a lava dragon summoning that can shoot lava balls and extend the pool of lava that I made in the begging bigger

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 7:13 pm

Rukon Kaguya wrote:
weight 25 pounds
height 2 yards
Rank A

Rejected we dont allow dragon summoning the last i heard and two you cant have Lava because you do not have Fire and Earth as your element. If any Admin/Mods disapprove of my judgement post and explain why please. Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 7:21 pm

weight 25 pounds
height 2 yards
Rank A
LooksCostum Weapons - Page 15 Pop2-SwordCostum Weapons - Page 15 Untitled-1
Description: a very powerful sword that can basically cut tro anything and male magma burning fire and make waves of fire come at you opponent and the sword can burn up with fire and become even more powerful and can put you in a A rank genjutsu that puts you to sleep if you stay in it too long and if I put water in it does the same because things because it is a water one now and I can surf on it in water and fire and when its in the water form I can make huge waves
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 7:24 pm

Magma is lava no Rejected
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 7:26 pm

its not lava its just really hot fire you would think its magma
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 7:36 pm

Man have another admin approve it cause Magma and Lava are the same thing so my Rejection to this blade still stands intell admin says other wise and if you pos it aain you well get a warning of a banning and if you keep oing it you well be band for 2 - 3 days got it.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 7:57 pm

either way, it is rejected, now stop arguing with the mods.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 3:04 am

Magma if it is still inside the volcano,once it comes out of the crater its called Lava.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 2:04 am

Name: Shinso
Type: Legendary Weapon
Description: Looking at it at first, Shinso just seems like an ordinary sword, with a blue hilt. But for those who have fought against it, it is a terrifying weapon indeed. It can perform many powerful technique's and is unbreakable. It's power is said to be something of legends. Right now, he possesess only the Initial Release of Shinso.. The Final Release gives the blade even stronger powers.
Looks: Like any other sword. With a Blue Hilt.

This much has been approved in my app. Now for correct description.

Name: Shinso/Shinzo
Description: Shinso, is a weapon which is not passed down by heirarchy, nor can it be obtained by stealing or buying. This blade can be wielded only by someone who is worthy and belongs to the Kaiten Clan. If anyone else tries to wield it, they will most certainely, be killed, by the sword itself. The sword is passed down by ritual where the person it is being given to is asked to prove his worth by fighting and defeating his master. This blade was created by a swordsmith of the Kaiten Clan. While this clan has been the owner to many powerful swords, not one was able to satidfy the swordsmith. He wanted to create the ultimate sword, to prevent the degrading of the Clan's secret technique over time. For Shinso's creation, all the S-Ranked swords of the clan's were stripped of thier power, and this power was then put into Shinso.

Shinso has 3 stages of power.
[ I used the words Shikai and bankai cause it sounds best along with a sword ]
Reguler stage, where it can be used like any other sword.

Shikai Stage [ Translating to Initial Release ]

In this form, Shinso can use the Shikai of all the blade's who's powers it possesess.

Bankai [ Final Release ]

In this form, he can utlize the final release of all the blade's who's powers it possesess.

Technique's in Jutsu section

In Reguler State, it looks like a normal sword, with a blue hilt.

Form can change in accordance to Shikai and bankai used.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 3:43 am

lmfao you watch to much Bleach o and one more thing a powerful sword must have a back fire tht effects you put something in that well affet you as well like drain of chakra or something but it looks approved to me just do that.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 3:49 am

[b]Approved[/b]
Back to top Go down
Sakon

Sakon

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 9:21 pm

name:Gaurdian Set
weight:10 lbs
description:It's a set a armor pasted down by the Baou clan.It is very light but strong and can stop the effect from the gas in death valley.Because it's light it allows Sakon to move easily and he can see out of it.While wearing this Sakon goes by Gaurian Baou.

Last edited by Sakon on Sat 07 Feb 2009, 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 9:25 pm

i approve. but listen. if you wear a full bodied armor, it will restrict your body movement and eyesight to a primal extent. just to be warned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 3:55 pm

Name raptor sword
weight 5 pounds
height 2ft
looks Costum Weapons - Page 15 Keybladethingcopy
description can run throe almost anything and can turn in to a raptor that can make water slashes like waves by swiping his claws

Name : Ice sword
weight 5 pounds
height 3 ft
looks Costum Weapons - Page 15 6bn77uf
description makes water turn to ice and throw ice bricks at them and make the bricks turn in to ice shards that go toward my opponent

Name unkind sword
weight 18 pounds
height 7 ft
looks Costum Weapons - Page 15 E86aa9f5
description can make earth quakes and shakes the whole field when it touches the ground and if the whole sword goes in the ground the ground brakes up and nothing is stable

Last edited by Rukon Kaguya on Sun 08 Feb 2009, 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 4:50 pm

Rukon Kaguya wrote:
Name raptor sword
weight 5 pounds
height 2ft
looks Costum Weapons - Page 15 Keybladethingcopy
description can run throe almost anything and can turn in to a raptor that can make water slashes like waves by swiping his claws

Name : Ice sword
weight 5 pounds
height 3 ft
looks Costum Weapons - Page 15 6bn77uf
description makes water turn to ice and throw ice bricks at them and make the bricks turn in to ice shards that go toward my opponent

Name unkind sword
weight 18 pounds
height 7 ft
looks Costum Weapons - Page 15 E86aa9f5
description can make earth quakes and turn in to light and reappear somewhere else

Please explain how the "unkind sword" makes earth quakes and turns into light.
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Sunakagure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 4:52 pm

How 'bout he justs scraps the "turning into light" part, its impossible and its kinda like Gmoding...K?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 4:57 pm

That sounds good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 5:01 pm

there
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Sunakagure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 5:03 pm

Yeh, it makes more sense now. Does it make the eartquakes by being stabbed into the ground? Add something like that and its approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 5:09 pm

ok fixed it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costum Weapons
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next