Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Costum Weapons

Go down 
+31
RAPTOR ASSASIN
Masamura Hojo
Law
Sannam
Takuma
Sakon
Alucard
Ryo
Saishoki Willow
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Ozanaru Syra
Eiichiro
Lkitty
Masahiro Yukina
Kakashi Hatake2
Reiki Willow
Mizuki
towashin
Naito Aburame
Duskae Bushido
.Death
Shu
Zornak
Requiem
Kev.Flarnex
Baku
Zodiark
Titan Lee
Kamoku Willow
NX Admin
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Costum Weapons - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 11:39 pm

Name: Black Wolf Blades

Description: Two blades with the color of black and blue, a hint of orange barely seen on the hilt of it. The blades are both 3 and a half feet long and are an inch thick. There is an extremely small dip in the middle of each blade that gives it an extra aero-dynamic hint to it.

Ability:
1. The blades can gather the black flame chakara and, when signaled, will become engulfed in a black flame.

2. The hilts can come together and create a double bladed sword.

History: These swords were the presents that Dante's father gave to him before the Chunnin Exam to practice with. It was with these blades that gave him a winning edge in the battle against Kairi. They are placed in a cross formation on his back while not using them.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 1:09 am

Dante wrote:
Name: Black Wolf Blades

Description: Two blades with the color of black and blue, a hint of orange barely seen on the hilt of it. The blades are both 3 and a half feet long and are an inch thick. There is an extremely small dip in the middle of each blade that gives it an extra aero-dynamic hint to it.

Ability:
1. The blades can gather the black flame chakara and, when signaled, will become engulfed in a black flame.

2. The hilts can come together and create a double bladed sword.

History: These swords were the presents that Dante's father gave to him before the Chunnin Exam to practice with. It was with these blades that gave him a winning edge in the battle against Kairi. They are placed in a cross formation on his back while not using them.

APPROVED

Have fun playing with this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan 2009, 2:20 pm

Name-Niiro
Meaning-Red
Height-5'6"
Weight-40lbs
Form of summoning-Releasing a seal burned into her arm.
Looks-Costum Weapons - Page 14 Kyliemaybe
Niiro is a disturbing, vampiric puppet. She is usually known as the bane of haku, since they are complete opposites in almost every sense of the term.
Weapons-
Upper Body
Wings built like fans. Used for fan-based ninjutsu.

Carries a large, white, gothic cross upon her back. Used as a blade.

Senbon launcher in her mouth.

Upon each palm is a seal that allows for the Four Flames Barrier technique.

Lower Body
Panels along her legs flip back to reveal syringe-launchers. Coupled with kyuuketsuki mizo, these will begin sucking the victim dry.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan 2009, 11:43 pm

Akugo Senki wrote:
Name-Niiro
Meaning-Red
Height-5'6"
Weight-40lbs
Form of summoning-Releasing a seal burned into her arm.
Looks-Costum Weapons - Page 14 Kyliemaybe
Niiro is a disturbing, vampiric puppet. She is usually known as the bane of haku, since they are complete opposites in almost every sense of the term.
Weapons-
Upper Body
Wings built like fans. Used for fan-based ninjutsu.

Carries a large, white, gothic cross upon her back. Used as a blade.

Senbon launcher in her mouth.

Upon each palm is a seal that allows for the Four Flames Barrier technique.

Lower Body
Panels along her legs flip back to reveal syringe-launchers. Coupled with kyuuketsuki mizo, these will begin sucking the victim dry.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Mist

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 1:11 am

Wakazashi no Kazagumo (Blade of the Elements): A Wakazashi that has a blade engraved with literally thousands of seals (some on each fold) and is completely useless to those unfamiliar with Fūin jutsu. Although Ryo can use the blade to some extent, only a seal master can unlock the blade's true power. So far, all Ryo has managed to do is get the blade to extend using water as a blade, strengthened by reiatsu and the seals.
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info
Village: NONE Hahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 7:12 pm

name:Sebon Launcher
description:It's a large sebon launcher that can hook on someone's arm alowing the user to fire sebons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 7:25 pm

Name flame sword V2
Size between 1 ft to 2 yards
Rank A
weight 2 pounds
description the 2nd version of my flame sword lets me shoot fire balls out of it and I can make a flash of fire come in my hand and the sword will appear in my hand and can use it as a fire whip also and I can make bigger fire balls with it also

looks:Costum Weapons - Page 14 Sword
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 7:41 pm

Name water swords type 1
Rank A
Descriptions lets me turn water in to ice and control it and if I'm in water it appears i my hand if I want it to

Costum Weapons - Page 14 Picture008
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 10:25 am

Ryo wrote:
Wakazashi no Kazagumo (Blade of the Elements): A Wakazashi that has a blade engraved with literally thousands of seals (some on each fold) and is completely useless to those unfamiliar with Fūin jutsu. Although Ryo can use the blade to some extent, only a seal master can unlock the blade's true power. So far, all Ryo has managed to do is get the blade to extend using water as a blade, strengthened by reiatsu and the seals.

Please use the template like others have.

Quote :
name:Sebon Launcher
description:It's a large sebon launcher that can hook on someone's arm alowing the user to fire sebons.

Yours also need template, please.

Ruka Kaguya wrote:
Name flame sword V2
Size between 1 ft to 2 yards
Rank A
weight 2 pounds
description the 2nd version of my flame sword lets me shoot fire balls out of it and I can make a flash of fire come in my hand and the sword will appear in my hand and can use it as a fire whip also and I can make bigger fire balls with it also

looks:Costum Weapons - Page 14 Sword

Approved

Ruka Kaguya wrote:
Name water swords type 1
Rank A
Descriptions lets me turn water in to ice and control it and if I'm in water it appears i my hand if I want it to

Costum Weapons - Page 14 Picture008

Water turns ice? You need to have ice to use that or have wind and water which you have fire and water, so Rejected
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 11:58 am

Name: Ancient Scarab
Type: Insect
Description: Naito carries these bugs in a gourd on his back. The gourd is 0.67meter(2ft) high and it is full of Ancient Scarabs which are crawling over each other. Their looks are black scarabs with red wings and legs. Their average size are 0.03meter(0.1ft) long. Ancient Scarab's special ability is to easily penetrate themself into any animal's body and then stay there and live by the host's chakra. Their higher chakra consume leads often to the affected bodypart to missfunction and being harder to control by the host.
The bug controller takes advantage of this, and orders a large number of Ancient Scarabs to occupy all body parts of the target. The bug controller who controls teh Ancient Scarabs will then be able to control the movements of the victim. The reason to that is, the victim will be no longer in control of her/his own chakra.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 12:03 pm

Naito Aburame wrote:
Name: Ancient Scarab
Type: Insect
Description: Naito carries these bugs in a gourd on his back. The gourd is 0.67meter(2ft) high and it is full of Ancient Scarabs which are crawling over each other. Their looks are black scarabs with red wings and legs. Their average size are 0.03meter(0.1ft) long. Ancient Scarab's special ability is to easily penetrate themself into any animal's body and then stay there and live by the host's chakra. Their higher chakra consume leads often to the affected bodypart to missfunction and being harder to control by the host.
The bug controller takes advantage of this, and orders a large number of Ancient Scarabs to occupy all body parts of the target. The bug controller who controls teh Ancient Scarabs will then be able to control the movements of the victim. The reason to that is, the victim will be no longer in control of her/his own chakra.

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 6:27 pm

Name water swords type 1
Rank A
Descriptions: lets me control water and shoot it in the form of huge water balls and I can bundel it up a tutn it in to my sword and make a shield of water come up with it
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 3:14 pm

name:Help Device
description:A small device with a green button that if pressed will send a help signal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 8:07 pm

APPROVED

Name-Seirei Kawa ~ Spirit Shell

Rank-(Changes with the user's max rank. Chuunin=B, Jounin=A Aka/Kage=S)

Looks- See avatar, it is both the armor and the swords he wield

Effect- Spirit Shell is a set of equipment used by the Senki often. It arms the user with two of the weapons they are most comfortable with, or one if it is two-handed. The armor will also give them attributes which fit their spirit animal closely. Wild Cats=Increased Dexterity, agility, and reflexes. Boars&Bears=Increased Stamina, defense, and strength. Birds=Increased intelligence, wisdom, and eyesight. The strength of the armor also depends on the level of their own strength. It can block any jutsu equal to or below their own strength. Senki's spirit animal being a panther, he gains extra Dexterity, agility, and reflexes.
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 1:56 pm

name:Lightning Sword
weight:4 lbs
looks:
Spoiler:
description:A sword with lightning around.Suruki can shoot blasts of lightning from it.

name:Flame Sword
weight:4 lbs
looks:
Spoiler:
description:A red sword.Suruki can shoot blasts of fire out of it.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 2:12 pm

Akugo Senki wrote:
APPROVED

Name-Seirei Kawa ~ Spirit Shell

Rank-(Changes with the user's max rank. Chuunin=B, Jounin=A Aka/Kage=S)

Looks- See avatar, it is both the armor and the swords he wield

Effect- Spirit Shell is a set of equipment used by the Senki often. It arms the user with two of the weapons they are most comfortable with, or one if it is two-handed. The armor will also give them attributes which fit their spirit animal closely. Wild Cats=Increased Dexterity, agility, and reflexes. Boars&Bears=Increased Stamina, defense, and strength. Birds=Increased intelligence, wisdom, and eyesight. The strength of the armor also depends on the level of their own strength. It can block any jutsu equal to or below their own strength. Senki's spirit animal being a panther, he gains extra Dexterity, agility, and reflexes.

approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 7:54 pm

Name water swords type 1
Rank A
Descriptions: lets me control water and shoot it in the form of huge water balls and I can bundel it up a tutn it in to my sword and make a shield of water come up with it
looksCostum Weapons - Page 14 Icesword3

Water sword V2
rank A
description: can control water and let me do all the other stuff as v1 but this one can let me summon a huge water Dragon that I can control with my sword and I can make sharp waves of water come at my opponent and it lets me make a splash of water come up that I can stand float on and I can make a huge force of water spiraling come at my opponent almost unblockable

looksCostum Weapons - Page 14 Sword-3
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 9:29 pm

... the first one is approved however the second one needs its summon approved in custom jutsu's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 9:30 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryo

Shinobi Info
Village: Mist

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 3:30 am

Name: Wakazashi no Kazagumo (Blade of Elements)

Size: 20 inches long

Weight: 6 pounds

Description: A Wakazashi that has a blade engraved with literally thousands of seals (some on each fold) and is completely useless to those unfamiliar with Fūin jutsu. Although Ryo can use the blade to some extent, only a seal master can unlock the blade's true power. So far, all Ryo has managed to do is get the blade to extend using water as a blade, strengthened by reiatsu and the seals.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 2:58 am

Ryo wrote:
Name: Wakazashi no Kazagumo (Blade of Elements)

Size: 20 inches long

Weight: 6 pounds

Description: A Wakazashi that has a blade engraved with literally thousands of seals (some on each fold) and is completely useless to those unfamiliar with Fūin jutsu. Although Ryo can use the blade to some extent, only a seal master can unlock the blade's true power. So far, all Ryo has managed to do is get the blade to extend using water as a blade, strengthened by reiatsu and the seals.

What do you mean it is Equal to the rank of the user
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 11:10 am

What about mine?(page 17 last post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 11:46 am

Name: hell basher
weight 25 pounds
height 2 yards
Rank A
LooksCostum Weapons - Page 14 Pop2-Sword
Description I sword that makes can craters in the ground by hitting it and if I stick it in the ground and does hand signs then put my hands to it it makes lava around me and I can use my sword to surf on it and I and make a lava dragon summoning that can shoot lava balls and extend the pool of lava you made
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 12:53 pm

Puppet
Type: Puppet
Naito is able to create puppets from living humen beings. First he lets Ancient Scarabs to take over the victim's body and then he places her/him in a coma with Mind Seal. Once those requirments are met, Naito will have total control over her/him and use her/him as a puppet. After Mind Seal is set, the puppet's eyes will turn into big black ones.
With Naito being able to control the Ancient Scarabs, he will control the victim's movements unhindered.
The puppet will also be able to use any technique which Naito knows.
Naito will have to be in range of 15meter(45ft) to be able to control the Puppet.
His concentration on the puppet will also lead him to be less focused on himself. Which is a known puppeteer's weakness.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 1:26 pm

Ruka Kaguya wrote:
Name: hell basher
weight 25 pounds
height 2 yards
Rank A
LooksCostum Weapons - Page 14 Pop2-Sword
Description I sword that makes can craters in the ground by hitting it and if I stick it in the ground and does hand signs then put my hands to it it makes lava around me and I can use my sword to surf on it and I and make a lava dragon summoning that can shoot lava balls and extend the pool of lava you made

Can you re do this and use better grammer cause i cant under stand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costum Weapons   Costum Weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costum Weapons
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next