Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro   Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 2:28 am

Itachi stood by the tree where he normally saw Ki. " He's late " Itachi said... he was just turning to leave when ... he saw someone coming... hoping it was Ki, he held his position.

Last edited by Uchiha Itachi on Wed 08 Oct 2008, 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro   Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 2:30 am

ki was walking torward itachi with his gaurd down. he put up an apologetic hand. "sorry im late, i had to force a certain someone not to come to this match with a foam finger with the uchiha sighn on it..."
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro   Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 2:32 am

" Another one ? Im really getting tired of them " he claimed... " What do i have to do to keep these girls away from me. " Itachi then covered his hand with his cloak and shook Ki's hand. " Ok Ki. Ready to battle ? "
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro   Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 2:32 am

" Another one ? Im really getting tired of them " he claimed... " What do i have to do to keep these girls away from me. " Itachi then covered his hand with his cloak and shook Ki's hand. " Ok Ki. Ready to battle ? "
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro   Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 2:35 am

ki chuckled. "my sister will root for anyone but me. you have nothing to worry about...and sure, lets go." ki made 12 onyx/dimond senbons and threw them in a perfect circle on the perimeter around them on the tree trunks. "muchbetter....its good to make things even." (note: willows cannot teleport when they are completely surrounded by onyx)
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro   Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 2:36 am

(Hope nobody else minds, really wouldn't mind getting a feel for what everybody else on this team will be able to do.)

Yawning, Masahiro stretched from his perch up in the tree branches, a strange looking senbon having nearly struck his arm.

"I know you know I'm here Itachi, nothing gets past those creepy eyes of yours... and you weren't going to introduce me, how shameful."

Dropping from the tree he landed beside the two. "And how is it, that nobody ever invites me to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro   Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 2:37 am

Itachi removed each on of them and threw them away. " Thanks for the information, but i am not a weak child, but and accomplished, kage-level shinobi. Don't underestimate me " Itachi said as his chakra surrounded him.
He then turned to masahiro " Its just a spar, but let me introduce you to Ki Willow... the only other member of our squad till now "
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro   Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 2:40 am

ki turned to meet masahiro. " nice to meet you." kis eyes were squinted just enough for him to see. and no one to see his eyes. he turned to itachi. " good. then that means more dodging for me."
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro   Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 2:42 am

" So shall we begin... " Itachi said as he suddenly dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro   Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 2:43 am

Masahiro raised an eyebrow, why on earth was he the only one with normal eyes. Ah well.

"Well, I'm in, I like sparring, and I want to see what you two can do. So Willow, what can you do?"

Masahiro's feet slid into a defensive stance, ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro   Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 2:46 am

ki smiled. " ill better yet keep it a secret." ki was followiing uchihas blood pressure, mind activity, heartbeat, and lung funtion as he was hiding. he could run but he couldnt hide.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro   Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 2:49 am

" You aren't the only one who can read minds ki " exclaimed Itachi. As he appeared behind Ki.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro   Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 2:52 am

Masahiro watched as the two bantered, then decided to shift the entire field a little.

"Hope you can swim."

He then formed the boar symbol, reared back, and unleashed a massive amount of water from his mouth. In seconds, the small clearing, had turned into a small ocean, with Masahiro standing on it's surface.

"Ah, now isn't that more comfortable."

`````````````````

Jutsu Name: Baku Suishouha - Water Collision Waves
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu, A rank, supplementary.
Description / Effects: This is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, water is expelled from the gullet. This will then expand into a large volume of water capable of covering a large area, providing water for water release users.
Chakra Consumption: Large amounts, draining a rough half of the users chakra.

Last edited by jtkhorb on Wed 08 Oct 2008, 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro   Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 2:55 am

ki pulled up iron from the ground and wrapped it around itachi. "i dont read minds. i read bodiliy sighns. the only mind i can read is my clans." ki pulled out the moisture from the air, making droplets form every where. he made a fan and blew it at the uchiha. making him drenched. "this is quite amusing." "ki was on the surface too before he could get wet, tunneling air down to the stationary uchiha so he wouldnt drown.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro   Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 2:56 am

" Big Mistake... other than Fire, Water is also my element." and as he said this, he dissolved into water.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro   Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 2:58 am

ki dried up the air around them so the uchiha and the water turned to ice. "and this is my element." ki said, trying not to open his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro   Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 3:00 am

" Also... Ki, the one thing you can't escape is my genjutsu " Itachi said as the Frozen Itachi dissapeared and many shurikens attacked Ki.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro   Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 3:02 am

ki let them hit him. he dilsogded them and his black blood shot out fixing his wounds. without even spilling a drop. " i cant see color, faces, shapes. i can look past genjutsu. they are only atoms, and i notice that they are only illusions from the true fact."
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro   Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 3:04 am

They weren't paying much attention to Masahiro, and so he dissolved water, slipping between a few cracks in the ice and disappearing all together. It was then that he chose his time to strike.

In moments, a large water dragon broke through the surface of the ice, Masahiro riding on it's head. As the ice shattered it freed up more water for him to use as well, but it wouldn't be necessary, as the dragon came crashing down towards the other two nin.

Last edited by jtkhorb on Wed 08 Oct 2008, 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro   Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 3:06 am

(its ice now. your standing on ice)
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro   Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 3:08 am

(edited)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro   Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 3:14 am

ki pulled out his dimond kunai and whipped around. blocking the dragon from hitting uchiha and destroying it at the same time (see gin vs toshiro on youtube)
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro   Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 3:27 am

" Genjutsu has nothing to do with atoms, any true genjutsu master knows that genjutsu is manupilation of light. Currently, the both of you are caught in an extremely strong genjutsu, and even if you know it, you can't do anything about it. So any attempt at attacking me is futile. " Itachi's body suddenly dissapeared and reapeared behind Masahiro and then behind Ki and then, it diffused into 5 crows. The crows turns into Windmill Shuriken and homed in on Masahiro
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro   Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 3:31 am

ki smiled ( light has atoms. everything has atoms. though i can look to solid objects to see if the illusion is real. oxygen and hydrogen is just a form of hundreds and hundreds of atoms. even thousands)
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro   Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 4:01 am

(( Light is not matter. Its energy. Also, light doesn't need a medium to travel like sound. So this tecnique can work on sound based jutsu, not light based one's, i.e. every genjutsu is light based ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro   Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha vs Willow Vs Masahiro
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next