Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sword country Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Sword country Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sword country Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sword country Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sword country Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sword country Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sword country Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sword country Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sword country Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sword country

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sword country Empty
PostSubject: Sword country   Sword country Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 7:49 am

Fumito travels to a country called Sword country. It is known to have a very excessive sword culture. No matter where you look, you see signs of swords. In food shops, in academy, in hospitals, at the streets. Also real swords has been put up at the walls and as sculptures everywhere in the public.
All these swords around, Fumito is only looking for one sword. The most evil one, which is said to be possessed by a demon. It should have an extraordinary powers.
Fumito knows where it is located and is heading that way. His eyes are looking scary, he is determinded to obtain to sword under any circumstances and conditions.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

Sword country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 11:56 am

"Don't think your going to get that sword" I said mockingly "No.1 you'd only go around killing people for no reason No.2 Gilgamesh-sa... I mean Gilgamesh sent me here to get rid of you, he thinks your a threat" .
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sword country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 12:10 pm

"Ah, it's you again. Doesn't this start to be exessive stalking?" Fumito laughs slightly.
"Gilgamesh? Mhh, sounds familiar... I'm sure I have that name before..somewhere."
Back to top Go down

Sword country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 12:13 pm

I smiled "Maybe It is, but Im going to at least try and stop you, otherwise it would be boring". I pulled my hood down looked expectantly at Fumito.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sword country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 12:22 pm

"You know, this is not a game. You could get hurt here." Fumito trying to evade battle with the Akatsuki.
"But if you insist!" Fumito picks up a kunai and points it at E.
Back to top Go down

Sword country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 12:23 pm

I just smiled childishly.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sword country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 12:28 pm

Fumito is standing on the street of this peaceful village and suddenly throws the kunai at E.
Fumito charges sideways and then jumps at a wall. He then bounces against the wall and boosts his distance to the ground. Heading toward E from far height.
Back to top Go down

Sword country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 12:33 pm

Easily I ducked under the kunai and batted the flat-side away with the side of my arm. As fumito came from above me I swung my foot round a readied my self for a heavy kick.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sword country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 12:40 pm

Fumito headed down toward E and got hit by the heavy kick. Fumito was broken in to pieces. It seemed to be only a substition.
Another fumito was running at the walls with wall-walking-technique. He then jumped down to the ground and charged directly toward E while throwing none stop kunais.
Back to top Go down

Sword country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 12:44 pm

I smeared blood on my tattoo then swung my arm, letting loose a swarm of shureiken which clashed into the kunai's and stopped them from reaching me.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sword country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 12:52 pm

Fumito running toward E and when he gets inside the range he jumps slightly up and fakes to throw some kicks.
Landing close to his opponent. Equiped with kunai in each hand, he attempts to stab E multiple times.
Back to top Go down

Sword country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 12:56 pm

Before the Kunai land any blows a spinning drill of water burst out of a whirlpool that had formed on the ground. The jets of water knocked the Kunai away then I manipulated them so they shot towards Fumito, threatening to drill into him.

Name: Water Fang Projectile
Description: Suiton • Suigadan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals to cause a nearby body of water to form a spinning drill.

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Fri 17 Oct 2008, 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sword country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 1:02 pm

Fumito notices the danger and jumps up, throws his legs at a direction, which makes his body to follow. He lands behind E. So if the kunais were following Fumito, they had to go through E.
Back to top Go down

Sword country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 1:08 pm

I jumped over the Kunai and breathed in deeply, landing on a wall I breathed out and a huge amount of water
poured out filling the whole street with massive waves that smashed buildings, I jumped on top of one and steered it towards Fumito until there was a 5 metre wave towering over him and on the way down.

Name: Bursting Water Collision Waves
Description: Suiton • Baku Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Kisame will expel water from his gullet. This will then expand into a large volume of water. Being from the Water Country, Kisame is at home with this type of jutsu. He can control the water by riding on top of the waves.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sword country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 1:18 pm

"Hmph!" This is guy...
Fumito uses a jutsu which allows him to jump really high. He jumps up the 5 meters and meets with his opponent again. Picking up 1 kunai to each hand again. In the air he attempts to stab multiply times on any spot of E's body. Before the gravity pulls him down again.
jutsu wrote:
Weightless Movement Style - Taijutsu - Rank C - Custom
Adjusting the chakra flow in the body to make the body's weight be directed to several directions, to lighten up the body parts.
Usually used to jump much higher or to resist long falls.
Back to top Go down

Sword country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 1:50 pm

The wave crashed down and Fumito's slash went above my head. Before the wave hit the ground I fell into it and disappeared into the water.
Back to top Go down

Sword country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 1:55 pm

A sword nin appeared ontop of a still standing mound of rubble from the destruction with his 2 short swords drawn ready to attack the nearest enemy
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sword country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 1:56 pm

Fumito lands on the water. This battle won't end as quickly as I thought
Fumito makes some handsseals in a preparation for the next move of his opponent.
Back to top Go down

Sword country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 1:58 pm

Consal jumped forward at Fumito from the left off of the mound and swong his sword at his back with incredible speed
Back to top Go down

Sword country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 1:59 pm

Another drill of water burst out directly underneath Fumito, another one came from behind, and another in front. Fumito had 2 seconds to decide what to do.

Description: Suiton • Suigadan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals to cause a nearby body of water to form a spinning drill.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sword country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:02 pm

Kitaro wrote:
Consal jumped forward at Fumito from the left off of the mound and swong his sword at his back with incredible speed
Fumito got sliced in half, appereantly a substition. The sliced tree pieces started to float on the water.
Fumito appears from beneath the water surface and gets up.
"Hmph! More trouble!"

Eiiichiro wrote:
Another drill of water burst out directly underneath Fumito, another one came from behind, and another in front. Fumito had 2 seconds to decide what to do.

Fumito got suprised by the attack and got hit.
Back to top Go down

Sword country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:04 pm

Taking advantage of Fumito falling over I unleashed a volley of shuriken heading straight for his back and head.

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Fri 17 Oct 2008, 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sword country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:05 pm

Consal stood there and ran at Fumito again but this time instead of swining he threw a kunai with something attached to the end of it
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sword country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:09 pm

Fumito uses a jutsu which makes him more vigor, and dodges all E's attackes.
Body Form Change Technique - Ninjutsu - Rank B - Custom
The technique makes the user thinner, allowing him/her to go through places with small spaces.

Kitaro wrote:
Consal stood there and ran at Fumito again but this time instead of swining he threw a kunai with something attached to the end of it
Fumito picks up a kunai from his pocket and deflects the hostile one.
Back to top Go down

Sword country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:11 pm

Consal stopped attacking and stood still waiting to see who was actuallly going to take the advantage in this battle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sword country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword country
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next