Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sword country

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Sword country - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:14 pm

As Fumito landed on the water he heard a splash behind him, but he also saw me running towards him from the front. "What are you going to trust" I called "You eyes or your ears".
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:16 pm

"I don't care of your E rank jutsu!" Fumito attempts to mock E.
Fumito runs toward the approaching E and when in range he attempts to perform Shadow Kick.

jutsu wrote:
Shadow Kick - Taijutsu - Rank C - Custom
The user bents down to dodge any possible fist attacks. After that the user quickly is flanking the opponent and then throws a kick straight toward the victim's head.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:18 pm

Consal seeing this immediatly swung at Fumito as soon as he realized what was happening
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:20 pm

"I" just collapse into water and before the shocked Fumito can turn around he got caught in a ball of water from behind. "Always trust your ears, I learnt that from one of the best ninja and friend ever".

Name: Water Prison Technique
Description: Suirou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:25 pm

Kitaro wrote:
Consal seeing this immediatly swung at Fumito as soon as he realized what was happening
Fumito leaned very low toward the ground to avoid the horizontal swing.

Eiiichiro wrote:
"I" just collapse into water and before the shocked Fumito can turn around he got caught in a ball of water from behind. "Always trust your ears, I learnt that from one of the best ninja and friend ever".

Name: Water Prison Technique
Description: Suirou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby.

"Huh?" Fumito looks around and realizes his new position. He gets angered of it.
"Hey, let me out of here!"

Last edited by Fumito on Fri 17 Oct 2008, 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:28 pm

Consal now realizing that the missing nin was trapped switched his attention to the akatsuki and used a clan jutsu to him called summoned sword dome on the akatsuki

Name:summoned sword dome
Type:clan ninjutsu
Description: this jutsu summons swords from all around a target taking immense chakra from the user and forces the swords to come at the target from all angles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:34 pm

I saw the swords coming and jumped sideways collapsing the prison but slamming into Fumito and sending him sprawling. As he floated on top of the water I kept going and rebounded of the wall and unleashed hundreds of shuriken at the sword guy.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:37 pm

Now that I'm out of there attention, maybe I could sneak away. Fumito looks around, trying to find his location. Nothing looks alike since E brought in the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:37 pm

Consal saw the shuriken and stabbed his sword into the ground. he made a quick handsign and the sword grew into a metal shield that took the blunt of the shuriken as Consal stood safely behind his steel wall and pulled out his 2nd sword
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:39 pm

More drills of water burst out towards Fumito this time from every side in including below. From above I let more and more shuriken rain down towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:41 pm

Consal threw his sword at the akatsuki and it grew spikes as it was flying towards him while Consal stepped under the ridge of his sword sheild to get away from the shuriken
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:42 pm

Fumito gets hit by a water drill.
"Awh!" He acknowledges the sky attack and uses his Body Form Change Technique, to evade it.
I guess I have to kill him first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:45 pm

Breathing out I covered the whole area in a dark ashy fog making it impossible to see, any nija inside would have to use their ears until it cleared. There was the sound of splashing from behind Fumito and the swish of a sword.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:50 pm

This is too dangerous, I better change location.
Fumito uses his high jumping skills to change location. He lands 60 (200feet~] away, down the former street. He picks out a few scrolls which he quickly releases seals from and starts to throw kunais randomly around toward the direction he came from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:51 pm

Consal after seeing the missing ninja leave walked back into his home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:53 pm

The smoke quickly billowed out and like the water filled the whole town. Anybody in town could no longer see or smell anything also there was a constant threat from below in the water.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:58 pm

Fumito stopped his kunai throwing as he realized of how quiet it was.
Eh? This is...not good. I better think of something. Fumito walks slowly backwards and hits a wall of a very tall stone building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:00 pm

The smoke was already covering Fumito, he heard footsteps on water then a click and all of the smoke caught fire and exploded all around him, with the added bonus of causing to building to crumble on top.

Name: Burning Ash Accumulation
Description: Katon • Haisekishou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed handseals, Asuma will expel an ash from his mouth. This large cloud begin to envelope his foe and when Asuma clicks his teeth, the cloud will ignite in an explosion.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:03 pm

"Wuuaah!" Fumito dives in to the water to put it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:08 pm

The building above collapsed on top of him trapping him in the water. While Fumito was struggling I went to the Consals house and vandilised it before stealing his cookie jar and going back to find Fumito.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:09 pm

Consal came out and pulled out his 3rd sword which grew to a giant of steel and swung at the akatsuki while Consal was screaming about his beatiful house
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:10 pm

Fumito gets himself of the sinking stones and swims to the surface.
FUmito appears on the surface but only having his head up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:12 pm

I was eating the cookies when Fumito came back up to the surface. I threw another load of shurikens at him before running fowards and trying to kick him in the head.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:21 pm

"Hmph! Didn't know the Akatsuki was this strong." Fumito comes out of water and flyes high up to the sky. He picks up 2 kunais and gets in to position to perform one of his taijutsu moves. The gravity pulls him down and he loads chakra to his arms, to strike down E.

jutsu wrote:
Rock First Finisher - Taijutsu - Rank C - Custom
The user requires to be in the air, above the target. The user then loads power to his arms and falls toward the target and slamming with his fists or weapons at the victim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 5:52 am

I jumped to the side and let Fumito crash into the water, his body hit the water with a slap before he slowly sunk under. I followed him down to the bottom, easily locating him with my hearing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword country   Sword country - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword country
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next