Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Empty
PostSubject: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 12:30 pm

I stood in the middle of the deserted road, either side was a long stretching plain. Miles of grass and nothing else. A few cicada's shrill chirp could be heard through the heat haze, other than that nothing ... except ... there was a figure, just and outline but still a figure walking towards me silently through the baking air of the grassland.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:06 pm

Kitaro walked onto the field "I thought you were akatsuki now E" Kitaro said from about 10 meters away "Do you even remember me now?" Kitaro asked more to himself than to Eiichiro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:08 pm

I smiled "I can't belive you even think I would forget you, and yes I joined Akatsuki I have my own reasons and I'm probably going to betray them sometime". The wind picked up and ruffled my hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:10 pm

Kitaro laughed "same old Eiichiro from so long ago" Kitaro looked up remembering something "I remember our first mission with eachother and pretty much everything else we did together" Kitaro looked straight at Eiichiro "this time though im gonna beat you down...just dont make it to easy" Kitaro laughed again and got ready
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:12 pm

"Why would I make it easy, and don't think just because im in the akatsuki that I've changed cause I havn't" I said harshly. Falling nto my same old fighting stance "I'll let you take first move" I yelled to Kitaro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:13 pm

Kitaro laughed "it really is the same old Eiichiro in there isnt it" Kitaro groaned "fine ill take the first move but next time you have to go first" Kitaro grabbed his sword and appeared in front of Eiichiro already half threw the strike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:15 pm

I jumped up over the blade and landed on the flat side of the sword, using this footing I jumped agian and attempted the kick Kitaro in the back of the head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:17 pm

Kitaro swung around as soon as he saw Eiichiro running up his word and as soon as Eiichiro jumped and kicked at the back of Kitaro's head Kitaro ducked down and quickly aimed a kick at Eiichiro balls doing a strange under kick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:21 pm

I akwardly fell to the side and landed a few feet away in a weird position. "Don't think your going to be able to get me that easily I said beginning to make handsigns at a rapid pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:23 pm

Kitaro jumped up straight and well he was doing this had done a couple simple handsigns and fired a pheonix flower jutsu at Eiichiro to try to stop his jutsu from being completed "I know but I thought I would try to get you the easy way"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:27 pm

I opened my mouth and a huge stream of water roared out, dousing the flame and quickly creating loads of large waves that tore around the grassland filling everything with water.

Name: Bursting Water Collision Waves
Description: Suiton • Baku Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Kisame will expel water from his gullet. This will then expand into a large volume of water. Being from the Water Country, Kisame is at home with this type of jutsu. He can control the water by riding on top of the waves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:30 pm

Kitaro noticing this called upon his lightning dragon and fired a huge blast of lightning at the water along with Kitaro's own Red lightning jutsu thus causing a huge explosion underneath where Eiichiro was

Red lightning jutsu
rank B
type ninjutsu
descritpion fires a large strike of red lightnign that is slightly more powerful but slightly slower than normal lightning blasts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:32 pm

I got thrown backwards and landed painfully but safely in the water. As soon as I went under I twisted my body round and dived down to the bottom to get out of Kitaro's sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:33 pm

Kitaro jumped onto his lightning dragon and merged his chakra with it firing a Gigantic 40 meter by 40 meter lightning blast at the Water down below with similar but more powerful effects than the previous lightning blast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:37 pm

The explosion send me further down in the water but didn't hurt me too much. Once my feet touched the bottom I slammed my foot into the ground and A slicing jet of water shot out the surface and towards Kitaro at amazingly high speed.

Name: Rising Water Cutter
Description: To utilize this technique, Shizuku will slam his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:40 pm

Kitaro jumped off of the lightning dragon as he poofed so that the water jet did no damage to either Kitaro or his dragon Kitaro unsummoned him and jumped over the blast. Kitaro attempting to destory more of the water fired another red lightning blast at the water where Eiichiro was last seen by Kitaro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:44 pm

As Kitaro fired a huge ball of fire came out the sky and enveloped him in the center of it covering him in all directions with flame.

Name: Hell Fire Technique
Description: Magen • Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a vision of fire. After Yoroi forms the needed handseals, a huge ball of fire will descend from the sky to envelope his target. The victims of the genjutsu will believe they are being engulfed by a torrent of fire and flee their location for safety.

BTW you don't know its a genjutsu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:46 pm

(ok)
Kitaro saw the fire coming and saw the water below so as he realized fire cannot form in the water he landed on a tree realizing that this fire attack was either not fire or genjutsu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:48 pm

While he was busy with the genjutsu I had positioned my self behind him and was know silently beginning to form a water prison.

Name: Water Prison Technique
Description: Suirou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:50 pm

Kitaro realizing what was happening pulled out his bag of sand and threw it into the air spilling sand everywhere before he was caught in the water prison "heh eiichiro you think you can defeat me just by keeping me out of the battle"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:52 pm

I instanly collapsed the prison and focussed all my chakra into my palm which was noe 1cm away from Kitaro's back. Their was also a ball of compressed air being pushed in front of it.

Name: Strong Arm
Description: This Taijutsu is used by Sannin member Tsunade who later taught it to her student Haruno Sakura. The ninja will focus all their chakra into their hands to deliver a barrage of powerful punches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:55 pm

Kitaro used his lightning teleport to appear on another tree several clones appeared as if they sprouted from the ground near Eiichiro. Sand continued to fall over Eiichiro from above from the bag of sand Kitaro had thrown up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:56 pm

I kept going and hit the water causing it to rise up in a massive cloud also went I dived in the sand washed off instantly. Safe in the comfort of the water I began to make handseals again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:57 pm

The 12 clones surrounded the water and each fired red lightning blasts into it causing a huge explosion from all sides as the real Kitaro resummoned his dragon and flew high into the air on his back watching his clones do exactly as they were supposed to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:58 pm

The surface of the water was still and Kitaro saw nothing except clouds of dust and spray.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next