Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:59 pm

the clones fired there lightning blasts into the water again each time causing more and more water to be destroyed because of the immense explosions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:02 pm

Still nothing but a slight swell of water, and more dust and spary, there also seemed to be footsteps coming from eery direction through the cloud of dust and water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:03 pm

The clones fired into the water again all exept for 1 who picked up all the sand that had spilled and put it back into the bag and threw it to Kitaro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:05 pm

More footsteps and this time Kitaro could feel water on his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:07 pm

Kitaro laughed "eiichiro this is not gonna work" the clones again fired there lightning blasts at the water. The water could not take much more of this before it ran out of water to be destroyed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:11 pm

"Fine" I said unleashing the slicing water Jet into Kitaro's back "I gave you a chance"

Name: Rising Water Cutter
Description: To utilize this technique, Shizuku will slam his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:12 pm

Kitaro substituted for one of his clones down below and fired a blast of red lightning into the water "one more should do it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:13 pm

Another Jet of water hit Kitaro and similar one took out his clones. "Thats what you get for underestimating me" I yelled, watching the clones getting pummeled.

Name: Rising Water Cutter
Description: To utilize this technique, Shizuku will slam his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:14 pm

Kitaro used his lightning speed to appear behind Eiichiro and pull out his bag of sand and stand there looking at him "want some sand mister" Kitaro said looking at eiichiro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 5:50 am

I spun round and kicked Kitaro in the stomach before rebounding off and disappearing into the the cloudy air and out of sight again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 12:33 pm

"that was mean as hell eiichiro I just offered you some sand" Kitaro said looking angry as he sent off 2 lightning clones to follow Eiichiro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro   ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ORPGDM Eiichiro vs Kitaro
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: