Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro Empty
PostSubject: Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro   Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 6:43 pm

*Oshi vanishes into the trees that surround the lake*
"come and get me Kitaro"

*the lake is the center of the arena surrounded all around by tall trees*

Last edited by Oshiroku on Sun 04 May 2008, 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro   Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 6:44 pm

you forgot to explain the terrain to well but ok
"clone jutsu"
6 Kitaro's appeared and all 6 took off in different directions into the trees silently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro   Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 6:45 pm

*using his family ability oshi listens for kitaros clones while making 4 of his own sound clones*

Last edited by Oshiroku on Sun 04 May 2008, 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro   Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 6:46 pm

unfortunatly by the time Oshi uses his kekegenkai the clones and Kitaro had stipped moving and is making no noise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro   Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 6:48 pm

*Oshi sends some sound clones in search of Kitaro*
*Oshi jumps in a tree using sound absorb jutsu to conseal his sounds and uses transform to turn into a bird*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro   Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 6:50 pm

Oshi it gives u the appearence of such a bird
"u want noise" Kitaro yells then 3 explosions destroy 3 trees and the trees rustle for about a minute afterward the sound of the explosions bounces out the sounds of almost everything else
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro   Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 6:52 pm

*At the source of the noise kitaro hears a rustle of feet and the clasping of hands in a sign*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro   Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 3:33 pm

"if u want some noise Oshi you can take it. You used your kekegenai to magnify noise so an explosion happense right to your left with a deafening effect" Then Kitaro comes out of the explosion's dust with a flaming fist and a lightning sword aimed right at Oshi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro   Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 8:33 pm

*Kitaro jumps out right at...nothing the sound was created by one of Oshi's sound clones and as Oshi was far away in his bird form the noise is not defening*

(the kekegenki changes automaticaly to Oshi's needs so it wouldn't defen him anyway)

*Oshi and his other three clones move closer to the battle*

"Now Kitaro you will hear real sound SOUND AMPLIFACATION JUTSU"

*Oshi amplifies the sound of three of his clones as they move around kitaro in a triangle*
(oshi is safely in the trees with the fourth clone)

"now for the final blow"
"SOUND TRIANGLE JUTSU"

*three of oshi's four sound clones surround Kitaro and scream. since they are amplified the sound is defening bringing kitaro to his knees maybe bursting an eardrum*

"now you are done kitaro nice try"

*a bird jumps out of the tree transforming into Oshiroku, Oshi falls right on top of Kitaro and while he is in the air*

"Sonic Boom Jutsu"

*The blast nails kitaro in the back as he in hunched down and crushes him into the ground*
*also draining some chakra*

*its over*

Last edited by Oshiroku on Sun 04 May 2008, 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro   Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 8:34 pm

"good job Kitaro"
"i guess all of your training really did help me"
"to bad you underestimated me"
"next time it will be more fair since i asume you wont underestimate the power of sound"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro   Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 8:57 pm

Oshi i didnt find you because of sound i found you because of sight i saw what you said to superhokage also. I can't beleive you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro   Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 9:35 pm

i was a bird you couldn't of seen "me" and i wasn't even there until you atacked the noise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro   Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 6:09 pm

hey we can keep arguing for a long time Oshi or this can end now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro   Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 8:39 pm

its ok i wont argue i know the victor maybe we can have a rematch some time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro   Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle at the Lake: Oshiroku vs. Kitaro
Page 1 of 1