Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Empty
PostSubject: Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD   Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 7:04 pm

((This of course will be the battle of the ages. For Saruno and I it will also be a huge rematch. If you were wondering the extra OD on the end of ORPGDM stands for Of Doom. lol. The battle will progress in this order: Oshiroku ; Enishi ; Kitaro ; Saruno Kazura. ))

Oshiroku and Kitaro stood deep in the forest. This forest was dense with trees but Oshi and Kitaro were standing in a lush clearing where a lake rested silently. All around this lake was a shock of bright green grass, that having never been cut stood at six feet tall and only ended at the tree line. This area was a perfect place to battle as it was owned by no village and had terrain of all types. Oshi turned to Kitaro and shook his hand before turning back to look out towards the tall grass. He and Kitaro were awaiting their opponents while standing in the center of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD   Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 1:58 pm

Enishi was taking a walk through the large grass covered field. Bending backwards so that his back was parallel to the ground, Enishi tried to drain the last few drops out of his gourd. Being completely empty, he stood up straight again and threw the gourd off into the distance, unknowingly throwing it right at Kitaro and Oshiroku before pulling a second gourd out of nowhere and taking a small sip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD   Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 10:46 pm

Kitaro shook Oshi's hand happily before noticing the gourd flying over at them across the grass. Using his inhanced strength due to many things Kitaro punched the gourd blocking it off and knocking it into the grass several feet off. Kitaro called out to enishi in a loud but almost playful voice. "Hey Enishi I see you got here a bit earlier than your partner. When Anei gets here We are gonna get this fight started... I would tell you where I was exactly but that would ruin the fun of it wouldnt it."
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD   Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 11:36 pm

A small sigh passed Saruno's lips as he appeared within the shadows of a large tree, his back leaning against the bark of it. He wasn't all so amused with this, being in a fight, especially one who his father matched up with, this would be a rematch of a lifetime. A black was strapped to his Crimson-clouded black cloak-covered body, a shining bit of the sun shining over his crimson-streaked white hair, a small bit of an emotionless gaze on his lips. He wasn't so emotional, nor was he interested in fighting, but he had to do something with his time, and this had to be something. "Just please, i don't want to die, i have someone who's waiting for me back home..."

(My character's name is Saruno.... ~.~)
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD   Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 12:03 am

Oshi smiled slightly becoming aware of Saruno's presence. Turning to Kitaro he spoke so quietly that he had trouble even hearing his own words. Somehow Kitaro was mysteriosly able to hear what he said and he nodded turning back to back with Oshi. Forming a hand sign Oshi and Kitaro glowed purple for a second and then multipied by six each (Clones). Each Oshi made a hand sign and a bell apeared by their side floating on the water like their masters. The Oshis and Kitaros then made a circle facing outwards waiting for their opponents to appear.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD   Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 12:15 am

Hearing his name called out, Enishi stopped where he was. Looking around, he paused for a moment to take a sip from his gourd before shouting back into the grass covered field "God, was that you? Do you have some holy crusade for me to go on, is there some evil demons that i must vanquish?" Quickly running off towards the direction he threw the gourd, he stopped after a few feet than started saying to himself "Wait a minute, why would god be talking to me" he than immediately sat down in the middle of the grass, thinking about if he even believed god would consider a drunk like him worth of anything.

((it's what you get for choosing a guy with ADD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD   Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 12:39 am

Kitaro laughed about Enishi but got serious again. He pulled out his sword and pointed at Enishi. "oy there Enishi you should really make a move if your going to i would be sad if you didnt cause en i woulda come out here for no reason at all. So get out here and get fighting." Kitaro got ready for a quick move against either Anei (saruno) or Enishi coming at him.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD   Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 10:48 am

A small motion of Saruno's palm swaying around his body, a small spark of chakra blasting from his index finger and middle, a small bit of his eyes keeping a firm lock on Oshi. "Enishi, take Kitaro, I'll get Oshi..." he said to him, a spark of lightning coursing around his left arm as his body began to show small bulges of veins in anger, wondering if this was the one who killed his father. Stepping a few steps forward, forming a secret handseal below his waist, with his right palm, he began to whisper under his breath, "Aneinami..." he said under his breath, keeping his chakra hidden until the right moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD   Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 2:11 pm

Nodding towards their nearest ally each Oshi took a step back forming an inner circle as the Kitaros made an outer one. One of the Oshi's spoke then not bothering to shade his voice "Kitaro...He is going to use a lightning attack I suggest you draw your sword". After this comment the Oshi made three quick hand signs which caused three of his clones to disappear as small purple globes appeared in the hands of the last three who quickly slipped them into their sleeves. Oshi shook his head lightly and coughed having expended more energy than it seemed. This cause mysteriously echoed throughout the forest.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD   Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 3:55 pm

looking over, Enishi noticed kitaro pointing a sword at him, and immediately rushed over, closing the distance between the two of them in an instant. Stopping a fraction of an inch before Kitaro's sword, Enishi began to look over Kitaro's sword and asked "How do you keep your sword so shiny, it's so clean and polished, i can even see myself in it" as he looked in the side of the sword, using it as a mirror to fix his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD   Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 6:46 pm

Kitaro with sword drawn looked at Enishi with cautious eyes. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a metal sphere which he placed over his left eye and used chakra to hold it there. He then held the sword straight up into the air and spoke softly and slowly to Enishi. "its easy to keep a shiny blade when you have a village of smiths dying to work on your sword for the honor of it otherwise i just do what other swordsmen do and polish clean and sharpen." Kitaro then put the blade on his shoulder tense and ready expecting an attack from Saruno that would require him to use his sword.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD   Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 6:58 pm

Vanishing from where he was, he had a large sphere, about 2x his size, as black as darkness itself, charging up chakra he added to his collection not too long ago. Appearing high into the sky, he let his own chakra form into the sphere, his dark powers beginning to already seek into sphere now. "Enishi!! Move it!!" He shouted, throwing his arms downwards as the sphere followed it's movements, towards the ground below as he shouted the words, "Kage Raikou!!!" as the entire area began to shake with tremendous amounts of power. As he threw the sphere, his back arching downwards, his wings showed, showing to be a pure-white color, the feathers sparkling in the sunlight above, simply dazzling.

------------------------

Name: Lightning Release • Shadow Lightning -Raiton • Kage Raikou-
Element: Raiton[Lightning Release]
Description: Raiton • Kage Raikou is utilized by Saruno Kazura. With the massive chakra Saruno possesses, he can use this jutsu without flaw. Moving a large portion of chakra within his left or right index and middle finger, he can form it into a condensed blast of chakra, in the form of lightning. Utilizing the lightning element, it can be almost matched with Ranmyaku Shitsunen. The Kage Raikou takes a large amount of Saruno's chakra, making it only necessary to use in a battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD   Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 7:33 pm

Having prepared Kitaro for this attack Oshi watched as his friend channeled the lightning through his sword using his elite ability to manipulate lightning. The lightning shot off in Enishi's direction at full power since the one thing Kitaro couldn't do was take away the energy of the attack. Seconds after this twelve shiny purple balls flew up at Saruno and three shimmering Oshi's slipped below the water. Their mouths moved silently apparently talking to Kitaro but making no knowledgeable noise.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD   Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 8:30 pm

"Pffft, like i'm gonna do anything you tell me" Enishi turned to face Saruno, turning his side towards Kitaro. Jumping to the side quickly, enishi thrust his shoulder at kitaro's chest, thinking to himself This guy doesn't seem like he'd get hit by that, might want to stay close to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD   Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 9:12 pm

Kitaro laughed and moved aside. He then submerged himself underwater following oshi's hardly spoken orders. Kitaro was still laughing after submerging himself and waiting for Enishi to make a move this was definatly going to end up being a long and interesting fight and Kitaro wanted them both to stay alive for a while to make sure that they expirienced all the pain of fighting him as well as all the glory of fighting them could be expirienced by Kitaro.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD   Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 8:27 am

Seeing as his first attack failed, he needed a new tactics, keeping himself in the air. A small burst of wind under his wings didn't phase them one bit. Nothing really did. Folding one arm under his other, his right palm on his chin now, he began to think of what to do with an enemy that could manipulate lightning at will, and a Kage of such level and power. The blade on his back, in between the markers of his wings, began to shift from one color to the next, wanting to get out of the accursed sheath on his back, maybe one or another, it wanted blood, fresh, meaty, blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD   Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 6:28 pm

For a moment the sound from above was muffled to Kitaro and Oshi but they were both suddenly able to hear the world above like they were there themselves as Oshi changed the sound to his liking. Earlier in the battle Oshi had used Hearing Control Jutsu on Kitaro so he and his friend could communicate over large distances. This had worked well so far but it was more tedious having to change the sound for himself and another person. Going so deep into the lake that no light reached them Oshi swam to Kitaro placing a simple illusion jutsu on him that allowed him to see with echolocation as Oshi did. This being done Oshi made a quick hand sign which activated his sound grenades which had come to Saruno's altitude in the sky.
The twelve balls instantly exploded with the force of a grenade making a large explosion and spraying shiny purple goo over the lake and all the grass around it. This good fired at Saruno and Enishi as they were also in range but the explosion was close enough to destroy Saruno.

--
Name: Hearing Control Jutsu
Range: 0-20 yards
Effect: The user makes the opponent hear only what they want them to hear by controlling the sound waves around their body.

Name: Sound Grenade Jutsu
Range: -
Effect: The user creates a ball of compressed sound waves. These will explode on contact or by trigger pull. The explosion is the size of a grenade unless altered in some fashion.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD   Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 6:58 pm

Enishi looked up at the glowing balls just in time to see them explode in midair. "Wow. cool light show." He stood there with a look of amazement on his face, having no idea what they actually were. After a second, Enishi noticed a large purple mass flying at him, but easily stepped to the side as it shot past him and hit the ground with a dull splat. curious to what the goo was, Enishi picked up a nearby stick and began poking it, not exactly sure what he would learn from doing so though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD   Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 7:25 pm

Kitaro wandered under water staying near oshi so that the sound would still be effective. He had his sword drawn in case either Saurno or Enishi were to be the ones dumn enough to attack them underwater. Kitaro for the most part just waited it out letting oshi deal with the out of water affairs while he just stood around and waited for the close range combat to begin which enevitably it would.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD   Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 9:15 am

As the spheres exploded near him, a quick flicker of his body led him away from the explosion, higher and higher into the air until he touched the clouds, being just above them with ease. Being high in the sky like this, was easy for him to call upon more powerful light, that couldn't be redirected. His wings beating more calmly, a small sigh came from his lips, now, echoing his chakra around the area now, "Such weakness, even i could match such an attack..." he began to say, raising his arms into the air, a small spark of lightning pounding into a small form of chakra within the centerpoint of his arms, causing it to increase in it's size. As this happened, the clouds below him simply moved away from him, showing his body over 400m above the ground. No where near an attack could get to him without lowering in power first, not even sound could get there too easily. Being an angel, it had it's perks. "Puny humans..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD   Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 6:29 pm

Still moving deep below the ground level Oshi concentrated on the battle above. The goo Enishi piked stuck to the stick like glue, every poke leaving more on it. Although his goo nor his explosion had affected Saruno it had served a small purpose forcing Saruno farther away. Enishi on the other had was a problem. He seemed almost to enjoy the goo and this scared Oshi slightly. He didn't know what this drunk would do to it. Now deeper in the dark Oshi took a deep breath feeding oxygen to himself and Kitaro with small tubes underground. Kitaro and Oshi kept moving, their sound armors not even needing to keep them dry at their current position.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD   Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 9:52 pm

Watching as the goo stuck to the stick, Enishi held the stick in front of him and started talking to himself "Cool, i wonder how strong it is." walking over to the nearest tree, he broke off a large branch and stuck the end into the goo, than walked back over to the tree to see if the go would keep the branch sticking onto the tree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD   Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb 2009, 8:50 pm

The goo continued to stick to the tree keeping the branch up attached to the tree as if it were stuck there forever.Kitaro hovered under the water. This was keeping him from fighting head on with either enishi or Saruno and he didnt really like that but according to the plan that would all end very soon. Kitaro still had his sword out and he looked at his sound armour. He didnt really care for this style of fighting and moved around a bit with Oshi waiting for his style of fighting to go again.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD   Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb 2009, 10:32 pm

As Saruno was high in the sky above them all, a simple smirk began to arise on his expression, the chakra within his palm growing more and more as he placed his other palm to it, beginning to channel more and more of his chakra into it. The sphere of chakra was now over 20m in length, letting himself float higher into the sky as he began to recite the words under his breath. "Kyuukyoku Kage Raikou...Dankai Ichi..." he said, trying not to be too noticeable in the sky, holding it in the clouds, where he couldn't be seen at all.\

[Short, but deal with it]
---------------------------
Name: Ultimate Shadow Lightning • Stage One [Kyuukyoku Kage Raikou • Dankai Ichi]
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Raiton[Lightning Release]
Description: Unlike the regular Shadow lightning, the first stage of the Ultimate shadow lightning is simply to collect chakra within Saruno's body, beginning to allow him to channel it more effectively and more powerfully, within the third and fourth states. Since this is a powerful technique in one standard. Once enough chakra is stored up, Saruno is able to manipulate it's shape with ease, thus making some ease when going through to the next stage. The chakra forming is caused by expelling hundreds of chakra-like bubbles from his body, letting them form together in the next state.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD   Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2009, 10:15 pm

Oshi smiled underground nodding to Kitaro and lifting his hand in the air. Kitaro shot through the ground like a bullet flying up right under Enishi at 30 miles per hour. Making a hand sign with his other hand the hole he had made stayed open for another second until a flash of black escaped from it shooting up at Saruno.

----
Name: The Skies Cry: Bird Summoning
Range: -
Effect: This jutsu is a specialty of the Roku clan. Having signed a special bird summoning scroll all the Roku’s can summon the vast quantities of birds in its realm. Being the only Roku left Oshiroku possesses this scroll and can summon the various birds. Each bird has a special property to it that sprouts from it type. Chumira an owl is the leader of the birds and can control sound waves to her bidding.

((The summoned birds are twin falcons who travel faster than the speed of sound. Thats their only ability. Their names are Suno and Tuno))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD   Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oshiroku + Kitaro vs. Enishi + Saruno Kazura: ORPGDMOD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next