Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)   Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:53 pm

A series of yellow blurs dashed throughout the sky, before each blur a kunai would be seen a split second later. When finnaly the blur landed on the ground in a park within Konoha, the first thing one would see when looking at the figure that took the place of the blur was bright orange-yellow hair. A tall slender Cyrus Uzumaki stood with a three daggered kunai around his neck.

He began walking as if he had not just fell down from the sky, this was something he had been prone to doing since he had beend doing it mostrich of his life. "Hmm peaceful day"He says as he adjusts his Jounin jacket on his back. A big swirl mark resided on the back of the Jounin jacket, this indicated he was an Uzumaki.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)   Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 9:00 pm

a 7'8 man had snuck up on him like he poofed out of thin air and was looking at the swirl with interest. " hm....so your Cyrus....interesting..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)   Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 9:32 pm

Cyrus turned around with no facial exspression upon his face. He turned to find a tall man looking down to him, Cyrus immediatly, without looking at the mans face, saw his head band. A broad strike that seemed to peirce all the way through ran over the width of the plate. "And I believe you shouldn't be anywhere in a place like this, but"Cyrus says not feeling anything but contentment. "But seeing as you haven't cause any trouble I have no obligation for you not being here"He says now looking into the mans eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)   Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 9:38 pm

kis eyes were squinted. making it even the hyuugas and the sharigan hard to see hiw own. he was also wearing fake contacts to hide the color. he laughed. " eh, ive been to and fro from the leaf for quite a while. yet i havent seen you, uzimaki Cyrus. no need to hide your feelings. i can tell your suspicouse of me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)   Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 10:49 pm

Cyrus smirked, closing his eyes to the point where he didn't need to see. "Well thats nice for you. I have been away for a while training in Kumogakure." Cyrus says not caring whether the stranger knew what had happened or not. "Actually Im not suspicious at all, Ive read your profile, Ki Willow."Cyrus says as he pushes his fathers kunai into his shirt, he then places his hands into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)   Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 10:52 pm

ki smiled still. "good. then since we got the intoductions passed. i have one question."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)   Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 11:02 pm

Cyrus opened his eyes slowly revealing two solid emerald green eyes thats seemed to peirce through oneself. These where Cyrus's mothers eyes mixed with the stare of his fathers. "This question of yours, speak of what it is or leave."Cyrus says, this was one of his many mood swings that usually got him into sticky situations. "Hmm, threat level detected as an A"Cyrus thought to himself as he looked up at the near half-giant.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)   Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 11:08 pm

ki crouched down to level their eyes. even though cyrus couldnt see his. " im bored so want to go to a ramen shop? i heard they have really good tea here...." he said with a strait face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)   Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 11:30 pm

Cyrus grinned "Fine with me, Im starving and yes they do have good tea."Cyrus says, ramen was one of the favorites of the Uzumaki clan. Cyrus didn't exspected this from Ki but nearly forgot one of the most basic and important ninja rules. "What are you doing Twilight, don't forget your goals, and what you need to remember about people."Cyrus thought to himself almost laughing at his mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)   Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 11:33 pm

ki went ahead of uzimaki, making him an easy target but ignored his danger. instead he moved strait to the ramen shop. " foods on me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)   Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 11:50 pm

Cyrus wondered what Ki was doing but ignored it when he said 'Foods on me' Cyrus looked bewildered, "Is this a gain for trust or a chance to attack?"Cyrus thought to himself as he walked along side Ki as they neared the ram shop. "Naw I can't allow that, keep your money. It's on me."Cyrus says trying to get the upper hand. "I say trust. Or should I?"Cyrus thought as he walked, his fathers kunai bouncing around in his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)   Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 11:51 pm

ki turned. "are you sure?" ki pulled out a bag of gold. " my bank acount is limitless..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)   Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 12:03 am

Cyrus smirked as he saw Ki pull out the bag of gold. "I also possess an unlimited amount of gold, family things I dont want to discuss right now."He says as he sits down in a chair at the ramen-bar. "It's on me, anything you want."Cyrus says as he looks at the cooking chef. "Hey Chef, I'll take the pork ramen with extra pork."He says as he looks at Ki. "What shall you have."Cyrus asks as the chef begins on his food.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)   Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 12:06 am

"eh, just some jasmine tea please." ki said, sitting down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)   Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 12:26 am

The chef poured Ki's tea and handed Cyrus a bowl of ramen. "Thanks"He says flipping two gold peices into the chef's hands. "So your clan is the interesting subject here. Tell me more about it, I only found out about it through old archives and alot of nosyness"He says as he begins to almost inhale his ramen.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)   Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 12:29 am

"hm......." ki began to drink his tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)   Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 11:21 am

Ignoring the suspicious and scared looks from scores of other customers I slowly sat down at the table where Ki and some other guy were seated.

"Ki...long time no see" I said patting the massive ninja on the head "Who's your freind" now I was gesturing towards the tables third member with my thumb "Don't tell me he's another of your pyshopath family".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)   Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 1:03 pm

Cyrus smirked taking longer than usual blinks, he pushed his bowl forward to the chef who had been cautiously watching the new comer. "Funny you know, I could have said the same thing about you. Seeing how the other people that where eating here took off the moment you came. "Cyrus says as he looks at the man. At this point Cyrus's hands where out of his pockets and placed behind his back.

"Easy Twilight, your balanced and one with nature."Cyrus thought as he looked at the man. "It seems we finnaly meet, Eiiichiro. The Akatsuki leader."Cyrus thought as his mind started to rev. up into it's strategic thinking. Cyrus looked toward Ki, "Your associated with this man"Cyrus asks as looks from one to another.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)   Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 1:58 pm

Metaru was filing into the room as well, using a cloaking technique that he knew even the Willow wouldn't be able to sense him with. After all, they still used light as a method to see those atoms, this stealth was just a method of bending that light around him. Slowly, he leaned down and whispered in Eiiichiro's ear.

"He's the son of Minato, an Uzumaki my lord. THe only details I have on him are his remarkable speed, but, it doesn't break any records." He leaned back up, standing tall and gazing down at the sitting combatants.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)   Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 2:42 pm

ki smiled. "eh, im associated with anyone who considers me an ally. and eiichiro, please dont push your luck. you might've touched my skin and you dont want that. and no he is not one of my spychopath family. he's just a person who bought me tea and looks like a jounin action figure." (due to the few times he blinks and how weird he smiles as if hes posing for a picture)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)   Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 10:16 pm

It seemed as if Cyrus gave a quick shudder or a quick twitch "Hmm I can't believe no one else has sensed him yet. Wait theres a gap in natures chakra and I can sense it. Duh" Cyrus thought as he looked in the direction of the unseen man. As Ki talked of him resembling a action figure he couldn't help but to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)   Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 11:25 pm

(srry for double posting)

ki stared at his tea, smiling. then he turned his head slowly torward the uzimaki and inclined his head downwards. as cyrus looked dwon at his ramen. the noodles were changing to make words. saying: i know about him. act normal.' then he chuckled. " well, it was the first thing i thought of. you do look just like one." (an action figure)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)   Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008, 12:01 am

Cyrus gave a short straight face, (Seeing as I smile all the time) that seemed to signify that he understood. "Yes well I believe your the first to actually tell me that. Willows are magnificent people, how many are within your class are clan?"Cyrus asks trying to keep the conversation rolling. "How long has he been in the room, I really need to finish my Senjutsu techniques. I then would have known the second he walked through the door."Cyrus thought regretting he didn't finish his training.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)   Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008, 12:53 am

Metaru stood stock still, his arms at his side, slowly, he raised his arm out over the table, aiming it towards Cyrus, then dropped his cloak.

Standing there, now entirely visible, he nodded to the two opposing Eiiichiro. "Unfortunately, me and Eiiichiro have to draw this meeting short, " With his a hand outstretched it looked like he was aiming to shake hands. "we've unfortunately, so many more bustling things to attend to, and not enough time for, ahem, formalities."

Out of his sleeve, dropped a large steel ball, and it was spiked. Landing on the table, it rolled onto two spikes, stopped, then clicked.

When the explosion went off, shrapnel flew everywhere, Metaru making sure that he and Eiiichiro were protected by his outstretched force field.

Magnetic Release: Buckshot [Kinzokuton: Sandanjuu]
Type: B rank, Offensive
Description: Using his magnetic chakra, Metaru will throw a spiked ball (roughly the size of a softball) at his opponent. Then, when he feels it is appropriate, he can detonate it, the spikes and shrapnel flying in all directions.

Magnetic Release: Metal Barrier [Kinzokuton: Metarriku Shouheki]
Type: Rank D, Defensive
Description: Using his magnetic chakra, Metaru will create a magnetic field around himself, repressing all foreign metals. This will create a defensive barrier from any projectile attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)   Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008, 1:06 am

Cyrus didn't exspected and explosion, but he prepared for the worst. As he grabbed his fathers kunai, Cyrus grabbed Ki's shirt. The second he grabbed his shirt he flung the kunai out the door. In less than miliseconds they where gone, but reappeared a short distance away where Cyrus was seen kneeling next to Ki. "Thats the way you end a conversation"Cyrus says, but suddenly a glare appeared on his face, his fathers battle glare if you will.

"This isn't over yet Akatsuki."Cyrus said to himself as he looked over at Ki. "You alright Ki?"He asks concerned but more concerned about the village. Cyrus stood up holding the onix based kunai tightly. Debris everywhere as a cloud of dust over shadowed a giant hole in the wall of the ramen shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)   Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with Old friends.(Open to friends)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next