Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
miyuki vs ki. the last stand. Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
miyuki vs ki. the last stand. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
miyuki vs ki. the last stand. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
miyuki vs ki. the last stand. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
miyuki vs ki. the last stand. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
miyuki vs ki. the last stand. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
miyuki vs ki. the last stand. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
miyuki vs ki. the last stand. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
miyuki vs ki. the last stand. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

miyuki vs ki. the last stand.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

miyuki vs ki. the last stand. Empty
PostSubject: miyuki vs ki. the last stand.   miyuki vs ki. the last stand. Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 8:02 pm

miyuki was sitting at the end of a weeping willow. she was ressed in a black kimono. her hair down and it was a full moon in the dead of night. where only the bats came to witness the slaughter that will be present in the cool october harvest.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: miyuki vs ki. the last stand.   miyuki vs ki. the last stand. Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 8:08 pm

ki had enterd the cemitary. he watched his only daughter underneath the weeping willow. "eh, you always did love clich'es."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: miyuki vs ki. the last stand.   miyuki vs ki. the last stand. Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 8:13 pm

miyuki stood up. her eyes glowed yellow in the darkness. " this is no clich'e you have ruined my life. and i will now end yours. since you pop pills and i have to abuse you so you can go on with your depressing life, i will end it. instead of waiting for you to die on a noose." she pulled out her kanta. the handle was completely black and the silver blade shone white in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: miyuki vs ki. the last stand.   miyuki vs ki. the last stand. Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 8:18 pm

ki walked to his dug grave. his name speled out nicely. "well, if you wish to kill me. kill me, for i serve no purpose anymore." ki stepped into the six foot grave.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: miyuki vs ki. the last stand.   miyuki vs ki. the last stand. Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 8:19 pm

miyuki stood on the level ground. hatred in her eyes as well as sorrow. " metaru, the vial of blodd please. and the chlorifine."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: miyuki vs ki. the last stand.   miyuki vs ki. the last stand. Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 8:24 pm

Metaru appeared, dropping his stealth technique, drawing some of his blood with a needle he tossed it to Miyuki along with a drenched cloth.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: miyuki vs ki. the last stand.   miyuki vs ki. the last stand. Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 8:24 pm

"my last words are. my will is in the deep crevice of the onyx cradel and the scroll lies beside the beast. my urn lies along with it. and many helpers. i love you." he closed his eyes and waited for death.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: miyuki vs ki. the last stand.   miyuki vs ki. the last stand. Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 8:27 pm

"thankyou." miyuki drenched the sword in blood and the chemical. "let me behead my father, drink his blood. just as he did to my freind and several others." and with that, she cut off kis head and stabbed his black heart.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: miyuki vs ki. the last stand.   miyuki vs ki. the last stand. Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 8:28 pm

Metaru's head looked away.

It needed to be done, you were a threat Ki, rest in peace.

"Can you be sure he's dead, I've seen you Willows do some outrageous things."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: miyuki vs ki. the last stand.   miyuki vs ki. the last stand. Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 8:31 pm

ki laid back. smiling. greeting his final sleep and his own sanctuary. everything will be fine, without him.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: miyuki vs ki. the last stand.   miyuki vs ki. the last stand. Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 8:33 pm

" just one thing to make sure, a willow cannot live without." miyuki stepped in the grave and began to take out his blood. " the glue that links him to this world. i only stabbed the arteries that wont affect the blood, so it will be crisp. the more blood the willow eats of his or her own. the more strength they have." she began to lick her white fingers. the black blood slipped down her throat like hundred year wine.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: miyuki vs ki. the last stand.   miyuki vs ki. the last stand. Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 8:40 pm

Metaru grimaced, "Disgusting... I'm out of here, Miyuki, you owe me one dead body, fair?"

He turned and started to leave the cemetary.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: miyuki vs ki. the last stand.   miyuki vs ki. the last stand. Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 8:50 pm

miyuki ste ki dry. his red bones showing through his robe. it was weird seeing him this way, so dead. anyway she needed to bury him and find the will. then move on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: miyuki vs ki. the last stand.   miyuki vs ki. the last stand. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 7:32 am

I walked out of the shadows slowly and knelt down at the foot of Ki's grave..
My voice was unusually soft as I spoke.
"Ki..." I lowered my eyes, so they were shadowed from view.
" Once again an innocent man falls victim, an undeserved death, one of many passive drops of
blood that fall from faces twisted in undeserved pain, the swords of their murderers polluted
forever by the shame of unjutsified murder at the hands of the cold enemies who weild them".
A knife was produced from my pocket, 5 swift movements 5 neat cuts on my wrist.
The blood trickled into the grave. I tossed a burning splint in followed by a cup of incense.
Ki's body was engulfed in flames. The burning flesh gave off a bitter sweet smell.
Under my breath I muttered a prayer. The body was gone now, reduced to ash.
Sakura petals drifted onto the dust. I uttered a single word before I left " Heiwa" "Peace".
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: miyuki vs ki. the last stand.   miyuki vs ki. the last stand. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 8:51 pm

Kitsuke appeared...
"Ki..."
"How could Miyuki have done this...."
"I dont know why...?"
"But goodbye Ki...rest in peace..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: miyuki vs ki. the last stand.   miyuki vs ki. the last stand. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 7:29 pm

"Hm. Just another casualty in battle.... I suppose I could.....no that would be rude." Kugo said, appearing next to Kitsuke. Kugo looked down, removing his headband and placing it around his neck. He stared at the ground, his black eyes pouring a few tears. Kugo hated death, and though he didn't know this man well, he hated the thought of the man's lifeless body in the ground. Kugo said a silent prayer, turning around and beginning to walk away. His last gesture was a nod to Miyuki and a pat on Kitsuke's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: miyuki vs ki. the last stand.   miyuki vs ki. the last stand. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

miyuki vs ki. the last stand.
Page 1 of 1