Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Empty
PostSubject: Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow   Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 7:52 pm

rukon walks in to a area all covered by little pools of water and you can here the sound o drip drop and fell a light rain coming.
then in minutes it starts coming down hard and pushing rukons hair down water shining on his hair making his sword look super shiny.
he holds it up to the air and then sticks it in the ground in a big THUD! he looks around almost motionless and it looks like his eyes are changing colors
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow   Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 7:57 pm

a little girl with short black hair came into veiw, the rainy mist swirling around both of them. making her hair shiny too. she showed no weapons besides a tiny white fan attacked to her red ball. "lets play." she said in her usual voice. she may be fifty, but the late kazekage made her look and sound like a child to get ready for the transformation. too bad the kage died before it was put into motion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow   Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 8:09 pm

interesting Rukon saysthen sits Cris cross on the tip of his sword and shows a thumbs down and says lets go old lady heh then fades in to speed and becomes visible behind miy and cracks his wrist turning the sword so its heading at miys neck
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow   Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 8:14 pm

miyuki changed her hand composition and then caught the blade. she turned her head to face rukon. " a little too blunt." she then pushed the blade fast torwards hislegs. just as fast as he was running behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow   Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 8:22 pm

heh the sword broke in half the middle was wood heh then at blinding speed he appeared in the air over miys shoulder and started to put a paper bomb at point blank and then made a clone that try ed to get miys attention
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow   Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 8:25 pm

miyuki ignored the bomb and grabbed the clone with her ball. it had a chain attached to it, which she was hiding in the first place. the ball and chain retracted spikes as it was getting close to rukon. she estimated he could go over 100mph so she made her ball go 198 mph including with a ratio of 10x his weight that was going to hit him in .002 seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow   Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 8:32 pm

this will hurt rukon said the bomb exsploded but in then the the short time he had he made a water prison around him self and when he got blown back the water dropped and no damage was dealt to him then he pulls out the bone from his shoulder and holds it with his thumb pointing at the end of it
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow   Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 8:37 pm

her skin regenerated. the black blood knitting the burns. miyuki nodded. she pulled the chain ball back and stored it in a tiny handbag about 6 square inches. it was a minimizing device. she had got the idea from her uncle in law, kamoku. he had a metal one that dug into his very body, she had one that made her look innocent. perfect for any battle. she then pulled out her white fan, and elongated it into a steel sword. with many other compo's in too. she had gotten ready, there would be a sword and agility match at hand.

Last edited by Miyuki Willow on Sun 08 Feb 2009, 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow   Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 10:50 am

ooc: a bomb just blew up on your back?
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow   Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 11:17 pm

the bomb tag hit me, but i can regenerate, so i thought it was pointless to post it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow   Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 11:18 pm

ooc: well you should post that you could regenerate
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow   Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 11:26 pm

i edited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow   Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 10:58 pm

rukon pulls up a 2nd sword and let it touch the ground and sends a small earth quake just shaking the ground enough to throw the other person of balance
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow   Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 12:55 am

miyuki stepped into the mid air. making the earthquake pass below her. she was standing on condensed air molecules. " is that all you can do? try to make me shake?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow   Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 10:26 pm

rukon sat on the ground and meditated and was so quiet you would think he his asleep
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow   Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 10:27 pm

miyuki stayed on her toes and stared at rukon. able to spot the slightest change in his system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow   Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 10:30 pm

rukon relaxed himself and made room for bones and and making them stronger and reproduce faster.Rukons face fled in to a smile and he looked completely relaxed
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow   Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 10:36 pm

miyuki stared at the bones. "the only thing that hurts bones is acid, which i cant do. blunt force? weakpoints?....its core..." miyuki thought. the core was the man himself. which was obviouse. she had an idea. she ran up to the sky, the air compressing underneath her feet.as she did that, she moved fast as magma started to surface the crust. in a few seconds it would hit rukon and she had to get out of the way. when she got safe enough, she had a headache. it was harder to even move her dead body without a chikage to filter her thoughts and keep her body at temp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow   Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 10:44 pm

ooc: you shot magma at me?
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow   Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 10:49 pm

((im rising it from the earth))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow   Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 10:59 pm

ooc: rukon heres something rumbling umber the ground he wasn't sure what it was it was so he jumped in the air and started flying with flowers on his feet making his body lighter then he say magma coming up and then made his flame sword and sensed miyuki then flew over there. The flowers reflecting in the sun making blinding light toward miyuki while he lowered the flowers
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow   Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 11:01 pm

since there was less atoms in the light, miyuki was momentarily blink and started to fall since she couldnt concentrate well.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow   Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 11:21 pm

(i guess you know what happend next. topic closed)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow   Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 10:29 am

Rukon puts his hand to miyuki's mouth and makes a blast of water go in her mouth with so much force that it would destroy almost all the organs then makes 2 water swords in her body a V1 and V2 then walks away

Name water swords type 1
Rank A
Descriptions: lets me control water and shoot it in the form of huge water balls and I can bundel it up a tutn it in to my sword and make a shield of water come up with it
looks

Water sword V2
rank A
description: can control water and let me do all the other stuff as v1 but this one can let me summon a huge water Dragon that I can control with my sword and I can make sharp waves of water come at my opponent and it lets me make a splash of water come up that I can stand float on and I can make a huge force of water spiraling come at my opponent almost unblockable

Takitsubo no Jutsu - Waterfall Basin Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack, Supplementary

Takitsubo
Suiton • Takitsubo no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals to create a large volume of water. Yamato used this technique in conjunction with Earth Style Doryuu Jouheki. This allowed him to form a large waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow   Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rukon Kaguya vs Miyuki Willow
Page 1 of 1