Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kugo travls to the Leaf Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Kugo travls to the Leaf Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kugo travls to the Leaf Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kugo travls to the Leaf Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kugo travls to the Leaf Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kugo travls to the Leaf Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kugo travls to the Leaf Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kugo travls to the Leaf Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kugo travls to the Leaf Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kugo travls to the Leaf

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kugo travls to the Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Kugo travls to the Leaf   Kugo travls to the Leaf Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 7:32 pm

Kugo ran along a trail in the woods. He has his sensor on an extra range, putting him through a little strain. Kugo ran toward the leaf, on a mission to join an organization he had been informed of. With any luck, no one would die this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo travls to the Leaf   Kugo travls to the Leaf Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 10:39 am

Mitsuaki was passing over there, looking for his sensei with his Byakugan. After a bit of walk, he sees something running fast toward the Hidden leaf. Mitsuaki jump off, dissapered to re-appered in front off Kugo at 10 meters from him, seeing that he was not from the Hidden Leaf. He didnt move from there even if Kugo was running in him.

''Where r u going?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo travls to the Leaf   Kugo travls to the Leaf Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 10:58 am

"Out of the way, genin fool." Kugo said, removing a spear from his bag and using it to launch himself over the kid. These children are so troublesome, sticking their nose in where it doesn't belong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo travls to the Leaf   Kugo travls to the Leaf Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:01 am

Mitsu begin to run next to him. ''Maybe I can help? I betrayled this Village and run to the Clouds.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo travls to the Leaf   Kugo travls to the Leaf Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:02 am

"I came for a meeting of my organization, but I decided to be a bit reckless. If you are in for a fight, then come along and be my guest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo travls to the Leaf   Kugo travls to the Leaf Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:04 am

''Following your lead'' said Mitsuaki pulling out a kunai as they approch to the Hidden Leaf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo travls to the Leaf   Kugo travls to the Leaf Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:07 am

"Calm yourself, the fight isn't with leaf.....yet." Kugo said, placing his spear into his bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo travls to the Leaf   Kugo travls to the Leaf Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:08 am

''Oh...'' Mitsuaki place gis kunai in his bag and enter the Hidden Leaf with Kugo. He stopped and looked after Kugo. ''Where are we going now?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo travls to the Leaf   Kugo travls to the Leaf Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:10 am

"We are taking out Gyouan. Starting with the leader, use your byakugan to find Kitsuke."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo travls to the Leaf   Kugo travls to the Leaf Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:13 am

''Wait a sec! Kitsuke is my Sensei. And he his even not from the Leaf, his from the Clouds! I can help you for someone else but not from my own teacher.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo travls to the Leaf   Kugo travls to the Leaf Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:19 am

"Of course he isn't from the leaf. But at the moment it is the base of the organization's operations. Now help or leave, he is the first target. You can come back and help me out with Gaara and Miyuki if you would like."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo travls to the Leaf   Kugo travls to the Leaf Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:21 am

''Why do you have all your means about my team. Miyuki is from mine too. I can help with Gaara even if its closed to impossible, but he is the only one wich I can attack.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo travls to the Leaf   Kugo travls to the Leaf Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:22 am

"I target your team because they are a part of this organization. They are also extremely powerful, and I seek to challenge myself." Kugo retorted. "If you would like, we can just attack the village randomly and get attacked by leaf ninja from every angle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo travls to the Leaf   Kugo travls to the Leaf Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:27 am

''That is more I like it. Pheonix flower jutsu!!''

His fire balls when off in any direction in the city burning thing around.

Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kugo travls to the Leaf   Kugo travls to the Leaf Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:30 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kugo travls to the Leaf   Kugo travls to the Leaf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kugo travls to the Leaf
Page 1 of 1