Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Mizuki in the hospital

Go down 
+2
Kamoku Willow
Lkitty
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Bojongles
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mr. Bojongles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Ex-KonohaKagure

Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki in the hospital   Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 11:08 am

[ Kinda ]
" Maybe, but the same could be said for your freind Miyuki "
Itachi continued reading a magazine he had taken out of his bag.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki in the hospital   Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 11:11 am

"Yeah...I told her that..."
"But Miyuki has somethng you dont know..."
"And that is why she kills..."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mizuki

Shinobi Info
Village: Leaf Village

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki in the hospital   Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 1:27 pm

mizuki stirred once again, sensing itachi nearby.she tried to push herself upwards into a sitting position
Back to top Go down
http://narutorevolution.forumotion.net
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki in the hospital   Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 9:49 pm

nozomu quickly came to her side and quietly lifted up her pillow so she could prop herself up. " ill get some novacane for the pain in the arm."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mizuki

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki in the hospital   Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Oct 2008, 12:58 pm

mizuki managed a feeble smile at nozomu "t-thank you...." she looked at itachi but didnt glare not flinch upon seeing him. She actually managed another smile and nodded. "i dont get gifts often..." she said, indicating to the flower
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki in the hospital   Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Oct 2008, 3:32 pm

nozomu nodded and took out the IV. he then went to the counter to make some food she can eat.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mizuki

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki in the hospital   Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Nov 2008, 10:07 am

looked around the room at everyone who was there. She was suprised that anybody cared that she had been put into hospital.She thought the matter through and sighed. "its only because i have a bijuu..." she whispered to herself
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki in the hospital   Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Nov 2008, 6:50 pm

nozomu heard the whisper. " yeah right. the reason youre in the hospital is because you are hurt. but the only reason im healing you just because you got the wind knocked out of you is because someone overreacted...." he mumbled while giving her the crushed mango and banana with a side of broth. "i know this isnt the tastiest meal but itll help."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki in the hospital   Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Nov 2008, 4:50 am

"Sorry...about that...if your reffering to me....Nozomu..."
Kitsuke become sad about that...
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mizuki

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki in the hospital   Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Nov 2008, 1:34 pm

looks at nozomu "i guess so...thanks for the food. Right now i'm just glad i'm able to eat," smiles
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki in the hospital   Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Nov 2008, 3:44 pm

nozomu averted his eyes from them and coughed in his fist as he always did when things got a little too mushy. "eh anyway, i set some vitamins and stuff in there, you should be back on your feet by nightfall. and if you need anything else my herb shop is nearby."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mizuki

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki in the hospital   Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 11:31 am

"by nightfall? i feel like i could get up now, do i really have to wait?" mizuki sighed, she hated hospitals
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki in the hospital   Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 6:47 pm

"yes, you do. just because your demon has healed you wounds does not mean your chakra flow, your eating deficiency, and your own control over your demon has to be left in the shadows." he turned back to the counter. " and if you keep getting into the demon stage it will become apart of your own being. like what happend to eiichiro. now he's coughing up blood in a steral cave because i had to remove that damned demon from him."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mizuki

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki in the hospital   Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2008, 12:48 pm

looks down guiltily "oh....will Eiichiro be okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki in the hospital   Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2008, 10:26 pm

"yeah, he got past the 20% chance of him actually living and hes hanging on a thread of steadily flowing chakra i puppiteerd from a dead monkey. i dont want the same thing to happen to you, because itwould fuck up my shoulder even more. never jump in front of 12 senbons and 23 ice spikes coming from an angry mob of ninjas. itll leave you with scars all over....." he mumbled at mizuki. his usually annoyed face was set in a grimace at the thought. he turned and gave her a leather-like material. " put these around your neck and wrists. if you need more i have anklets. they're to help control your chakra and keep that monster from taking over your mind." he mumbled. avoiding eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki in the hospital   Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 3:28 am

Metaru's laugher echoed from the corner of the room.

"Eiichiro this, Eiichiro that... I think you should have let him die."

Before anyone could really react, Metaru dashed forwards, his movements lightly concealed by his cloak. He then stopped, the fabric of his clothes billowing out around him as he held a blade to Nozomu's throat.

"Now what I think, is that you..." He turned his head to Mizuki at this point, a very dangerous look in his eyes. "should come with me, or your entire world will be in pain."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki in the hospital   Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 11:01 am

nozomu rubbed his shoulder. "jeez, this is the second time im being taken hostage. and dont bother the girl. she's still healing." he mumbled
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mizuki

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki in the hospital   Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 4:30 pm

mizuki merely raised an eyebrow "...my entire world be in pain? since my whole family are dead my whole world already IS in pain..." sighs "....i knew i wouldnt get peace here..." closes her eyes
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki in the hospital   Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 9:52 pm

"join the club...." he mumbled while staring at the knife cutting into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki in the hospital   Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 10:03 pm

miyuki flickerd behind metaru with one of her half swords between his legs and the other tothe small of his back. she had turned the blades to dimond so they wernt affected to conductivity. " why are you kidnapping my punching bag?" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki in the hospital   Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 5:06 am

"Back off..."
......!!!
Kitsuke turned to Metaru
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki in the hospital   Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 5:27 am

Metaru smirked, "All of you have a bad knack for ruining my plans. Ah well, you were warned Mizuki." He then took a look around the room, indicating what she could still lose. Then, instantly, there was a loud grinding, and the entire hospital closed in on itself.

Staring at the rubble from off in the distance, Metaru noted the small, coffin shaped mass, what used to be a hospital, now just mounds of metal on metal. It was unsure it anyone but he had made it out alive, for who else could have seen it coming. Mind, the Bijuu hadn't been released yet, perhaps there were some remnant effects of the seal. Ah well, he would soon here of it.

"They don't call us Akatsuki for nothing." Turning, Metaru then disappeared as a shadow.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki in the hospital   Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 11:33 am

metaru realized that the hospital was still standing. nozomu had sent a bending feild around the hospital, keeping it up. " aw shit..." he mumbled. " just get the hell out of this place!!! miyuki make yourself useful and teleport them somewhere else other than here!!"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mizuki

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki in the hospital   Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 12:42 pm

mizuki forced herself to stand and started to make handsigns "nozomu, PLEASE say my body's strong enough for ONE jutsu..."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki in the hospital   Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 11:12 pm

" sorry, no. just get. out. dont worry about me, just get out. miyuki! now or i ill tell you what you did to my cat!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki in the hospital   Mizuki in the hospital - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizuki in the hospital
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next