Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Team 1 in hospital.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Team 1 in hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 7:53 am

Team 1 arrives to the hospital, Hinata, Ryuuku and Obito. Ryuku which is being carried by Hinata, has most injuries. Uchiha Obito, has assumingly some minor injuries. Hinata is alright.
"We are here." Hinata is satisfied of being to the hospital already. She walks up to a doctor.
"Could you take a look at Ryuku-chan, doctor, please?"
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 8:36 am

(( Since i have nothing better to do, ill be the temp doctor, till my new app is approved. ))
The doctor turns around and takes a look at Hinata. " Aren't you the girl i treated 7 years ago from that cardiac arrest, during the Chuunin Exams ? " the doctor asks her. " Oh sorry... about the patient. Whats seems to be thre problem. His injuries don't seem fatal but they are serious. Could you explain what happened so i can give the proper treatement " he says as he examens a weary and injured Ryuku.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 11:29 am

"Euhm... He was swimming in the water and then... and then something natural or unnatural attacked him. It has not been verified what it was." Hinata is being concerned.

((What really happened:
Ryuku wrote:
then ryuku sudenly falls in to the water as if he was pulled. ryuku came up to the top and then said I saw aaw then some blood came out of the water and ryuku got pulled down and did not come up.then ryuku came up and quikaly came out with randome cuts on his back
poring out blood.
))
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 1:19 pm

Obito walks slowly through the door.
Obito's arms starting to hurt and more stinging pain.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 1:45 pm

"Doctor, how are his injuries?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 7:55 am

" Seeing from his injuries, id say its not just a case of something natural or unnatural attacking him. The Precision of the cuts suggests it was done by the Blade of an experienced swordsman. The other cuts on his lower back suggest that the man then tried to attack him on the Point where the Spinal cord joins the hip bone to kill him but a quick movement by him saved him." The doctor said as he took a better look at the injuries. He then took Ryuku from Hinata's hands and walked in the operation theatre. " No need to worry, he'll live " The docter said as he placed Ryuku on the bed. Then, he took out a scalpel, and coating it with medical Chakra, he started to look through the injuries. Suddenly, he said " Ahah... Just like i said... "
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:53 am

Pein wrote:
" The Precision of the cuts suggests it was done by the Blade of an experienced swordsman."

"An experienced swordsman?" Hinata feels guilty, she was too careless. She never expected an assault at a training area but she should had checked it out anyway. A ninja must think about whats beyond the beyond. ((Or how it is said.))

Pein wrote:
Suddenly, he said " Ahah... Just like i said... "
Hinata looks at the doctor with wondering eyes. "He will be okay? He is my apprentice, it's my responsibility."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 12:34 pm

ryuku still sorta awake says did you find somthing?
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 3:57 pm

Hinata sees that Ryuku is awake. Without listening to Ryuku's words, Hinata grabs his hand.
"You are gonna be alright, Ryuku-chan!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 5:59 pm

Ryuku says ahh and louder DID YOU FIND SOMETHING
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 6:11 pm

Hinata don't know what Ryuku is talking about.
"Found what?" Hinata looks over at Obito, in case he knows better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 6:19 pm

the doctor said he found somthing

Last edited by Ryuku on Thu 07 Aug 2008, 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 6:21 pm

((In this thread, Pein is roleplaying as a doctor and not as Pein.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 6:33 pm

(Ryuku says docter)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 1:27 pm

(( Pein left and asked me to tie up loose ends ))
" Pieces of metal... Means it was a blade, not only that, but the material is made from the same material as the blade Samehada. So i didnt just slash him but also sucked his chakra " The doctor said as he took out pieces of Metals. " So how did slashes get there. Did you feel a stroke or a jab ? " The doctor examened the young Genin.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 1:30 pm

Sigh* I just bothered to make a post for the NPC, and you beat me to it with only 10 seconds!

My post wrote:
"Oh, what do you mean?" The doctor got frightened for a moment. "Phew. I almost...." He looks at Hinata who is staring at him. "Heh, I mean, everything is fine." The doctor continues his treatment. "What is this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 1:31 pm

\\//. Comment on my new profile
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 1:36 pm

((I let Ryuku post before I do.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 6:54 pm

Ryuku said a pull like a shread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 6:51 am

" Thats not possible. The Samaheda has a huge Edge. the marks would be much wider if it was the Samehada. I think that this was the work of akatsuki. From what i remember, when Minato was on of them, he conducted several experiments on the sword which is why thier armor was so strong. He said so himself " The doctor exclaimed as he took out all the shards and asked Hinata to go for some bandages.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 7:17 am

"Yes!" Hinata goes to get some bandages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 10:33 am

" Now Ryuku. I need you to close your eye's cause this will be extremely painful. " The doctor put his hand to Ryuku's back. The green chakra began to stop the bleeding, but the wound remained open. " Where is Hinata ? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 11:48 am

Ryuku yells aaawhhraa then his eyes start to chang coler again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 11:50 am

The doctor smacks him on a pressure points rendering him unable to use chakra. " Huh... man... you really are a pain kid... don't know how a girl like hinata can handle you ? " He said as he continued to operate on the wound to keep it suttle while hinata returned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 12:03 pm

ryukus eyes turend normal then fell to sleep uncconches
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 1 in hospital.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next