Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers Empty
PostSubject: Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers   Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers Icon_minitimeFri 31 Oct 2008, 5:37 pm

Now... let's see. Akatsuki has ten members right, one for each finger. Who wants to double check?

1. Pain
2. Konan
3. Hidan
4. Kakuzu
5. Itachi
6. Kisame
7. Deidara
8. Sasori
9. Zetsu

Wait a second... that's only nine. Oh yeah, Tobi, right? Wrong, Tobi replaced Sasori after Sasori died. That means, that before and after Sasori's death, there were only ever nine members of Akatsuki. If this were true, their ten dragons consuming seal or whatever, must have taken longer each and every time.

What the hell? It seems that the writers overlooked this, probably because they counted ten with Tobi or Madara or whatever you want to call him. That is one ridiculous flaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers   Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers Icon_minitimeFri 31 Oct 2008, 6:01 pm

I believe the seal is called the Complete Nine Mystical Dragon Seal. But yeah, I can see the mistake in it.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers   Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers Icon_minitimeFri 31 Oct 2008, 6:02 pm

I'll double check on the technique, but I still find it strange that such a mistake could be overlooked.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers   Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers Icon_minitimeFri 31 Oct 2008, 6:05 pm

(Double post, ignoreIt's reportedly called Mystical Dragon Nine Exhaustion, and after looking at some screenshots, it appears as only nine of the ten fingers were lit. But, it does read in profiles of Akatsuki, is that there are ten of them, I believe the manga even states it itself at a couple points.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers   Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers Icon_minitimeFri 31 Oct 2008, 6:07 pm

Yeah, I got my information from leafninja.com. Here is the description of the Jutsu.

Genryuu Kyuu Fuujin is a Fuuinjutsu technique utilized by Akatsuki. To further their goals, they seek to capture all the "jinchuuriki," literally "the power of human sacrifice" a.k.a. demon possessors such as Uzumaki Naruto and Gaara. Akatsuki seeks to use the bijuu (tailed demon beasts) for their unique abilites. Once they capture one of the jinchuuriki, they will bring them to a hidden location. All nine members need not be physically present, they can use their astral projection technique to transport a spectral form of themselves into the cave.

The members will first summon the huge "king of hell" statue. This statue has its mouth bound and eyes covered. Once they begin the technique, the mouth binding will fall away and nine spectral dragons will emerge from its mouth to strike the jinchuuriki. This will then begin the extraction process. With the absence of Orochimaru, the process will take three straight day and nights. During this period the members will release the same exact amount of power as that of the bijuu, this synchronization will thus allow its removal. As the extraction continues, the statues eyes will open to reveal the current status of previous jinchuriki captures, with irises appearing in the eyes to apparently represent a capture.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers   Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers Icon_minitimeFri 31 Oct 2008, 6:09 pm

Wow, legible, but I get the process of the sealing, that's not what bothers me, as Akatsuki has been shown to be able to perform the sealing with only three members... though it takes much longer. I'm just a little baffled that they missed a member, I first came across it when I tried to think of Zetsu's partner, or the other nin that didn't have a partner, when none came to me I looked into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers   Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers Icon_minitimeFri 31 Oct 2008, 6:11 pm

Sorry to anyone tha couldn't read that.
Yeah, there's got to be more too it though, I don't know if they would accidentely make a mistake like that one.
Either way, I'm sure we'll find out later.

Genryuu Kyuu Fuujin - Complete Nine Mystical Dragon Seal
Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers GenryuuKyuuCharacter Use: Pain
Range: -
Type: Supplementary

Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers GenryuuKyuuB
Genryuu Kyuu Fuujin is a Fuuinjutsu technique utilized by Akatsuki. To further their goals, they seek to capture all the "jinchuuriki," literally "the power of human sacrifice" a.k.a. demon possessors such as Uzumaki Naruto and Gaara. Akatsuki seeks to use the bijuu (tailed demon beasts) for their unique abilites. Once they capture one of the jinchuuriki, they will bring them to a hidden location. All nine members need not be physically present, they can use their astral projection technique to transport a spectral form of themselves into the cave.

The members will first summon the huge "king of hell" statue. This statue has its mouth bound and eyes covered. Once they begin the technique, the mouth binding will fall away and nine spectral dragons will emerge from its mouth to strike the jinchuuriki. This will then begin the extraction process. With the absence of Orochimaru, the process will take three straight day and nights. During this period the members will release the same exact amount of power as that of the bijuu, this synchronization will thus allow its removal. As the extraction continues, the statues eyes will open to reveal the current status of previous jinchuriki captures, with irises appearing in the eyes to apparently represent a capture.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers   Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers Icon_minitimeFri 31 Oct 2008, 6:17 pm

Nope, just found it out now. It's rather simple actually, though perhaps something the manga or show should have pressed a little more for others to make the connection.

The rings have a very devout connection to the statue. Unfortunately for Akatsuki, when Orochimaru left, he took his ring with him, Akatsuki wasn't able to replace him (well they did, with Deidara, but they had to give him a different ring). Thus, when Akatsuki finally filled out it's ranks, they had a max cap of nine, instead of the planned ten.

I assume the name of the technique thus wise refers to how many people using it as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers   Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2008, 1:05 am

Orichimaru is a bitch. He took the ring with him. XD
But yeh. Nine shinobi, 3 days and nights.
What a pain in the ass. >.>

And Deidara couldn't have been used to replace Orichimaru, or else there would only be 8. Deidara was there when Orichimaru was there. Tobi replaced Sasori. He came and took the ring in the manga/anime.
9 Members. If Orichimaru was still in Akatsuki, there would have been 10. Think about it. :P
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers   Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 5:58 pm

Well since some akatsuki had deceased now.

• 1.Tobi (Uchiha Madara)
    2. Kisame
    3. Zetsu
    4. Pain
    5. Konan
    6. Sasuke Uchiha > Team
    7. Karin >
    8. Suiegstu > Hawk
    9. Juugo >
Back to top Go down
Ozanaru Syra
Jounin
Jounin
Ozanaru Syra

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Mist Village

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers   Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 6:49 am

hmm your write metaru i can see the mistake too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers   Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Mistake, Stupid Writers
Page 1 of 1