Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A Knock at the Door

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Knock at the Door Empty
PostSubject: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008, 11:33 pm

Jouten calmly walked through the hallways of the building. His hands remained in his coat pockets, head tilted slightly back, and claymore equipped on his back. His face was emotionless. He took a few more steps before coming to a stop. He remained still except for his eyes which analyzed the door next to him. Raikage Office. Jouten looked back forward and thought for a moment. He quietly sighed and turned his body slightly. He extended his arm and lightly knocked on the door. Knock. Knock. Knock. He waited for some sort of reply. It didn't matter to him though. He'll just try another time if there is no answer. He had to assume the Raikage was a busy man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008, 11:34 pm

Kitaro opens the door and looks down at joutten. "hello what do you want today?" Kitaro asked quickly immediatly after opening the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008, 11:44 pm

Jouten remained still as he looked up at the man. "I'd like to speak with you if possible. I have questions. And I need advice." He looked over his shoulder then down the other side of the hallway. "Preferably in your office, Raikage-sama."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008, 11:45 pm

Kitaro backed out of the doorway allowing a space for Joutten to enter. "very well joutten you may come in I have some free time to talk"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008, 11:51 pm

Jouten quietly entered the room. He took a second to look around and observe. After a moment, he continued to the Raikage's desk. He patiently waited infront of it until the Raikage got comfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008, 11:55 pm

Kitaro sat at his desk and put his feet up and looked at joutten. "what did you need to see me about joutten?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008, 12:06 am

Jouten's face still remained emotionless. He looked up at the Raikage. He sighed. "Well. Where to begin." He took a moment to sort out his thoughts. "After our mission in Fire Country, it's been.. different." He sighed again. "I feel lost on current events. Mitsuaki is gone, deemed as a missing-nin. I haven't seen Miyuki in a while. And I don't know where sensei Kitsuke went to. I don't know where my team is or if there is still a team to call my own." His expression remained blank, but there was slight anger in his eyes. "I know I'm just a genin, but still. I want to feel useful. I want to be needed. My team apparently doens't need me and one of my teammates is gone." He clenched his fist. "Gone to that damned Akatsuki organization! And there's nothing I could of done about it. Things are so fast paced and I feel i'm not keeping up with standards." Jouten began getting angry. "What can I do, Raikage-sama?! I don't have a teacher to train me, nor teammates to work with!" The room's lights began to slightly flicker. "Do you have any ideas, Raikage-sama? Do you?" One of the light bulbs above blew out. Jouten quickly looked up and took a step back. What the hell was that? He was now calm again, but curious to know what happened to the bulb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008, 12:12 am

"ignore the bulb please and listen. kitsuke will return and he will supervise your training again but for now there is something you can do. you obviously have some issues with the akatsuki so im gonna give you an important mission that you shall finish when you are much stronger and higher ranked. you will infultrate the akatsuki by any means that you deem easiest. you will take mitsuaki and break his bones until he comes back. Then you will kill there leader. you may not believe this possible but train until kitsuke comes back and train hard for this day and it will come."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008, 12:12 am

someone knockd on the door. "ello? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008, 12:14 am

"come in" Kitaro called after his last words with joutten
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008, 12:18 am

( since you dontknow my name yet im just going to put it in 3rd person as always)

a 17 year old boy opened the door. he had half-glasses and pale sckly skin. he had black way ward hair and looked as if he was about to fall asleep. he also lookd as if he was born on nothing but tofu and water. "eh, sorry for the interupion....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008, 12:18 am

Jouten's eyes widened for a moment and then he looked down at his feet. Damn. Is he serious? How can he rely on me that much. I know it's not now, but... Jouten cleared his throat as his expression went back to normal. He looked back over his shoulder at the door. Then looked back the Raikage. "If that's what you want, I'll have it done when the time is right." With that, Jouten turned around and opened the door. He passed by the man who had just previously knocked. He ignored him and continued walking, leaving the door slightly open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008, 12:19 am

((Sorry, didn't see that you came in. :P)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008, 12:23 am

he scratched his head and yawned. " jeez, talk about major pressure...... anyway, how are you raikage?" he bowed military style and coughed slightly in his throatas if he was amused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008, 1:25 am

"im not bad although i just set this genin up for a long long time" Kitaro laughed and smiled and then stared off into space
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008, 7:06 pm

Itazukk goes to the door and does 2 little knocks. "May I come in?" Itazuk said in an old voice.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008, 11:48 pm

the teen sits down on a chair and waits for the raikage to answer the jounin behind the door. he could wait for a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 5:08 am

Someone just slammed the door...
Kitsuke went inside....
Kitsuke was already ok but Kitsuke's cloak has large slash and cuts...
"I guess you would also go here Nozomu...or Mizukage-sama"

----------

"Hello raikage-sama...."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 10:51 am

nozomu closed his eyes. " yeah, yeah. but i would wish you didnt blow my cover. i wanted to suprise the raikage, but since thats at a loss.....what happend?"
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 10:54 am

"You already forgot it..."
"Well you just save me from a hell of a rage...!"
Kitsuke smiled like that was just a joke...
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 10:56 am

nozomu opend his eyes. " oh...that....um..." nozomu sighed. " yah i did forget."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:17 am

Kitaro snapped out of his trance and realized the mizukage had come to his office and sat waiting to be acknowledged
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:20 am

nozomu turned around to the raikage. "anyway, im sorry to buisy you but i need a favor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:22 am

"as long as it does not requiring fighting im under oath against it for another 3 days or so" Kitaro yawned and put his feet up on his desk again "go ahead and tell me what this favor is?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:24 am

" a willow's soul named ki is stuck inside of me and im just about to go mad. do you know how to get rid of it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Knock at the Door
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next