Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A Knock at the Door

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:29 am

"unfortunatly I KNOW not of a way but i do have many guesses as to ways that it may be done. I could try to take it out a number of ways but like i said i dont know if any will work it would all be based on my theory. And some would say im not entirely sane at the moment. Kitaro stares behind Nozomu as he is talking to him
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:35 am

nozomu rolled his eyes. " i know your keke, ive been familiar with it since i knew miyuki, but if i can change that. will you extract it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:37 am

"change it? why would i want to change my keke? it is not all good that is true but it turns out that i have come to kind of enjoy it. It gives me endless thoughts and keeps me busy no matter what but i could try to extract Ki from you by my theories if you wish to strengthen the bond between our villages.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:41 am

nozomu didnt want to tell kitaro that nozomus blood was changing and that his own spirit was getting less and less dominant over the thousands that he harbored. but he guessed he would find out. " its just temporary so you could expell this spirit from me. you could put it in a dead body and itll regrow and take root with some help. that way i can get some sleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:42 am

"well i guess im gonna need to do that to be sane enough to do this kind of surgeory so all right i will do it im ready"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:43 am

nozomu nodded. " i have the pills right here." he took out a steral bag from his dufle bag he carried around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:45 am

"you need to not expect me to do such things every time but i guess i will this time. All right hand me the pills nozomu im ready" Kitaro stared off then snapped back into focus while he was talking and got ready for the pills of sanity
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:46 am

nozomu took the pills out of the bag and took out a bottle of water. he gave the two objects to kitaro. " there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:47 am

Kitaro took the pills and took a little water with them but they felt a little odd going down. He shrugged it off figuring that it was just that he had taken no pills in a long time and got ready for the surgeory.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:50 am

nozomu took off his jacket, having a light shirt and jeans underneath he stayed still. not knowing what kitaro was going to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:52 am

Kitaro began the surgeory using old tools and his skills of the human body. He used chakra to worm his way through the souls looking for the ones that were bothering nozomu the most and offering the most resistance to his dominance. Of them the most powerful sould was ki's
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:54 am

nozomu was trying not to puke as he felt the cold chakra going into and around his heart and lungs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:55 am

He messed with KI's soul for a bit and when he thought that he had removed it along with a couple other souls and placed them in the recently deceased bodies of nin and civilians that were around he stopped and sealed up the wound.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:57 am

nozomu fell on the floor. it wasnt kis soul he had extracted. it was nozomus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:59 am

Kitaro was very confused and looked at the body of nozomu and the body of where he thought ki was and where nozomu was now and where nozomu was now was just ki in charge Kitaro sat down and thought
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 1:01 am

the body of nozomu got up and stared at his hand. streching it and clenching it. " ........." nozomus body.s eyes wernt dark or untrusting anymore. they looked.......airheady.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 1:03 am

"I either killed someone or brought a lot of people to life and i may never know which" KItaro said as he zoned off into nothingness again
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 1:04 am

nozomus body chuckled. a different voice came in. " well, looks like youve changed quite a bit while i was exicuted."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 1:05 am

"no not really i just dont care as much as I did before about things that wont effect me or the willows or my village. and since this is a mist affair and effects the clan very little in the long run it doesnt concern me much"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 1:06 am

ki got up. "true, true. though i think you should put that in an urn before it gets away. they may need it. total sheild protection is good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 1:09 am

"how about you put it in an urn cause i dont feel like standing up at the moment" KItaro said reverting back to the language of the willows
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 1:12 am

ki smiled. " okay chikage, by the way, who autcioned off my clothes?" he asked as he put the spirit in an urn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 1:15 am

Kitaro closed his eyes for a second before answering "it was miyuki....." He paused for a second then continued "I have some willow training we never quite finished Ki and if you wouldnt mind i have a couple questions left"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 1:17 am

ki sat down. nodding at how miyuki had taken his death. " i swear she took out her heart capsuleor something....anyway, what are the questions?" kis roots of his head was turning white. and his skin color was fading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 1:19 am

"eh well these are some small detail questions but i would rather ask you them in private with no possible way of someone hearing so we can wait on them"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Knock at the Door   A Knock at the Door - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Knock at the Door
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next