Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Costum Pets/Summoning

Go down 
+18
Masamura Hojo
Law
Takuma
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Sai.
NX Admin
Sunari Hikura
Requiem
Eiichiro
.Death
Alucard
Naito Aburame
Baku
Zodiark
Saishoki Willow
Masahiro Yukina
Lkitty
Zornak
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costum Pets/Summoning   Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 10:14 am

Name: Namikuro
Physical Description:: Kamikuro is a small little kitten, which has a special ability to turn into a half-cat, half-human Neko like female. As like a kitten-personality she has, she has a nice coat of black fur, with a white dot in the middle of her head in her normal cat form. She also has light cerulean eyes and a bit of a black nose, her tail being almost 13" long. In her human-neko form, she wears a black tank-top and a pair of black shorts, under her skirt as well. Her skin tone is a normal white, not so much pale, but a perfect skin tone. Her hands can shift into a cat's, with claws that can retract to impact an enemy, so it's not so much a dangerous kind of summon, to an extent.
Summon Requirements: A feather from his wing, Blood on his arm.
Species: Feline.
Story: While exploring the continent, in the land of the moon, his home country, he came across a female who was in a clan that could have Neko-like abilities. Yet, with that ability, she was being chased on sight. Saruno was noticing that the clan was being killed out of nowhere, because of that ability. Quickly, he retaliated on the ninja that was hunting her down, stopping the onslaught of her clan with the greatest of power. Yet, Kamikuro was badly injured while running from the ninja that were tracking her, her clothes nearly torn from her, sobbing, and crying on the ground. She needed help in some ways. Helping her heal her wounds from various weapons, taking the poison from her bloodstream, and helping her regain her self-consciousness, she let him have a contract with the Feline speicies, to summon different kinds of cats with the greatest of ease. Even herself, for the help he had given her.
Special Characteristics: : Ability to Shape shift from Human-Cat.
Elemental Affinity: Suiton[Water Release]
Clan: Unknown.

Jutsu List N/A
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Sunakagure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Pets/Summoning   Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 3:45 pm

Kaosu Kazura wrote:
Name: Namikuro
Physical Description:: Kamikuro is a small little kitten, which has a special ability to turn into a half-cat, half-human Neko like female. As like a kitten-personality she has, she has a nice coat of black fur, with a white dot in the middle of her head in her normal cat form. She also has light cerulean eyes and a bit of a black nose, her tail being almost 13" long. In her human-neko form, she wears a black tank-top and a pair of black shorts, under her skirt as well. Her skin tone is a normal white, not so much pale, but a perfect skin tone. Her hands can shift into a cat's, with claws that can retract to impact an enemy, so it's not so much a dangerous kind of summon, to an extent.
Summon Requirements: A feather from his wing, Blood on his arm.
Species: Feline.
Story: While exploring the continent, in the land of the moon, his home country, he came across a female who was in a clan that could have Neko-like abilities. Yet, with that ability, she was being chased on sight. Saruno was noticing that the clan was being killed out of nowhere, because of that ability. Quickly, he retaliated on the ninja that was hunting her down, stopping the onslaught of her clan with the greatest of power. Yet, Kamikuro was badly injured while running from the ninja that were tracking her, her clothes nearly torn from her, sobbing, and crying on the ground. She needed help in some ways. Helping her heal her wounds from various weapons, taking the poison from her bloodstream, and helping her regain her self-consciousness, she let him have a contract with the Feline speicies, to summon different kinds of cats with the greatest of ease. Even herself, for the help he had given her.
Special Characteristics: : Ability to Shape shift from Human-Cat.
Elemental Affinity: Suiton[Water Release]
Clan: Unknown.

Jutsu List N/A

Hmmmm.....looks good and isn't too powerful...soooo

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Pets/Summoning   Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 9:45 pm

Name Rukon
looks:Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Phoenix
can shoot fire balls and if we both do one a big grand fire ball comes down that x3 the size and can travel at speed to 1 to 50 miles per hour and can make a shield of fire and rukons tail can extend to 4 yards and rukon in 8 yards tall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Pets/Summoning   Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 9:52 pm

i would have liked more specific details there and less than 1 dragging on sentence but i guess its not awful so approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Pets/Summoning   Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 9:53 pm

thx
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Pets/Summoning   Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 2:21 pm

Naito's summons are Scavenger Bugs.

Here is one more jutsu they could perform:

Summoning Technique - Summon - Rank B - Custom - Handseals: 4 with both hands
The Scavenger bug is able to summon more of his own race. Also to dispel himself to back to where he came from.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Costum Pets/Summoning   Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 2:25 pm

Name: phoenix bash
Description I fuse with my phoenix and look like my pic down there with the blue and it X4 my strength and I can fly my jutsus are more powerful

Name:phoenix blue flame
Description: A grand fire ball that X2 the size and the fire is blue and it travels faster

Name phoenix shield
Rank B
Description: a shield made of blue fire that can block anything B rank or under

Name phoenix sword
Rank B
Description a sword that can control fire and make a huge crater in the ground if I hit the ground with it
looks Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Phoenix_Steel_Straight_Sword_by_wea

Last edited by Ruka Kaguya on Sat 24 Jan 2009, 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Pets/Summoning   Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 2:29 pm

Ruka Kaguya wrote:
Description I fuse with my phoenix and look like my pic down there with the blue
More info about your abilities when you have successfully fused yourself with the Phoenix. You know, a reason why you would want to fuse yourself with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Pets/Summoning   Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 2:31 pm

ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Pets/Summoning   Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 2:46 pm

Why isn't this under Custom jutsu?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Pets/Summoning   Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 2:47 pm

Idk
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: NONE Hahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Costum Pets/Summoning   Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 7:15 pm

this is a summoning

name:Tasku
appearence:
Spoiler:
dicription:Tasku is able to use telepathy and open dimensional rifts allowing teleportation.He can also shoot fire from his mouth.
specail abilities:can create dimensional rifts 8 in around one target and controls fire.

Last edited by Suruki on Sat 24 Jan 2009, 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Pets/Summoning   Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 8:02 pm

Suruki wrote:
this is a summoning

appearence:
Spoiler:
dicription:Tasku is able to use telepathy and open demison rifts allowing teleportation.He can also shoot fire from his mouth.
specail abilities:can create dimison rifts and controls fire.

Dimensional rifts are cathegoriezed as Time&Space techniques. All Time&Space techniques are S rank.
Hence your summon will also be an S rank one.
Otherwise, it is approved.
(Remember, max 2 S rank techniques per character)
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Pets/Summoning   Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 8:11 pm

Ruka Kaguya wrote:
Description I fuse with my phoenix and look like my pic down there with the blue and it X4 my strength and I can fly my jutsus are more powerful
This would be a new ability to the Phoenix. But it is approved.

jutsu wrote:

Name:phoenix blue flame
Description: A grand fire ball that X2 the size and the fire is blue and it travels faster
Approved

jutsu wrote:

Name phoenix shield
Rank B
Description: a shield made of blue fire that can block anything B rank or under
Fire doesn't work as a good shield. It's prosperity is to burn anything it touches.

jutsu wrote:

Name phoenix sword
Rank B
Description a sword that can control fire and make a huge crater in the ground if I hit the ground with it
Is this a weapon or a jutsu?
If it is a jutsu, you need to add the text that you "created the sword" into the description. Also what elemental you used to create it.
If it is a weapon, you won't need a rank to it.
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Pets/Summoning   Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 8:14 pm

Naito Aburame wrote:
Suruki wrote:
this is a summoning

appearence:
Spoiler:
dicription:Tasku is able to use telepathy and open demison rifts allowing teleportation.He can also shoot fire from his mouth.
specail abilities:can create dimison rifts and controls fire.

Dimensional rifts are cathegoriezed as Time&Space techniques. All Time&Space techniques are S rank.
Hence your summon will also be an S rank one.
Otherwise, it is approved.
(Remember, max 2 S rank techniques per character)

i thought chunnin weren't allowed to have s rank
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Pets/Summoning   Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 8:18 pm

A technique could still be approved, even if it is not allowed to be used by some ninjas. Don't you agree? It doesn't affect the technique itself to be legal or illegal. Only by the fact who are using it.
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Pets/Summoning   Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 8:19 pm

I changed it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Pets/Summoning   Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 8:20 pm

You made the rank even lower It was supposed to be higher
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Pets/Summoning   Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 8:25 pm

you know what I really wanted this guy but if I can't make you happy then forget about it.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Pets/Summoning   Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 8:25 pm

even so, time space jutsu is forbidden as far as i know
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: Costum Pets/Summoning   Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 10:42 pm

Yes, no ninja can change time or space, that would kill the whole planet, making complete destruction, leaving no one left, no habitats, no living life anymore. -.-
Some people don't get how you can change time and kill many, MANY people! ~
I believe there should be no time or space jutsu, it just messes up everything.
You don't know what will happen, unless you have a brain filled with only science. O.O
But, yes, chuunin cannot have S rankings, only Jounin and up have them.
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Pets/Summoning   Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2009, 11:59 am

But Akugo has it
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Pets/Summoning   Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2009, 12:01 pm

what does he have?
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Pets/Summoning   Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2009, 12:05 pm

A summoning that makes demsional rifts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Pets/Summoning   Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2009, 12:09 pm

This was brought to my attention and it is currently being edited. But for as long as I have been a moderator we have stuck to the whole, lets deal with what needs approving not whats been approved, thing. I will be posting soon with a full list of my summons, their edited ranks, and the likes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costum Pets/Summoning   Costum Pets/Summoning - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costum Pets/Summoning
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next