Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~ Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~ Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~ Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~ Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~ Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~ Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~ Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~ Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~ Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Mist

Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~ Empty
PostSubject: Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~   Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~ Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 2:16 pm

Naruto the Movie 3: guardians of the cresent moon island is going to be on Television on Cartoon network..on 7:30 PM EST tomorrow night on Saturday night. Who's watching it? Een though my brother, Cody or Itazuk said he would never watch it again because of the Kakashi being clown or something, it bothers him but it doesn't bother me at all. Ah, well.
I love all the Naruto movies, I don't like the temujin one though, Gota watch this one again tomorrow night, =DD
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-world.speedyforum.com/forum.htm
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~   Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~ Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 7:45 pm

I'd so watch that again. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~   Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~ Icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2008, 10:26 am

Now its coming one tonight!!!!
I am kinda counting down time. Hehehe
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~   Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~ Icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2008, 11:57 am

-.- Shut Up Joe', who ever told you that you need to put that down Joe'? wtf!?
Indeed, I will never see one picture or move of the movie screen. Not even once. I am just going to play my game anyways.
((Kunkato, I have a PM for you, I don't feel like telling you that in real life since its part of this rp forums, please do accept and keep yourself to go on.))
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~   Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~ Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 12:08 pm

((What the heck? Are you sure you really, really, really want to be that? Jesus.))

Anyways, I saw the movie twice last night, I should have thought about recording it. =D, So I could watch it anytime. Heh and I kinda made Cody to look at the scene about the Kakashi doing his jutsu for diversion or whatever he was doing. I made him look because I said, a brand new Hot Wheels set, Its so Awesome, I want that for christmas and Cody said, Yeah? What kind is it anyways? and i said, its the T-Rex Giantitic set.
(Its Cody's favorite and he wanted it for x-mas so badly but when he looked....He saw something that doesn't look right, "What is that stupid freak clown doing on the commerical?" and I'm like, bursted to laughing and laughing and Cody just releazied it was Kakashi being clown.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!! =DDDDDDDDDDDD
Omg Cody called Kakashi 'Stupid Freak Clown!" =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDand he just have to whack me on the head, lol, it doesn't hurt anyways. Bah Gah.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~   Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~ Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 1:34 pm

Joe' I told you to SHUT UP didn't I? Say one more word about it, I will whack your head again. Bang, like a truck fell on your head. and Thanks alot of me having that NIGHTMARE AGAIN!!!!! Gaaaaaaaah, I should not have called Kakashi-"Stupid Freak Clown" Now you made me feel bad about it since Kakashi is my second favorite character. =/
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~   Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~ Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 1:37 pm

((Sorry for DPing but, anyways~Yes Kunkato, just accept it, will ya!? Just do. There is not gonna be any time left anyways. Kunkato..don't use that 'jutsu'..you should what i am talking about right? Let me PM you about it))
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~   Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~ Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 6:00 pm

((..Okay, ._.))

Heheheh, I got you some 5 days straight nightmare! Ye, this time, i got you fall for it. It nevers gets old. LMAO! Why you LOVE so much about that T-Rex, we had one..a old version one..that one is like expensive, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~   Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~ Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 6:05 pm

-______________________________-
The T-Rex new version is more cooler and more actions on it. Why? You bored of Hot Wheels already? I think i need to throw you out and find a new brother. xD Joking. Plus remember, I will watch this movie with you..this saturday. Naruto: ninja Clash in the Land of Snow. It just was really cool that Naruto broke out and layed on the floor after he got shocked trying to open the door. Then he accidently trying to kick-ass Kakashi when Kakashi was in disguise. LOL! :p
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~   Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~ Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 8:28 pm

Naruto: ninja Clash in the Land of Snow is this going to be shown ?
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~   Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~ Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2008, 5:57 pm

Yeah! This week saturday on December 5th at night! Look at your TV's menu. ^^
at 9 pm to 11 pm this time...Im make popcorn, soda, hot chocolate, get some candies, potatoes chips, pizza..cold italy's popular pizza...and so on.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~   Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~ Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 5:22 am

NC....!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~   Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto the Movie 3: Guardains of the cresent moon Island~TV~
Page 1 of 1