Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A Wind Bound Message. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A Wind Bound Message. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A Wind Bound Message. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A Wind Bound Message. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A Wind Bound Message. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A Wind Bound Message. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A Wind Bound Message. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A Wind Bound Message. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A Wind Bound Message. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A Wind Bound Message.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

A Wind Bound Message. Empty
PostSubject: A Wind Bound Message.   A Wind Bound Message. Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 12:58 pm

Seiyuuki was busy running an errand, reuniting himself with the other four kages. The first, was Ki Willow, a senior amongst the Willow clan, and a very good ally. Accompanied by his four personal guards, Seiyuuki dismissed them as soon as he entered the Mizukage's offices, finally reaching Ki's own personal office and knocking on the door, quite formally.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Wind Bound Message.   A Wind Bound Message. Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 1:06 pm

ki opend the door. he wasnt in his kage suit, nor was he formal at all. quite uncommon for a kage. " welcome! come in. i see your the new kaze, right?"
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Wind Bound Message.   A Wind Bound Message. Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 1:12 pm

Appearing as a normal human within the guise of his Kage puppet, the eyes flexed in a form that would show that the puppet was smiling. However, moments later, Seiyuuki packed away the puppet, collapsing it into a small bag, his true form now visible to the naked eye, though Ki would have been able to tell from the start.

"Yes, I am, and sorry for the robes, you see, somethings are better kept secret. Aheehee." There was aslight chuckle, a merriness to his voice, almost what one would expect from a talking monkey.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Wind Bound Message.   A Wind Bound Message. Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 1:14 pm

ki didnt show anysuprise. he only laughed. "well, i guess kages come in all shapes and sizes." he sighed. "want some tea?"
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Wind Bound Message.   A Wind Bound Message. Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 1:16 pm

"Oh please, I would love some."

Moving towards the desk, Seiyuuki posed himself on the back of the chair, balanced perfectly.

"Essentially, the only reason I came here Ki, was to befriend you, and get to know you as a fellow leader. Aheh, just so you know."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Wind Bound Message.   A Wind Bound Message. Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 1:19 pm

ki sighed. " it seems that everyone is trying to do that now. first the raikage, then the tsukage and now the kazekage...its sounds like i will soon be the bridge in this alliance..." ki stared off into space as he made the tea, he gave the kaze mango tea. the mizukages favorite kind.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Wind Bound Message.   A Wind Bound Message. Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 1:21 pm

Wrapping his tail around the tea cup, Seiyuuki took gentle sips. Giggling at Ki's words.

"Well, truthfully, I intend to do the same with the other Kage's, as I believe we should be a united force. It just so happened you were the farthest from home, so I'm working my way back."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Wind Bound Message.   A Wind Bound Message. Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 1:24 pm

ki nodded. amused with his answer. "well, it seems you have quite a journey ahead of you."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Wind Bound Message.   A Wind Bound Message. Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 1:28 pm

Seiyuuki nodded in turn, "True, but I must say, the sea's surrounding your country are will be the longest portion. Other then that, all should go smoothly."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Wind Bound Message.   A Wind Bound Message. Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 1:30 pm

ki took a sip of his tea. " well, i hope it does. you have my alliance."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Wind Bound Message.   A Wind Bound Message. Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 1:32 pm

Seiyuuki nodded, "Thank you, but may I ask you another favor?"

Seiyuuki's eyes drifted upwards, catching a glint of seriousness while meeting Ki's.

"How do you make such good tea?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Wind Bound Message.   A Wind Bound Message. Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 1:40 pm

ki laughed. " put cinnimon, sweet dreid pickle and blue berries mised with basil."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Wind Bound Message.   A Wind Bound Message. Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 1:56 pm

Seiyuuki's lips formed a thin smile, "Mmmm, I like it. But, at the same time, i must draw my business here short. Unfortunately, I've only scheduled three days out of my work in order to do this roundabout, which is clearly not enough. Dully noted for the future however. Please excuse me Mizukage, I must be off. " With that, Seiyuuki now appeared as the Kazekage again, his robes and human puppet closing around his frame. Stepping off the chair, he reached out a hand to shake Ki's.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Wind Bound Message.   A Wind Bound Message. Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 9:41 pm

ki wrapped a thick cloth around his hand (for obviouse reasons. death touch) and shook the kazekages hands. " i hope you have a safe journey, friend."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Wind Bound Message.   A Wind Bound Message. Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 2:35 pm

(You shouldn't have to worry about the death hand, the puppet covers Seiyuuki's body completely.)

"Thank you kindly, Ki. I hope to see you at the next Kage meeting. It certainly is nice to have friends."

Turning, Seiyuuki then exited the room, and was rejoined by his bodyguards, ready to make the trip to Kumogakure.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Wind Bound Message.   A Wind Bound Message. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2008, 11:26 am

( i know but if someone was watching, it would be hard to explain that you were a decoy)

ki sat down at his desk and sighed. " another leaf falls from the tree, awaiting the great slumber of winter."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Wind Bound Message.   A Wind Bound Message. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2008, 11:41 am

(Point)

[TOPIC CLOSED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wind Bound Message.   A Wind Bound Message. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Wind Bound Message.
Page 1 of 1