Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The search for flags. Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
The search for flags. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The search for flags. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The search for flags. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The search for flags. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The search for flags. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The search for flags. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The search for flags. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The search for flags. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The search for flags.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The search for flags. Empty
PostSubject: The search for flags.   The search for flags. Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 6:47 pm

Kidate walked slowly out of the gates of the village. After discussing with the Jounin, he discovered the general direction of the first flag. Forced to unwrap the scarf so that he could see, he decided to set up a constant barrier of wind chakra, so that the sand wouldn't effect him too badly. With this done, he jumped into the desert, heading in the direction he was told. After walking a few meters, Kidate came up with an idea. Biting his palm, he touched the bleeding wound to the ear ring on his left ear. Weaving hand seals, the Kuuchiyose seal expanded and formed in mid air, using his blood. Soon, there was a squirrel on his shoulder.
"Kumo, look hard for any flags, or similar objects ahead."

Jutsu Used~
Name:Fuuton~ Houmen - Wind Style~Release
Type:Supplementary
Effect: This is the basis of all wind techniques. A user who masters this skill is able to summon wind chakra at any time with ease. The basic gist of this jutsu is that they can now use wind-based jutsu. But they can also use this seperately to create gusts of wind out of nowhere.

Name-Kuchiyose~ Kaze Hogosha - Spiritualism~ Wind Guardians
Type:Summoning
Effect: This technique is utilized by the shinobi Kidate. After giving blood, he rubs it on the earing in his left cat ear. Then, he weaves handseals and gives chakra. This technique can summon one of four beasts made of wind.

Kumo: Kumo is the weakest known. He is a C-ranked summoning. Taking the form of a blue squirrel, he is extremely fast. His ability lies in his eyes. While he can't mimic jutsu, he can see through genjutsu, and even cancel them for Kidate. He will also give Kidate advice on the opponent, being able to read the opponent a little better than a shinobi could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search for flags.   The search for flags. Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 11:20 pm

"Master, up ahead!" Kidate's summoning, Kumo, called from his shoulder. Picking up the pace, Kidate reached the flag in a matter of seconds. Taking the strip of cloth from the pole, he examined it. A white piece of cloth, embroidered with the sand village insignia in red thread. Shoving it in his pocket, he nodded toward Kumo. Standing up taller, he scoped out of the next flag.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: The search for flags.   The search for flags. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2008, 11:49 am

(Speeding things up for you.)

As the search for the flags went on, Kidate did well, even getting the higher, cliff flags, which were indeed harder to reach. The last one was now in sight, resting at the village gates. It was red instead of the standard white, still having the Suna emblem on it.

As Kidate neared the city walls, Seiyuuki watched from his window, raising a single finger. In response, a single strand of chakra was sent out, through a crack in the window, where it touched the ground next to the flag, raveling itself to form a small stoat like animal, clearly designed for the sand. As more chakra was stockpiled into it, it became visible, being translucent, nearly hidden among the sand. A small surge of electricity then sped along the wire, bringing the chakra animal to life, before the strand cut itself off from Seiyuuki. Standing on it hind feet, the stoat sniffed the air briefly, before grasping the flag in it's mouth and taking off into the village.

Kidate's mission was clear. To get the final flag and finish the test, he'd have to catch and collect the stoat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search for flags.   The search for flags. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2008, 6:16 pm

Kidate glared at the stoat as it ran off. Kumo, jumping from his shoulder, sped after it. Kidate followed shortly after, getting his directions from Kumo. He used the wind chakra to propel him at an even higher speed that usual, starting his search with the rooftops.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The search for flags.   The search for flags. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2008, 6:40 pm

Leaping from roof top to roof top, the stoat looked back once, before heading up a wall, then down a respective pipe leading back onto the ground, heading for the main gates again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search for flags.   The search for flags. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2008, 6:45 pm

Kidate mad a wide arc, cutting it off at the gates. Kumo, which had been following it, came up behind it. This cornered the stoat. To ensure that it didn't get further away, Kugo flipped through a few handseals, and created a small funnel of wind with his chakra, pushing up the sand around the three.

Jutsu Used~
Name:Fuuton~ Houmen - Wind Style~Release
Type:Supplementary
Effect: This is the basis of all wind techniques. A user who masters this skill is able to summon wind chakra at any time with ease. The basic gist of this jutsu is that they can now use wind-based jutsu. But they can also use this seperately to create gusts of wind out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The search for flags.   The search for flags. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2008, 8:19 pm

The stoat looked around for quite some time, then at Kidate. It finally appeared to grin once, before disappearing, leaving the flag laying there in it's wake. Up in his tower, Seiyuuki checked his watch, raising his eyebrows and shrugging his shoulders, somewhat surprised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search for flags.   The search for flags. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2008, 9:43 pm

Releasing the funnel of wind, he let the sand fall. Then, picking up the flag he pushed off of the ground, jumping to a rooftop. Landing there, he let everything sink in. This was his home now, and he loved it. Speeding up, he ran toward the Hokage's building. Jumping through the window, he landed a few feet away from the kage.

ObviouslyOnCrack: I am just gonna have our convo here to save time.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The search for flags.   The search for flags. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2008, 9:50 pm

The KAZEkage then spoke up, "It's like an infinite beach... It glows when the sun gazes upon it, glimmers when the moon does. It's land but it is water, it's harsh but it is protective. The desert is easy to fall in love with." He then checked his watch again.

"And unfortunately, you are about five seconds short of being a Sannin. None the less, I'm quite impressed, as my files say you were a genin, clearly you were underestimated. Never the less, the role of Sannin of the Sand, which as I see, has never been fulfilled, is certainly something you can look forward o in the next couple weeks. Give it sometime for you to learn the ways of the winds and desert, and perhaps we'll run the same test. Other then that, I'm glad to welcome you back to my office, Kidate, Jounin of Sunagakure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search for flags.   The search for flags. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2008, 10:02 pm

Kidate bowed then.
"Thank you, Kazekage-sama. Oh, and I will let you know when I discover the location of Tsumi, staff with many faces."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The search for flags.   The search for flags. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 11:51 am

"Understood, but before you go Kidate, I need your permission to show you something shocking, or perhaps not so shocking given your position."Seiyuuki's eyes then drifted up to Kidate's ears, then back to his face. "You are a higher ranking ninja of Sunagakure, you have a right to know the secret of the Kaze. Would you like to know my secret?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search for flags.   The search for flags. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 4:35 pm

"Sure." Kidate said. He turned around, and unwrapped his face. "Though I am not shocked so easily. Entertain me." He finished, licking his fingers and using them to clean the sand out and off of his ears by rubbing the ears and shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The search for flags.   The search for flags. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 7:09 pm

Seiyuuki nodded, just before he appeared to collapse. His body folded in on itself, crumpled in sections. Then, out stepped the real Seiyuuki from his discarded puppet, his real body being that of a monkey, a large chimp. Still quite humanoid as a human goes, but definitely not anatomically human.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search for flags.   The search for flags. Icon_minitimeSat 06 Dec 2008, 10:28 am

Kidate stared as this happened, his left ear twitching a bit as he finished the cleaning process. Smirking, he looked at the Kazekage.
"My new village is run by a chimp? Well, chimps, cats. What doesn't this village have?"
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The search for flags.   The search for flags. Icon_minitimeSat 06 Dec 2008, 2:28 pm

Seiyuuki grinnned, before performing a very tight backflip, landing on the back of his desk chair.

"Well, I'm not a true chimp, as I'm sure you're no true cat. My apearance is the result of powerful jutsu gone horribly wrong, and that's all there is to it. But as one of my jounin you have a right to know. Oh, and do keep it a secret?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search for flags.   The search for flags. Icon_minitimeSat 06 Dec 2008, 4:02 pm

"Why of course. If the village found out their Kage had been transformed in a jutsu gone wrong, what faith would they have in their leader's abilities?" He wondered aloud. Bowing, he turned to leave. Before he did he looked over his shoulder and rubbed his left ear. "By the way, these? I was born with. I am a half-cat, whether it be my mother's unknown bloodline, or genetic mutation."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The search for flags.   The search for flags. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The search for flags.
Page 1 of 1