Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Fumito on a search for more power

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito on a search for more power Empty
PostSubject: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 1:48 pm

Fumito wakes up from his sleep at the morning. He has slept well during the night. Some body parts, still feels sore after the last fight against a Cloud ninja, Mashiro and some guy called Gilgamesh. He has now traveled to Glow country from the Lightning country. IT was kind of a short trip but it still took one day to make it here.
He had his books of ancient history, which reviels of the location of a forgotten power. Which Fumito plans to use to take over the world.
"Hehe, who would had thought that these books would had an exceptional high worth to them. When I got them for the first time, I was about to throw them in fire right away. Hehe, that old man was no joker after all, that guy who I made the trade with. Or..mmh.. He would probably call it robbery. Mmh..." Fumito prepares to leave of to find the ancient temple, where the power lyes and waits to be awakened.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 2:52 pm

ki had not left when the fight began. he decided to take cover in the mist and wait out the battle. seeing who needed his help and who didnt. he was now bend over fumitos shoulder looking at the books. "hm..it would be. though this one is about 50 years old. i met the author. he was weird..."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 3:09 pm

"Ki... Willow... Of some reason, I get a feeling that you haven't come here to slay me?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 8:49 pm

"hm.....just going for the ride. im bored out of my mind and i dont want to tell miyuki that i havent found the next chikage yet..." ki was obviously scared of her.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 3:47 am

"Chi-kage? What is that?" Fumito has never heard of the word before.
"By the way, you can't read these books!" Fumito picks out a small scroll and unwraps it. The page is empty but Fumito draws a seal on it in a haste. Then does a few handsigns and slams his palm at the seal. Attemping to seal the books in to the scroll.
The books got pulled with amazing and invisible force in to the scroll and the seal was complete.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 10:17 am

ki smiled and laughed. "dont worry. i read them when they were first published. not very good for a bedtime story...and answering your question, the chikage is the leader of the willows."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 10:26 am

"Eh, read them already?" Fumito thinks about it.
"Don't say that you are here to stop me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 10:29 am

Five shuriken tore past Fumito's ear clashing against the scrolls pouch cutting it open. As the sroll dropped out Fumito felt a hand on the back of his head, a moment later he was pulled back and I darted foward going for the scroll.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 10:31 am

ki watched in the progression. even though he was behind fumito he did nothing. just watched and listend.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 10:34 am

Fumito throws a kick next to his own head to hit the supriser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 10:37 am

I had already darted out of range, as the scroll got thrown into the air I unleashed more shuriken which tore it into ribbons. As soon as the scroll was destroyed I disappeared in a swirl of leaves. Letting the remains of the paper float to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 10:39 am

ki smiled and bent torward the scroll. "lets see...if i remember it right." he opend his snake-like eyes. yellow and frightening. he stared at the scroll and peice by peice, put it back together. when he was done he closed his eyes into a happy squint. "done. there you go."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 10:44 am

"Ah... I was just about to head of and kill him. Mmmh..." Fumito walks over to Ki and grabs the repaired scroll and does a few handsseals and does some jutsus to it.
"This will make sure, that I can sell these books for a high price. You saved my day...Willow. So why aren't you here to stop me? You know that this power would greatly speed up the world's destiny of chaos."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 10:46 am

"eh......my clan does not prevent chaos. it ravages it in its highest peak. when the time comes i will either join you..." at this moment ki opend his eyes again, sending a prickle up fumitos spine. " or torture you untill not even jesus can save you from my grasp."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 10:50 am

"Eh, okay? So why did you follow me all the way here?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 2:40 pm

ki closed his eyes. " just curious i guess..."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 2:56 pm

"Do you know what I think Ki-san? I think that you hunger to kill off the world too."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 2:58 pm

" that is for me to know and you to find out." he smiled. vacant.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 3:04 pm

"Hmph! Like I would waste my time on you." Fumito started to pack down his tent.
"But I would have a job for you otherwise. If you are not gonna go on with your peace preaching again."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 9:30 pm

ki paused a bit. his face stuck in that expression. "im listening fumito."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:50 am

"Mmhh, good..."
"To be able to obtain the ancient power, you need to be at least 2 to unseal it. So if you help me with that, I will grand you a reward of anything of your wish."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 1:39 pm

ki laughed. " eh, i dont need anything really. and what kind of power does this have?"
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 6:13 pm

"Huh? I thought you had read the book!" Fumito looks at Ki suspiciously.
"These lands belonged to a country called Spiral country for 100 years ago. The ninjas of the country used a special type of fighting style. They were known to being able to summon elemental creatures. These elemental creatures were strong but had a low lifespan. Which were a weakness in time of wars, giving birth to new elemental creatures took time. So the elders of the village were stressed create a more powerful type, a one which would never die. And so they did, they created an unmortal one. And it was strong, it could wipe out number of enemies in just a few moments.
Even with that creature, they lost the war. The army of Lightning country was too big. The ninjas of Lighting country had learn to fear these monsters and turned all temples to ruins, which were known to be the farm for these.
So I believe that the unmortal one is yet alive and still waiting down there, locked inside somewhere. Waiting to be released."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 6:15 pm

ki smiled. " good. then we're on the same page."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 6:18 pm

"I heard you were pretty old. Do you know anything about this place, how it looked liked for 100years ago?" Fumito's eyes said $$
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fumito on a search for more power
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next