Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

chuunin training for Kitaro

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

chuunin training for Kitaro Empty
PostSubject: chuunin training for Kitaro   chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2008, 1:22 pm

all right now that my genin training is complete and im no longer a genin or in the hospital im ready to learn some new jutsu naruto
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: chuunin training for Kitaro   chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2008, 5:10 pm

Alright, let's get started. Today I will teach you a lightning jutsu, which I created. said Naruto.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: chuunin training for Kitaro   chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2008, 5:28 pm

lightning and fire are my favorite whenever you are ready naruto
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: chuunin training for Kitaro   chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2008, 5:53 pm

This jutsu is called Taushin Kaze no Jutsu (Lighnting Fist Technique. Your fist will be surrounded by a small ball of electricity. This attack can cause a good amount of damage to the opponent! Also, it paralyzes the spot the fist hit on the opponent for 3 minutes. Just compress chakra into your hands, let it flow, then a ball of electicity will surround your fist, and finally just smash your fist at that tree over there. said Naruto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chuunin training for Kitaro   chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2008, 5:54 pm

Kitaro compressed his chakra into his hands like in fire fist jutsu and punched the block
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: chuunin training for Kitaro   chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2008, 5:57 pm

Good, but try not to put to much pressure into your fist or it won't work correctly, that also goes for the Fire Fist Technique I taught you. Naruto exclaimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chuunin training for Kitaro   chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2008, 5:58 pm

all right Kitaro goes with the flow and hits the block with lightning fist
(ps. naruto please post on my mission also)
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: chuunin training for Kitaro   chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2008, 8:25 pm

That's better! Now ready to learn a new fire jutsu, which I created. Naruto said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chuunin training for Kitaro   chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2008, 8:27 pm

any jutsu u make will help me so im ready anytime naruto
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: chuunin training for Kitaro   chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2008, 8:33 pm

It's a B-Rank jutsu called Katon: Youshin Endan (Fire Style: Phoenix Bird Technique). Watch, all you have to do is just perform the needed handsighn's, inhales a breath of oxygen, gather the air into your chest, and then exhale! Naruto said. * I then exhale a huge combustion of flames in the form of a Phoenix Bird!*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chuunin training for Kitaro   chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2008, 9:00 pm

I inhale just like normal preform the handsigns and summon the pheonix
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: chuunin training for Kitaro   chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2008, 10:47 pm

Good! Ready to learn the Summoning Technique? Naruto asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chuunin training for Kitaro   chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2008, 10:58 pm

I am ready
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chuunin training for Kitaro   chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 3:28 pm

do u mind if i waych said Eiiichiro i was just passing by...and i wan't to see how my best team member
was getting on..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chuunin training for Kitaro   chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 5:38 pm

thanks for the compliment and if naruto doesn't mind then sure u can watch
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: chuunin training for Kitaro   chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 8:49 pm

Alright is how to do the frog summoning technique. Naruto then pricked his thumb, performed the right handsighn's and said, Kuchiyose no Jutsu(Frog Summoning Technique)! * A Medium-sized frog appeared* Do you want learn to do it? If you do, then just sighn this contract.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chuunin training for Kitaro   chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeMon 12 May 2008, 12:27 pm

I think u should do it kitaro it'll be usefull to have a large summon if you go up against a bijuu or something like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chuunin training for Kitaro   chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeMon 12 May 2008, 5:15 pm

Kitaro signed the contract in a hurry and before naruto could teach the jutsu Kitaro did the handsigns and pricked his thumb "frog summoning jutsu"
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: chuunin training for Kitaro   chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 5:53 am

Nice Kitaro, I'm suprised you know what to do, but your from is the size of a my sandle and it still has it's tail. Naruto said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chuunin training for Kitaro   chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 6:38 am

urg practice again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chuunin training for Kitaro   chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 10:20 pm

Kitaro spent 1 day of japna absorbing to get his chakra good enough to summon BOSS TOAD
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: chuunin training for Kitaro   chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 10:27 pm

If you don't succeed, try again till you get it right! Naruto exclaimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chuunin training for Kitaro   chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 6:46 am

KItaro kept making more chakra absorbing more every day in practice and then once a week he summoned then he succeeded 1 day
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: chuunin training for Kitaro   chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 6:53 am

Ok, now show me if you can do it this time. said Naruto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chuunin training for Kitaro   chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 11:40 am

This should be impressive i've never seen the boss toad before said Eiiichiro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chuunin training for Kitaro   chuunin training for Kitaro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chuunin training for Kitaro
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Fire Country-Hidden Leaf-
Jump to: