Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Izumi Shiraii
Chuunin
Chuunin
Izumi Shiraii

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Cloud

Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Empty
PostSubject: Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)   Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 3:56 pm

Izumi stretched and yawned as she lay on the soft grass. It was a warm and relaxing afternoon in the forest clearing - she felt a twinge of reluctance when she thought about the training she had to do. She needed to do some practice today, or it would just be a wasted day. She decided, for now, to continue laying on the grass and wait for someone to approach her. There was always a shinobi or two ready to spar in this area, it was just a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Missing-Nin

PostSubject: Re: Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)   Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 7:35 pm

Sai walking on the grass. " ... " He notice the girl who was laying on it. " You need a sparmate Am i ryt? " Saying this obviosly.
Back to top Go down
Izumi Shiraii
Chuunin
Chuunin
Izumi Shiraii

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)   Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 9:19 pm

Izumi blinked and looked up. She saw a young boy peering down at her. He looked a year or two younger than herself. She got to her feet and brushed herself down. "Yes, you're right - I do. And I'm guessing you are offering yourself as a sparring partner?" She smiled and held out her right hand. "I'm Izumi."
Back to top Go down
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)   Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 2:27 am

Sai smiled back. " My name is Saishoki Willow. " She didnt know that Sai's age is 90+. Because of his new transformation. Sai jump backward. Preparing for battle. " Can we start now? You should go first. "
Back to top Go down
Izumi Shiraii
Chuunin
Chuunin
Izumi Shiraii

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)   Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 8:18 am

Izumi took a few steps backward and smiled. "Pleased to meet you, Saishoki." She called as she moved her palms closer to each other. When the young Genin asked to begin, she immediately put her index and third fingers on the underside of her wrists. She tapped the 'blade' kanji inscribed on each wrist once, a very small puff of smoke appeared and vanished just as quickly, she now held two shuriken in her hands. She threw them hard, curling them through the air toward Sai. Repeating the gesture, she summoned two more shuriken and threw them behind the first two.
Back to top Go down
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)   Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 8:30 am

Izumi didnt know, from the start, Sai make a chi field before he meet izumi. Shurikens just bounce on the chi field. " ... " Sai hide from the tree vert fast and he made a clone made of mud. Izumi didnt know that it was a clone because he hide from the tree. The clone then run towards to izumi having his katana on his hand ready to slash her.

OOC:
Chi field-
This field is only use by willows. All objects that come with it will just bounce. Only willows can go here.
Back to top Go down
Izumi Shiraii
Chuunin
Chuunin
Izumi Shiraii

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)   Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 12:30 pm

Summoning one more kunai, Izumi just about had time to duck as the first katana slice whistled overhead. Making a seal with her left hand, she spoke quickly and clearly. "Raiton: Doutsuu." The kunai crackled with electricity as she swung it, slashing at Sai.

-------------------------------------------------------
Name: Doutsuu (Electric Conduction)
Elements: Raiton (Lightning)
Description: The user channels lightning-natured chakra into a metal weapon (kunai or shuriken for example). When the electrically charged weapon hits something, it deals additional lightning-based damage (shock, pierce or numb the target).

(Please bear in mind when you answer that Earth (Doton) - like your clone - is weak to Lightning (Raiton)... :P)
Back to top Go down
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)   Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 10:13 pm

The clone vanish and made it a normal mud .After that attack, Sai was under the ground. And he is under the feet of Izumi he suddenly grab Izumi's foot making her burried on the ground whole of her body exept for the head. Sai suddenly got out on the ground. He hold Izumi's head and having a katana on her neck. " That was good. "
Back to top Go down
Izumi Shiraii
Chuunin
Chuunin
Izumi Shiraii

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)   Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 10:22 pm

High up in a nearby tree, Izumi was threading a kunai with a long spool of metal wire. Looking back down, she had to stifle a giggle as she watched the scene unfold. A moment later, there was a puff of smoke. When it cleared, there was a large branch stuck in the ground.

By now, Sai would have realised she had used a Substitution jutsu. Acting fast, she tied the final knot in the wire and threw the kunai with deadly speed and accuracy at Sai. As it flew, she quickly formed a seal. "Ninpou: Sentorappa!" She exclaimed. Twenty or so more kunai burst from the original, each with a long length of wire attached. As the sliced through the air to each side of Sai, Izumi made the final seal. With that, each blade swung back around, looping around and around Sai's body. Over twenty wires, each wrapped around the boy at least three times. He was totally consitricted. Hopping down from her perch, Izumi summoned yet another kunai and held it to Sai's throat. "Do you give?" She asked politely.

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu
Elements: None
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
Name: Ninpou: Sentorappa (Ninja Art: Wire Trap)
Elements: None
Description: The user throws a kunai with a long length of wire attached at the target. As it flies, the user makes the correct hand seals. Up to twenty additional kunai burst from the original, each with its own length of wire attached. As they spread out, the user makes a final hand sign and the weapons encircle the target and wrap around them, tightly constricting them. This also leaves them open to attack, provided they have no means to escape.
Back to top Go down
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)   Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 10:48 pm

In a moment, Sai's spikes on the back had summon. Making wires on his body cut and now he is free. He elbowed Izumi's chest capable her to be bowed. He kick her chin very strong that makes her send into the air. He jump and kick again her stomach. She is now high into the air. After Sai landed, He charge an electricity on his hand he jump again high he will now try to strike izumi's stomach while izumi is unconsious after all the attacks.
Back to top Go down
Izumi Shiraii
Chuunin
Chuunin
Izumi Shiraii

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)   Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 10:51 pm

((OOC: Er, shouldn't you give me a chance to react before ya knock me out? :P))
Back to top Go down
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)   Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 10:55 pm

OOC: willows are very fast. because we are not humans. were cannibals. but sorry also for that im just noob at rp. it is my first time.
Back to top Go down
Izumi Shiraii
Chuunin
Chuunin
Izumi Shiraii

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)   Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 10:58 pm

((OOC: I did have a quick look at what Willows are when I realized that's what you were RPing. And don't worry, lol, but there are a few things to remember. You can often get away with little things like cutting their arm or whatever, but you aren't meant to RP for the other person. You have to let the other person react. Obviously, if they keep evading all your attacks then they are the ones who aren't playing properly. Hope that helps!))
Back to top Go down
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)   Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 11:02 pm

OOC:
thanks for the tip. so you are good at rp i just started i month ago. by the way lets continue
Back to top Go down
Izumi Shiraii
Chuunin
Chuunin
Izumi Shiraii

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)   Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 8:00 pm

Izumi took a couple of heavy blows from Sai and tumbled backwards. It took her a few seconds to re-balance herself. She wrinkled her nose in distaste as she rubbed the sore flesh where she'd been struck. Focusing on the task in hand, she pulled three kunai from her item pouch. These kunai had explosive tags attached, but she kept them hidden behind her hip. She sprang towards Sai, running fast. With her free hand, she made yet another hand seal. "Suiton: Mizuame Nabara." She murmured. Immediately she spat a thick layer of water out in front of her, covering Sai's feet. She smiled as she approached the now twenty square foot 'puddle'. Concentrating a little chakra, she spread it at her feet and walked on top of the liquid. With Sai's feet stuck fast, she approached him, the explosive kunai still hidden.

Name: Mizuame Nabara (Starch Syrup Capture Field)
Elements: Suiton (Water)
Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the user will expel a sticky liquid from his/her gullet. This liquid can cover approximately 20 square meters. If the target runs on top of the liquid, their feet will become glued to its sticky surface. If the user focuses chakra to their feet before touching the surface, they can hover above and move over it without hindrance.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)   Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2008, 1:46 am

ki watched them attack. ki watched sai use electricity. " .........."
Back to top Go down
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)   Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2008, 2:10 am

As sai formed a lightning. He feel paralyze. After that he fell on the ground, unconscious. " Wha-what happen to me? " He said it while his whole body is shaking with pain.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)   Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2008, 2:15 am

ki sighed as he walked to sai. stopping the fight. " i told you not to draw lighting from the air." ki bent down and drew the paralization and expelled it back into the air, the lighting hitting the tree and breaking it into splinters. "espeshially not that much." ki pulled out a cup of tea from his sleeve and made sai drink it. " hydrate yourself for 3 hours and after your better.......ill make sure you dont make that mistake again."
Back to top Go down
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)   Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2008, 2:37 am

Sai feel ok now. Some of his body tired. " Thank you uncle. I think I gonna forfeit this fight " He turned his head to Izumi. " Sorry Izu. I cant fight you now.. "
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)   Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2008, 10:45 pm

ki stood up and bowed to Izumi. " im very sorry that we wasted your time. " ki pulled out a green package. "here." inside was two dozen dimond senbons.
Back to top Go down
Izumi Shiraii
Chuunin
Chuunin
Izumi Shiraii

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)   Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2008, 12:23 am

Izumi just stood, bemused at the scene unfolding in front of her. Sai mumbled something to her that sounded like an apology. "Don't worry ab..." She began to reply, before she noticed another, much older person approach her. He looked a little similar to Sai. When he offered her the package, her eyes widened. "I...I couldn't possibly..." She stuttered. Gathering herself, she readied an answer. "No, you haven't incovenienced me at all. Thanks to Sai - your student? - I've learned a little about Willows, which was well worth my time. Please, keep your generous gift." She smiled and bowed to her elder. Walking over to Sai, she extended her hand. "Another time, huh?" She grinned. "It's a date."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)   Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2008, 12:27 am

ki sighed and looked at the sky. " why must i be surounded by people who think this is expensive?" ki left the package on a rock.
Back to top Go down
Izumi Shiraii
Chuunin
Chuunin
Izumi Shiraii

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)   Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2008, 12:52 am

Izumi heard Ki mumbling. Looking back over her shoulder, she saw him leave the package on a rock. Well, she thought, if he's that determined...As she waited to shake hands with Sai, she turned her head slightly and called back to Ki. "Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)   Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2008, 1:11 am

ki smiled and nodded. he leveled him palm. palm up. and with a small pop, a dimond cup apeard in his hand filled to the brim with tea. he drank it as he left the area.

(left thread)
Back to top Go down
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)   Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2008, 5:58 am

Sai extended his hand also. " Thank you for understanding.. And what do you mean Date? " he ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)   Youngster's Battle (Genin Only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youngster's Battle (Genin Only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: