Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Costum Jutsu's

Go down 
+28
Takuma
Masamura Hojo
Reiki Willow
Shu
Sakon
Titan Lee
Rayne Kitsume
Sai.
Saishoki Willow
Kenzaki Uchiha
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Requiem
Utashi
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Alucard
Naito Aburame
haNin0zukA
.Death
Eiichiro
Lkitty
Zodiark
Kamoku Willow
Duskae Bushido
Masahiro Yukina
Baku
Kakashi Hatake2
Ozanaru Syra
Zornak
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 10:38 am

Kush wrote:
Name: After Image Kunai
Element: None
Requirment: Special Made Kunai
Description: The user will do throw a kunai, and be able to transport there instantly. An Image of Kush will stay to confuse enemys.

is this like the fourth hokage's jutsu? I think this one needs space and time manipulation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 10:57 am

Saruno Kazura wrote:
Name: Ultimate Shadow Lightning • Stage One [Kyuukyoku Kage Raikou • Dankai Ichi]
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Raiton[Lightning Release]
Description: Unlike the regular Shadow lightning, the first stage of the Ultimate shadow lightning is simply to collect chakra within Saruno's body, beginning to allow him to channel it more effectively and more powerfully, within the third and fourth states. Since this is a powerful technique in one standard. Once enough chakra is stored up, Saruno is able to manipulate it's shape with ease, thus making some ease when going through to the next stage. The chakra forming is caused by expelling hundreds of chakra-like bubbles from his body, letting them form together in the next state.

Name: Ultimate Shadow Lightning • Stage Two [Kyuukyoku Kage Raikou • Dankai Ni]
Description: Within the second stage of the Ultimate Shadow Lightning, Saruno is able to condense the Kage Raikou Sphere into a much more compact and more condensed version, with the ability to manipulate it's shape to something that would help in the process. While within this state, the sphere is simply non-attack able. Meaning, Saruno cannot attack within this state, until further states, this cannot explode or be used for harm. It'll vanish if tried. A constant watch on the chakra, and presicion is necessary for the spheres to take it's place and go the right way. Wrong way, go poofness.

Name: Ultimate Shadow Lightning • Stage Three [Kyuukyoku Kage Raikou • Dankai San]
Description: Within the third state of the Kyuukyoku Kage Raikou, this tension of the Kage Raikou sphere is doubled, maybe even tripled in power. When thrown or impacted on an object or person, it will immediately explode, unless called back or dismissed, but this takes a bit of time to dismiss, so it might take a minute or two to dismiss. This explosion can cause a massive increase in devastation if combined with another sphere of a regular Kage Raikou. Because of this motion, the Kage Raikou can be instantly increased in power if used within the next stage. Because this is such a powerful attack, it is recommended at Long-range, but if used at Close-range, Saruno can instantly use it while his opponent is near him, or around. This explosion can go up to 20 to 26m in diameter. A big explosion, if worth it. If used at close-range, while chakra is low during the channeling, Saruno could be severely injured, if not killed if it is a direct hit.

Name: Ultimate Shadow Lightning • Stage Four [Kyuukyoku Kage Raikou • Dankai Yon]
Description: Within the final state of the Kyuukyoku Kage Raikou stage, Saruno can increase the condensed size of the Kage Raikou sphere and increase it's power almost infinitely. But still, it is limited to a range within this state. When increased, it can go up to a circumference of 40m, and it's explosion being only an Implosion. This implosion cannot be moved from it's spot, or injure anything outside of it's diameter, which is about 60m in size. With a powerful shockwave that follows it's movement. This shockwave can follow up to 60m, only to cause minor damage or simply move objects from it's path. Since it is of such power, this takes a massive amount of chakra, so it is only used once every few days. Due to it's massive effects, and drawbacks on Saruno.

Name: Raiton • Hanabi -Lightning Release • Fireworks-
Description: Sliding either palm towards the sky, charging a small amount of lightning into the shape of a sphere, and about the size of a marble or bigger, depending on how big the firework, Saruno can fire one into the sky with ease, causing the spark to look like fireworks. In some occasions, it's not that big of a technique, nor much power, so it's name Fireworks for the effect of fireworks, nothing more.

Name: Raikou Shiseinara -Dark Nova Lightning-
Type: Kenjutsu
Element: Raiton
Description: When Saruno unsheathes, 'Yuui' from the sheath, he can strike more quickly, and with much more power. When Yuui moves, Saruno can channel certain amounts of chakra through the metal in the blade, charging it's power a bit more with each ounce of Raiton chakra he places into it. With his manipulation effect of his Kekkei Genkai, Saruno can have the illusion of a 'nova' when it hit against something, like an explosion. With the power of condensation of chakra, Saruno can condense the raiton chakra into the metal of the blade, and release it when it hit against something, when it does, it explodes to the point of a small nova, maybe about 5m wide. But, with the effects, it's takes time in order to do such, so it would take about 2 posts to actually pull off.

Name: Summon Lightning
Description: Raising his palms to the sky, Saruno can summon bolts of lightning from nearby thunderclouds, causing his Raiton techniques to become more powerful in strength and power with the charge of actual lightning in his grasp. Yet, in some cases, the lightning can miss and hit Saruno, but the chances are slim enough, so it doesn't happen all so often.
APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf, Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 1:02 pm

No it cant be used at far distances. So I cant travel miles and miles.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 1:17 pm

Name: Tokage Mo-do [Lizard Mode]
Requirments: Heavy Training with Salamander Fam.
Description: Kush spent along time with the Salamander Fam during his time as a Missing Nin, treating him like family. Utilizing natural chakra and sage chakra ((if i can)), Kush will be able to become extremely powerful in this mode. He becomes extremely strong, extremely fast, and his jutsu jump up a rank. (C to B and B to A etc). His eyes turn a dark black, and he gets weird designs on his forearms and back.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 1:18 pm

(I can put side effects, but it'll take another post. Sorry for the triple post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:07 pm

Name: reverse genjutsu
Elements: ____
description: lets me cancel otu a genjutsu and let me use it but this takes a ton of chakra
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:09 pm

Ghost wrote:
Name: reverse genjutsu
Elements: ____
description: lets me cancel otu a genjutsu and let me use it but this takes a ton of chakra

Magen • Kyouten Chiten - Demonic Illusion • Mirror Heaven and Earth Change
That is the jutsu that you just generalized. It requires sharingan. Something like that genjutsu would require a mastery in genjutsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:12 pm

ok fair enough but what about my chakra hand jutsu on page 40
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:15 pm

Ghost wrote:
Name: chakra hand
Rank A
Element____
Description: makes a spiraling amount of chakra in my hand so powerfull it starts ripping my hand to shreds but it can blast through most things or go through it

So its rasengan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:19 pm

so it fills my hand with chakra and well its my kind of rasengan
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:24 pm

There's actually a rule about not having techniques similar to or having rasengan itself.

Not approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:24 pm

Ghost wrote:
so it fills my hand with chakra and well its my kind of rasengan

We can't approve rasengan and chidori look-a-like jutsu
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:29 pm

Jutsu Name: Suna No Mayu
Element: Sand
Description: Suna no Mayu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Tamekaze. It serves as one of Tamekaze's absolute defenses. After forming the needed hand seals, a sphere of sand will surround his body. This sand cocoon is made as a defensive measure. While in the cocoon Tamekaze will use the Daisan no Me (Third Eye) to view his opponent and the surrounding battlefield, and if they try to attack Tamekaze can make spikes come out the cocoon and hit them.

Jutsu Name: Daisan no Me
Description: Daisan no Me is a Ninjutsu technique unique to the Sand ninja Tamekaze. Created out of sand, the Eye allows Tamekaze to view an opponent when he is either encased in his Suna no Muya or when he needs to be able to see his opponent's actions when he has no clear line of sight with his own eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:32 pm

Tamekaze wrote:
Jutsu Name: Suna No Mayu
Description: Suna no Mayu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Tamekaze. It serves as one of Tamekaze's absolute defenses. After forming the needed hand seals, a sphere of sand will surround his body. This sand cocoon is made as a defensive measure. While in the cocoon Tamekaze will use the Daisan no Me (Third Eye) to view his opponent and the surrounding battlefield, and if they try to attack Tamekaze can make spikes come out the cocoon and hit them.

Jutsu Name: Daisan no Me
Description: Daisan no Me is a Ninjutsu technique unique to the Sand ninja Tamekaze. Created out of sand, the Eye allows Tamekaze to view an opponent when he is either encased in his Suna no Muya or when he needs to be able to see his opponent's actions when he has no clear line of sight with his own eyes.

Why not? APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb 2009, 2:07 am

What about my Volcano Palm? I posted it 4 pages back. And my Tokado Mo-do?
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb 2009, 10:43 am

Anything Posted Before This Post Here Will Fall Under the Old System and will be immediately added to the user's profile. Any newly created jutsus posted after this, must be trained to achieve.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb 2009, 10:54 am

Eki Gisou wrote:
Anything Posted Before This Post Here Will Fall Under the Old System and will be immediately added to the user's profile. Any newly created jutsus posted after this, must be trained to achieve.

Thanks for the notice. I wasn't sure what to do ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb 2009, 4:00 pm

Is my Tokado mo-do approved then? I can add alot more to it.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2009, 8:07 am

Kush wrote:
Is my Tokado mo-do approved then? I can add alot more to it.

This is embarrassing...
I can't find it.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2009, 9:29 am

Kush wrote:
Name: Tokage Mo-do [Lizard Mode]
Requirments: Heavy Training with Salamander Fam.
Description: Kush spent along time with the Salamander Fam during his time as a Missing Nin, treating him like family. Utilizing natural chakra and sage chakra ((if i can)), Kush will be able to become extremely powerful in this mode. He becomes extremely strong, extremely fast, and his jutsu jump up a rank. (C to B and B to A etc). His eyes turn a dark black, and he gets weird designs on his forearms and back.

Sage mod is something in new in Naruto. So, I'll let an admin judge this.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2009, 9:56 pm

Locked? Test.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 11:24 am

There is one thing Eki. If we want to learn a custom jutsu of ours...how do we know if its is overpowered if we dont Approved them?
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb 2009, 2:30 am

Kisuke wrote:
Shinso's Technique's

Unlike reguler technique's, using these one's doesn't reqire handseals.
These Technique's require a Command to be used.

Empale his Flesh [ Or Empale ]
Type: Special
This Technique allows Shinso's blade to extend at an extremely fast speed. This technique is difficult to dodge and cannot be blocked by a simple shield or low leveled defense technique.

Shoot to Kill [ Or Shoot ]
This is an advanced version of Empale. In this technique, Shinso glows white. His piercing power and damage creatly increase along with speed. This technique is difficult to dodge, and cannot be blocked by even S-Rank defenses as this Technique's is mainly about Piercing. This technique is Impossible to block. Can be dodged by high level Nin.

SenbonZakura [ Scatter ]
This technique Scatters the Sword into 1000 smaller blades, which after reflecting light, look like Sakura Petals. This Blades can be controlled by Kisuke upto 100m around him. If he uses his hands, he can triple the attack speed.

SenbonZakura Kageyoshi
This technique is one of the many bankai of Shinso. This technique has 3 Variations. On its own, SenbonZakura is just a command. It must be used by one of the following 3 Techs to be of any use.

Gokei
This creates over 100 million scattered petals which swirl around the opponent as like a cloud, which then collapses into them from every possible angle, leaving no blind spots and no possibility to escape. The resulting shockwave generated by the aftermath of the attack is so powerful that Byakuya himself has to Flash Step away from Gokei's blast area (he is normally immune to the cutting effects of his own Bankai, evident by the fact that he could wield the swords generated by its Senkei formation with bare hands without him getting cut himself). This tech can be used similiar to Gaara's Sand.

Senkei
This one unites the scattered petals into complete swords that form four rows around Kisuke and his opponent in a column-like array. While Kisuke can control these swords as he does his regular blades, he usually attacks with just one in hand. Byakuya claims that the purpose of the Senkei is not to attack from all sides but rather to concentrate his power into fewer blades. Lacking the flexibility of endless blades Kuchiki loses the defensive aspect of Senbonzakura but gains explosive attack power. It seems to take fewer blows from a Senkei blade to exhaust the enemy than the multiple cuts from the unfocused Bankai. The Senkei also seems to cage himself with his enemy, allowing neither combatant to move very far from each other. After immobilizing an opponent, he can call in the other blades to hit them while they're trapped. This can also be used to form a large shield around Kisuke to block strong attacks.

Shukei
This condenses each and every single one of his blades into a single, potent sword, drastically increasing its cutting power. The blade appears bright white and its aura takes the form of a bird, earning it the name Hakuteiken (白帝剣, White Imperial Sword; Viz: "white emperor sword"). Kisuke also grows pure white wings and a halo-like circle in the back, both made of spiritual power. It is unknown whether these wings are merely an aesthetic effect or if they can be used to fly. While in this form, speed and strength increase exponentially which is followed by a drastic drop in energy. This is sort of like a last resort.

Thats all for now.

Alrighty then.

First, remove all references to bleach (AKA bankai).
Next, I can approve the commands as opposed to hand seals, but you have to make a tech for it, and it has to consume extra chakra as you won't have the hand seals guiding the chakra for you.
The A and S rank techniques will need hand seals, no ifs and or buts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb 2009, 10:35 pm

Hey. This is locked. Leave it alone. All nothing more should be posted after this. If your post is unapproved in here post it in the new section with a note and we'll approve it under the old system.

I locked this topic. No one should be unlocking it without special permission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costum Jutsu's
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33