Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Empty
PostSubject: Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo   Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 9:30 pm

Tenshin still a little ticked that the Leader cut him bu he didnt care. Tenshin was walking around the forest when he seen a Shinobi standing there Tenshin then stoped and looked at the Shinobi. "Who are you." Tenshin sasy in a low voice. Tenshin was wearing normal black and gray clothes with a black robe around him, with a sheeth and sword on his back hidden. Tenshin left all he Akatsuki stuff behind at the HQ so nobody knew who he was. As the Shonibi started to speak Tenshin griped his sword.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo   Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 9:36 pm

"Does it matter? You're not wearing any village affiliates, meaning you're a missing nin, if you are a nin that is. Looks to me like you're just a wannabe." Seiyuuki was spinning a kunai round one of his fingers, dressed in his normal Kazekage robes. Leaning against one of his favorite trees, he watched cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo   Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 9:43 pm

Tenshin smiled then raised his left hand and removed his hood and moved his hair back trying to show the kazekage who he realy his, for Tenshin was only wearing the Akatsuki ring. "So your an Kazekage. Hum no wonder why you have such a big mouth." Tenshin says as he starts to grab his sword out his sheeth and shows the blade tip. Tenshin then just stood there and awaited for the man to talk again.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo   Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 9:50 pm

"Not sure what having a big mouth and being the Kazekage have in common, but maybe it's hereditary. So, planning on attacking me anytime soon, or are you too busy shaking in your boots?" Seiyuuki's mouth was covered, but you could tell from his eyes that he was grinning.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo   Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 9:57 pm

Tenshin was looking at the Kazekage but wasnt going to attack for he wasnt in the mood to fight. "I not scared of you if that what you think but i not going to attack first either." Tenshin says as he stands ther and then slides his sword back in his sheeth then do some hand signs and make two Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. Tenshin then stood there an awaited on the Kazekage to make his move.

Jutsu Name: Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
Element: Lightining
Description: Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes lightning to create a Kage Bunshin clone. Because it is a Kage Bunshin, the Raiton version shares the ability to interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. If the Raiton Kage Bunshin is injured, the clone will revert into its natural lightning state. Like in other Lightning Element attacks, should the target come into contact with the electricity, they will be momentarily stunned.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo   Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 10:00 pm

Seiyuuki cocked his head, "Did you know I have a devout ability for sensing chakra? Something to do with puppeteering and extremely masterful chakra molding. Those raiton clones won't help you... Akatsuki." Seiyuuki said the last word with a hint of malice in his voice, how he knew Tenshin was of the akatsuki was beyond anyone's knowledge at this point.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo   Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 10:16 pm

Tenshin stopped talking and then had the two Ration go and attack the Kazekage. Tenshin then stood there as the shadow clones ran up to fight the Kazekage. Tenshin was just standing asorbing his opponents move. Tenshin then started to activate his Sharingan and look at the Kazekage.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo   Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 10:26 pm

Letting the kunai fall, Seiyuuki aimed both his fingers out to his sides, arms crossed, so that they were pointed at the oncoming clones. In response, chakra formed like strings around his fingertips, then turned into two long pikes, stabbing both the clones through. Though the clones did carry an electrical charge, the chakra didn't conduct it. Leaving Seiyuuki sitting there still, staring at the nin.

"You'll have to do better then that."

Chakra Kurikata no Jutsu [Chakra Molding technique]
This technique is an advanced variation of the puppetry technique, created by Seiyuuki, using many of the same concepts. Initially, the user sends his chakra out in a thin line. Once he accomplishes that, he molds the chakra into a shape, any shape at all. From there, he can either move the object with the use of his chakra string still attached to it, or simply disconnect it and use it as a solid object. Because these objects are made out of pure chakra, they are invisible to the naked eye.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo   Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 10:35 pm

Tenshin then stood there looking. Tenshin then started to speak in his mind. (So he has puppet jutsu.) Tenshin then started to run towards the Kazekage and kick him up into mid air. Tenshin the jumped up and did Konoha Kage Buyou then Tenshin grabed the kazekage and started to do ShiShi Rendan ( Lion Combo ).

Jutsu Name: Konoha Kage Buyou
Element: None
Description: Konoha Kage Buyou is a Taijutsu technique that is used to position a ninja's opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. The ninja will first quickly appear below their opponent, then with a switch upper kick they will launch their target into the air. The ninja will then jump into the air to "shadow" the target with the target's back to their chest. Uchiha Tenshin would go on to copy this move to set up his opponent for his Shishi Rendan technique.

Jutsu Name: ShiShi Rendan ( Lion Combo )
Description: ShiShi Rendan is a Taijutsu technique developed by Uchiha Tenshin after he used his Sharingan to copy the movements of fellow Leaf ninja. Tenshin first uses the Konoha Kage Buyou to manuever his opponent in a vulnerable aerial position. While shadowing his opponent, Tenshin will attempt to strike them from a vulnerable angle. If he is unable to make a clean strike, he will strike anyway as a feint, to draw his target's attention and defense to one area. He can then strike the undefended area and begin knocking them downwards towards the ground. As the enemy falls back to the earth, Tenshin will deftly rotate his body around to deliver a full force kick to their chest.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo   Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 10:42 pm

Seiyuuki's eyes seemed to be unphased as he took the brunt of the blow. However, after the last hit, his robes seemed to fall free from his body, revealing it to be a puppet all along.

"Ehehe, surprised to see me?" His jaw then made a clicking sound before expelling a large knockout gas into the air. because both of them were still suspended, it would be impossible to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo   Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 10:49 pm

Tenshin stopped breathing and started to jump back from the gas. "Darn should have guessed he made himself a puppet." Tenshin says in his mind. Tenshin then made it out of the poison fog. Tenshin started to breath again. "Man i gotta keep my gaurd up around him nowknowing his a puppet and all." Tenshin says in his mind again. Tenshin then just stood there and awaited the smoke to clear.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo   Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 10:55 pm

From the smoke came ten puppets, all pouring out, wearing white clothing.

"Perhaps I am a puppet, and these are the puppet's puppets. Ten Puppet of Chikamatsu!"

As they fell, one of them, puppet seven to be exact, lunged at Tenshin, wielding two large head cleaving swords.

Shirahigi: Jikki Chikamatsu no Shuu [White Secret Technique: Ten Puppet Collection of Chikamatsu]
Shirahigi: Jikki Chikamatsu no Shuu is a Ninjutsu technique used by puppet master Chiyo that is said to have leveled a fortress. After her death these puppets were handed down to Seiyuuki. It was said to be her ultimate technique, now it is one of his. With this technique, Seiyuuki will summon ten puppets. He will then manipulate one puppet with one of his fingers, so ten fingers allow him to maneuver ten puppets. These puppets were made by the first Kugutsu no Jutsu user, Chikamatsu Monzaemon. These puppets can be used to initiate techniques in their own right, such as the Sanbou Kyuukai combination, chain attack combos and hidden weapon emplacements.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo   Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 10:59 pm

Tenshin looked and noticed something he seen these puppets before in a book or something. Tenshin then just started to jump back more and do some hand signs. Tenshin then made a gaint Fire ball shapped as and dragon head and shot it at all the puppets.

Jutsu Name: Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu
Element: Fire
Description: Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo   Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 11:01 pm

Puppet number two, the defensive puppet with the iron head moved into the way at this point, deflecting the fireballs away. Meanwhile, puppet's five and nine connected together, nine throwing five at Tenshin like a spinning disc. The Kazekage, finally appeared behind Tenshin, having been hidden earlier by the remains of the gas.

"I like fire too." Opening a hatch in his chest, a flamethrower starting spewing heat in tenshin's direction.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo   Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 11:10 pm

Tenshin jumped up out of the way of the puppet and the fire blast. Tenshin then looked at the Kazekage with his Shariingan. Tenshin was shocked to see that the kazekage made himself into a puppet. "That thing has to have a haert or something thats keeping him alive. Tenshin says as he starts to place his hand on his wrist and then summons a Shurriken and started to throw it at the Kazekage,

Jutsu Name: Kuchiyose • Raikou Kenka
Description: Kuchiyose • Raikou Kenka is a Ninjutsu summoning technique utilized by Uchiha Tenshin. Before going into battle, Tenshin placed two summoning marks on his wrists. From these wrists he could quickly summon multiple bladed weapons, including various forms of shuriken
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo   Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 11:38 pm

The shurikens sunk into the Kazekage's wooden lacquered chest, but didn't dig in much deeper then half an inch. Twitching a couple fingers, puppets 4, 6 and 8 from the chikamatsu set came together.

"Three Buddhist Treasures Vacuum Destruction!" the three puppets then formed a vortex, uprotting trees and grinding them to dust, soon Tenshin would be their next victim.

Sanbou Kyuukai [Three Buddhist Treasures Vacuum Destruction]
Sanbou Kyuukai is a Ninjutsu technique used by three of the ten Chikamatsu puppets. The puppets come together to form a pyramid. After forming a hand seal, a great suction will draw in all the surrounding targets to the area between their bodies. Once the sucked in materials reach this area they are broken down into nothingness in the swirling vortex.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo   Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 11:47 pm

"Darn Tenshin says as he takes out a ninja wires and make shuriken and wrapped the string around the Shuriken then threw it at a tree and then just pulled his way to the tree enshin hen went around the tree and said. "Hum i learned some things about you puppet master but i well be back soon or later to fight ou when i get stronger. Tenhin says as he jumps on another Tree and then runs away fleeing from the battle.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo   Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 11:53 pm

miyuki had watched the battle. she was sitting in the dark in her black kimono. she was in mid air. contrcting the air elements into an invisible, suspended solid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo   Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenshin Uchiha .vs. Seiyuuki Uindo
Page 1 of 1