Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Tenshin vs Daedalous

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Tenshin vs Daedalous Empty
PostSubject: Tenshin vs Daedalous   Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 11:07 pm

Tenshin was walking by a river bed. When he started to hear. Something rattleing in the trees. "Hum..." Tenshin then did some handsigns and awaited for the person to come down and show them self.

OOC: Sorry for short post.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Daedalous   Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 11:20 pm

Daedalus' large form dropped from a tree branch, and as he landed, he took off his akatsuki cloak, allowing him access to all of his weapons. Hanging the coat on another branch, he then turned to Tenshin.

"Y'know, I woke up this morning, and instead of having my usual fried eggs, I thought I'd just beat you again. What do you say?" He then stood there, waiting for an answer, cracking his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Daedalous   Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 11:38 pm

Tenshin stood there and sayed nothing. "Cocky i see." Tenshin sayed in his mind. Tenshin then removed his sword from his sheet and then looked at him placeing the sword apon Tenshin shoulder. Tenshin then lefted his hand and stuck his palm out. Taughting him to bring it. Tenshin then stof=d there awaiting for him to attack
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Daedalous   Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 11:41 pm

Not wasting anytime. Daedalus charged forward, his head down as he quickly ran towards his opponent. Reaching behind him, he pulled a sword from his current back part, the sword and the back part both resembling a collection of bones. As he got closer, he leaped, spinning aiming for tenshin's throat with the sword.

Back 5B; Corpse Creator
A large bone like construction with four large hollow bones coming away from it. This part was modeled after Kimimaro’s abilities in combat. From the hollow bones, it can fire off multiple bone like bullets seamlessly, as well as create a large and powerful sound blast, forcing everything within three hundred and sixty degrees backwards. Finally, a sword designed to resemble a backbone may be withdrawn from the part. The seal symbol for this part is on Daedalus’ solar plexus.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Daedalous   Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 12:30 am

Tenshin just swung with his sword hitting Daes Sword. Tenshin had so much force in the swing it sent Dae flying backwards. Tenshin then walked foward towards Dae with his sword placed on his shoulder again. "What a drag this is boring"Tenshin says in ahis mind. He then jumped up to the Tree and then jumped off the tree plungeing down towards Dae about to cut him in half.

Last edited by Tenshin Uchiha on Thu 08 Jan 2009, 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Daedalous   Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 12:45 am

((Watch the autohit, it was in your second sentence. Trying saying something more like "Tenshin had enough force behind the blow to through Daedalus back if it connected. And where is there a ceiling... We're standing beside a river bed. You're the one who set the setting... Fix it, this is ridiculous.))
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Daedalous   Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 12:46 am

((o yeah dude i been up for 2 days now leave me alone and sorry for Auto hitting.))
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Daedalous   Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 12:54 am

((Aight, thanks for fixing it though.))

Having twisted in mid-air, Dae's palm caught the ground, flipping allowing him to flip back onto his feet. Looking up, he noticed Tenshin leaping down towards him. Leaning back so that his stomach was now aimed at Tenshin, his ribs folded outwards, pointing directly at the Uchiha. Next, their tips fired off, all eight of them, easily recognizable as missiles as they flew straight for Daedalus' opponent.

Left Ribset 6A; Missile Launcher
The ribs open and expand outwards to reveal their points, these points then fire off and explode on contact. The sealing symbol for this part is just above the actual ribcage.

Right Ribset 7A; Missile Launcher
The ribs open and expand outwards to reveal their points, these points then fire off and explode on contact. The sealing symbol for this part is just above the actual ribcage.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Daedalous   Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 1:07 am

Tenshin then activated his Sharingan and dodge one missle by spinning and the second one he had leaned back and to the where the missle was directly on top of his chest now but it didnt hit him for it went past him, Tenshin then threw two kunia at eack Missle so it wont turn around and try to hit him and a big explosion hit once the kunias touched them. Tenshin then landed on the ground and looked at Dae. He placed his sword back on his shoulder and watch Dae closely for any other trick he had.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Daedalous   Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 8:29 pm

Daedalus raised an eyebrow. "You really rely on that sharingan, don't you Tenshin? It's somewhat entertaining that you have to activate it this early in the fight." Daedalus then charged forwards, leaping over Tenshin. As heh passed the Uchiha, his hand flipped off of his arm, revealing a narrow cannon. With a clicking noise, the cannon then shot out hundreds of glue covered, balled up explosive tags.

The balls flew through the air in a spread pattern, soon to land around and on top of Tenshin. As Daedalus then landed, his hand flipped back into place, the tags being activated, and igniting the entire area behind him in flames.

Left Arm 3C; Spider Web Bomb
The hand flips up at the wrist, revealing a tube. Multiple balled up explosive tags are then fired out, all attached back to the tube by thin strings. After the explosives have covered the desired area, the hand flips back down, tugging on the string and setting off the bombs before cutting the strings themselves, preparing to reload. Has multiple seal symbols around the elbow, each one corresponding to a different arm part.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Daedalous   Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 10:05 pm

Tenshin got hit by the xplosion but it turned out it was realy a shadow clone. Tenshin was in a tree watching. he then jumped out the tree looking at him. "Seem like you realy trying to kill me i see." Tenshin then jumped up and did some handsigns. "Gouryuuka no justu" Tenshin saysa s he expels a dragons head made of fire from hi mouth aim at Dae. Tenshin then landed on the ground and did some more handsigns and then waited on the smoke to clear up.

Name: Shadow Clone Tag
Element: None
Description: First the user has to perform the hand signs, At first it wont look like nothing happened but once the enemy trys to attack it will appear as a shadow clone and the real user would be somewhere in the area.

Jutsu Name: Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu
Element: Fire
Description: Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Daedalous   Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 12:57 am

Daedalus grinned, "I'm not expecting to kill you anymore then your expecting to die." He then leaped again, flipping over the fire ball, letting it collide with a tree behind him. As he came down, he was within range of a taijutsu attack, and thus, he pulled back his right arm, as it was currently set to the right part, and threw his fist towards Tenshin's stomach, with enough force to easily shatter his bones.

Right Arm 2F; Pneumatic System
Arm backed by a pneumatic system for taijutsu. Though not as quick as the taijutsu arm, it delivers blows strong enough to shatter stone. Has multiple seal symbols around the elbow, each one corresponding to a different arm part.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Daedalous   Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 1:24 am

Tenshin smiled. Tenshin then looked at the fist Tenshin then just let it hit him Tenshin poofed again. "How sad you cant touch me no more." A voice says from all direction so that Dae wouldnt know where he was. "You should look before you hit at anything i been making clones for a while now to fight you as i sitting down meditateing drining chakra froma all living thing around use." Tenshin say again fom every direction. "Now Dae feel the burn!! " Tenshin says a from every direction again and then he did some handsigns Stuck his sword in the ground. A wall of fire emerged from the ground and inprisoned Dae ina a box of flame with no way to escape but one DEATH. He then did some more hand signs. Tenshin then made a copy of his kaana and stuck t in the ground as well. The sword then broke and shot a thousand small metal blades at Dae from all directions.

Name: Shadow Clone Tag
Element: None
Description: First the user has to perform the hand signs, At first it wont look like nothing happened but once the enemy trys to attack it will appear as a shadow clone and the real user would be somewhere in the area.

Justu Name: Chakra Drain
Element: N/A
Descrption: Tenshin well start by sitting on the ground and meditate. This well alow Tenshin to gain chakra from all living things around him and use it to his well. Tenshin mostly use this jutsu to gain chakra during a fight for he did it so much he can do it in a blink of an eye. If Tenshin has some one around him as he do this he has the choice to drain there chakra or let them be.(1 post)

Justu Name: Sword Of Fire
Element: Fire
Description: After the user does a string of hand signs and thrusts a sword into the ground a large wall of fire will emerge around an opponent. The fire can not be frozen or destroyed by water.

Justu: Sword Destruction no justu
Description: After emitting chakra into a blade the user will do a string of handsigns. After that is finished the user will force thier sword into the ground. The sword will explode into thousands of sharp mini blades like shards of glass. The user can direct them with a simple point or throw of a kunai. The shards last for about 2 minutes (2 post) then they reform back into the sword.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Daedalous   Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 1:36 am

Daedalus simply shook his head, his feet beginning to burn. He then opened a panel in his chest, pulling out two scrolls. In a moment, a bright flash of white smoke appeared from within the box. Moments later, a large steel man walked out from the box, the flames grazing from his body. Then the shards hailed down on him, but the steel man didn't move, thousands of the shards bouncing off of his eight foot frame.

"Have to do better then that Tenshin!" The voice echoed, emulating from the giant. It then formed hand seals, concentrating it's chakra. Pausing for a moment, it then made a few more hand seals before continuing with the technique. Opening it's jaws, it then launched a massive scale wind attack, knocking down everything in a straight mile. If anything, Tenshin had to move fast.

Daedalus Mark II
Tenshin vs Daedalous YVCAXM3CHUCALWVZ5WCAB1U1WZCAUE20K7C
Daedalus Mark II is Daedalus' long range puppet, when he prefers not to use his own body. The puppet, due to it's eight foot tall frame and six hundred pound mass, has very few weapons, but draws on it's pure physical strength. Being made out of titanium, very few things cann harm it.
Weapons:
~Multiple extending blades.
~Foldout shields from forearms.
~Foldout panels from back allowing for entire body to be covered.
~Heart box slot in chest.

Fuuton: Atsugai [Wind Release: Pressure Damage]
Atsugai is a destructive technique using the wind element. After forming hand seals, Seiyuuki will release the wind from his mouth, producing a bird's shrieking like caw. This wind is so powerful, it actually is bright white and solid in color, being able to be seen far in the distance. Essentially, it may tear through anything if it hits.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Daedalous   Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 1:52 am

Tenshin then looked. Tenshin made a shadow clone to take his plce and run from the flame to make it seem like Tenshin was about to die. He then tapped his foot three times on the ground fast. Tenshin then semerge under ground sending Chakra waves to see every from under ground. Tenshin shadow clone was running away from the blast. Tenshin shadow clone didnt make it and got hit. "F***!!!" Tenshin shadow clone said. Tenshin Shadow clone was laying there cut up in to 4 diffrent pieces. Tenshin then awaited for Dae to walkup to it think he won for Tenshin had a surprise.

Name: Head Hunters Assault
Description: The user would gather chakra throughout his body. He would tap the ground with his foot three times, as he does this he will disappear under ground. While under ground he would send a chakra wave through the ground so he could locate the enemy. Once located he would grab the users legs and pull them underground to the point where there heads would be the only thing visible above ground.

Jutsu Name: Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
Element: Lightining
Description: Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes lightning to create a Kage Bunshin clone. Because it is a Kage Bunshin, the Raiton version shares the ability to interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. If the Raiton Kage Bunshin is injured, the clone will revert into its natural lightning state. Like in other Lightning Element attacks, should the target come into contact with the electricity, they will be momentarily stunned.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Daedalous   Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 1:59 am

Raising it's fingers, the iron Daedalus puppet fired six senbon straight into Tenshin's throat, seeing it poof in smoke.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are!"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Daedalous   Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 2:15 am

Tenshin was directly under Dae. "As you wish." Tenshin says as he grabs Dae from the feet and then pulls him under ground leaveing only his hea visable. "Tenshin was standing behind Dae now so he couldnt pull no tricks. "Your future is deat." Tenshin says as heis about to Kick dae in the head with alot of force.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Daedalous   Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 2:35 am

As the foot connected with Daedalus' head, the metal goliath vanished, a surge of lightning shocking Tenshin. Daedalus then took a few steps forward out from behind a tree.

"Nice try, my turn!"

Two long metal spikes then extended from his wrists, aiming to impale the Uchiha.

Raiton: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [Lightning Release: Shadow Clone Technique]
Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes lightning to create a Kage Bunshin clone. Because it is a Kage Bunshin, the Raiton version shares the ability to interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. If the Raiton Kage Bunshin is injured, the clone will revert into its natural lightning state. Like in other Lightning Element attacks, should the target come into contact with the electricity, they will be momentarily stunned.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Daedalous   Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 2:45 am

OOC: When did you do the Hansigns for the shadow clone....
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Daedalous   Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 2:49 am

((Right after I did the signs for the pressure technique.

daedalus wrote:
"Have to do better then that Tenshin!" The voice echoed, emulating from the giant. It then formed hand seals, concentrating it's chakra. Pausing for a moment, it then made a few more hand seals before continuing with the technique.
))
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Daedalous   Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 2:59 am

((OK i see now))

"AHHH!" Tenshin yells for he was shocked pretty bad but he still stood looking like nothing happened. Tenshin then watch as the spikes cam towards him Tenshin jumped up and landed on top of them Tenshin then took out the gloves Miyuki gave him to boost his Taijutsu attacks. Tenshin then put them on and then did some hand signs as he strted to run towards dae and keep his Chakra at an intense level and jumped over Dae and landed behind him. "Its time." Tenshin says as he run towards him with great speed and in a blink he is right in front of Dae at the exact put where he is still turning around. Tenshin was swing up aiming to hit Dae with an upper cut to start his jutsu off.

Justu Name: Rampaging Speed
Description: The user will charge up their chakra at intense levels then let it all out at once. The user will burst into speed and will charge at the opponent. The user will use various strikes towards the opponent. First uppercutting them into the sky, then leaping into the air and kicking them in their gut and finally spinning their other leg into the opponent's face sky rocketing the opponent to teh ground.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Daedalous   Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 2:18 pm

Not being able to turn around quick enough, Daedalus was struck by the entire combo, his body leaving a crater in the ground. A low, metallic laugh then seemed to echo from what appeared to be his final resting place.

"Nice try Tenshin."

Daedalus then climbed out of the hole, his head and gut badly dented, but otherwise he was unharmed. "However, that was perhaps the only time anyone's done damage to this body. Good for you."

The giant then lunged, and in a flash was standing right in front of Tenshin, looming overtop of him. Both fists then swung downwards, attempting to crush the Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Daedalous   Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 9:55 pm

Tenshin looked. As the Dae swung down on him he grabbed both arms. "Your Stronger then last time." Tenshin say in a dep voice. "I cant hold himfor much longer." He says in his mind as he lefted one leg up and was about to kick Dae in the chest with full force.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Daedalous   Tenshin vs Daedalous Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenshin vs Daedalous
Page 1 of 1