Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
a dip in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
a dip in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
a dip in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
a dip in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
a dip in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
a dip in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
a dip in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
a dip in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
a dip in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

a dip in the hot springs (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a dip in the hot springs (open) Empty
PostSubject: a dip in the hot springs (open)   a dip in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec 2008, 5:53 pm

Zodiark walked through the sand village, his hair was dyed blond and gelled back, coming off the back of his head in spikes. he was wearing a black sleeveless, skin tight shirt, his upper body looking much larger and more muscular than he had ever appeared to be under his normal jacket. he was also wearing a pair of rather baggy camo pants with what appeared to be knee-pads built into the pants. his face appeared far more rugged than normal with a large scar over his left eye, preventing any use of it, leaving him only his right eye to use. as he walked through the nearly empty streets, he came across a small hot springs on the edge of town. looking at the sign he saw that the springs claimed to have the most energizing and revitalizing mineral baths in the world. curious, he walked into the building and was greeted by what he thought was an overly cheery women, asking him what he would like and to sign the guest book before entering. after looking around the shop for a moment he turned to the woman and said "i'll take one of the mineral baths, and i would like to remain undisturbed while relaxing" he slid a large amount of money on the counter and the woman grinned and walked over to the front door to hang the "Closed" sign before walking back over to the man and showing him to the springs. as the woman came back in to count the money, she grew curious as to who the man was and looked at the guest book to see his name. the only thing the man had signed was Gado
Back to top Go down

a dip in the hot springs (open)
Page 1 of 1