Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Collecting My Thoughts At The Hot Springs Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Collecting My Thoughts At The Hot Springs Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Collecting My Thoughts At The Hot Springs Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Collecting My Thoughts At The Hot Springs Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Collecting My Thoughts At The Hot Springs Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Collecting My Thoughts At The Hot Springs Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Collecting My Thoughts At The Hot Springs Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Collecting My Thoughts At The Hot Springs Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Collecting My Thoughts At The Hot Springs Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Collecting My Thoughts At The Hot Springs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Sunakagure

Collecting My Thoughts At The Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Collecting My Thoughts At The Hot Springs   Collecting My Thoughts At The Hot Springs Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 2:46 pm

Checking to make sure nobody was looking Eiichiro cautiously dropped his towel and nudged it to one side. Checking once more he lowered himself leisurely into the scalding water, letting it embrace his bruised and battered body. Gently applying its steaming hands to the wounds he gained all too easily over the past three weeks.

"Ugh". Eiichiro groaned aloud. It had taken him the whole journey pack, plus an extra week to figure out what his grandma had meant. A shout came from the other side of the wall, followed by a splash. Eiichiro just lowered himself further in. There had been tension between the countries lately, but it seemed there was more to it than that... and it took an old lady to figure it all out. "Stupid politics" he spat. His grandma probably knew even more than the Kages knew themselves.
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Collecting My Thoughts At The Hot Springs   Collecting My Thoughts At The Hot Springs Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 3:12 pm

No time to think about that now, he couldn't help it if war broke out. More steam rose from the water, obsecuring his view. It made him feel sleepy watching it drift along the surface and twist around in columns up towards the flaking pine of the beams above.
Eiichiro was thankful for the hot water; the way the mountain could easily spit out ash and destroy everything but instead it supplyed this boiling water in which people could feel warm and relaxed.
An attendant had laid his clothes down on a dry flat rock next to his towel and left a bruch for scrubbing and a bar of sweet smelling soap. Although the waters warmth was comforting it was hard to keep his mind off the topic of war.
Idea's flashed through his mind. There was no doubt Stone would attack Cloud, needless to say, his grandma hadn't said anything specific but considering what had happened in the past it was inevitable. Leaf could also be in danger from invasion but unlike the Stone, Cloud scenario it wasn't a sure thing...Once again Eiichiro couldn't help but groan out loud. A guest in the corridor outside stared at him. Eiichiro light-heartedly gave him the middle finger. Clearing his mind wasn't easy, he reached for the bruh and began to scrub himself, happy to get the dirt off him.
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Collecting My Thoughts At The Hot Springs   Collecting My Thoughts At The Hot Springs Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 3:21 pm

There was an open cut on his shoulder, but luckily it wasn't bleeding. The last thing he wanted was to get blood in the water. He opted not to use the soap, it would only dirty the water and anyway the scrubbing was already making him feel much fresher.
After a while he managed to get the thought of war out of his mind. But the prediction still lingered at the back. Battling of any kind would plunge the five great countries into turmoil, Leaf would be the key player and it was likely a weaker nation might seek an alliance. Eiichiro clamped his eyes shut and forced the thoughts back out his head.
The water seemed to be getting hotter as it caressed his injuries. They had become delicate after the journey and it was good that he could finally give them some rest.
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Collecting My Thoughts At The Hot Springs   Collecting My Thoughts At The Hot Springs Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 3:36 pm

Soon he was forced to get out the water. Instead he lay down on the large flat rock with his towel round his waist, radiating in the warmth of the steam which in turn was radiating off the water.
His room was in this very guest house, directly above this one so it was always heated, and it would be just as hot as it was in here. Plus it would have a warm, clean bed and food. After a moment of deciding he got up and pulled on the fresh clothes the attendant had left, before leaving and heading upstairs to his own room.
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Collecting My Thoughts At The Hot Springs   Collecting My Thoughts At The Hot Springs Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 3:43 pm

TOPIC CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collecting My Thoughts At The Hot Springs   Collecting My Thoughts At The Hot Springs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collecting My Thoughts At The Hot Springs
Page 1 of 1