Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan Empty
PostSubject: The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan   The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 11:54 pm

Daedalus took a few steps into the center of the ring. Currently, he and his sparring partner, Tenshin, were in the akatsuki hideout, and few things cluttered their battlefield, beyond the occasional training dummy or target. Lowering himself in a defensive stance, Daedalus tapped his necklace, a brightly colored staff appearing in his hands.

"Alright Tenshin, let's do this." He then tapped his temple, his eye disappearing in a flash of white smoke, when the smoke cleared, a multi-pupiled eye appeared in it's place. then, without warning, he leapt at his opponent, aiming to strike him across the face with the staff.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan   The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 12:02 am

Tenshin just stood there and didnt even lisen to him. Tenshin then took out his sword slowly as he jumped towards him. Tenshin anaylze his move to try and figure out his excact location of where he well hit at. Tenshin then took his sword and blocked the hit. Tenshin then looked into the mans eye with a calm and evil look.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan   The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 12:04 am

Daedalus smiled, "You probably shouldn't look into my eyes." He then glanced at the sword, and the eye he had changed to, Miyuki's eye, got to work on it. After less then a millisecond, Tenshin's sword turned to paper, and Daedalus' staff continued moving, pushing it's way towards Tenshins ribs.

"Don't worry, I'll make your sword good as new after the battle."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan   The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 12:20 am

Tenshin watched his sword turn to paper and then he activated his sharingan. Tenshin jumped back and then jumped on the man staff and then stood there watching him waiting for him to make a move. Tenshin then jumped up as he felt the staff stating to shake a bit. Tenshin landed on a near by tree and then awaited for him to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan   The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 12:26 am

((Are you reading? We're in the Akatsuki base Tenshin, I don't think there's many trees.))

Daedalus watched Tenshin carefully.

"You know, this is really the first time I've used this eye, I'm starting to like it." Looking at the tree, it's leave turned to oil. A nozzle then extended from Daedalus' palm. sending a burst of flame at the tree, making it explode.

Right Eye 8B; Atom Eye
A part made out of the eye Miyuki gave Daedalus, this part is similar to a human puppet, as it was made while the eye was still operational. This part allows the user to see atoms, and by channeling chakra into it, reconstruct those atoms.

Left Hand 3b; Flamethrower
A nozzle extends from the palm. This fires a large burst of extremely hot fire, hot enough to melt rock. This piece is not compatible with Left Arm Parts 3A and has only one seal symbol, corresponding to the other right hand part.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan   The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 12:29 am

Tenshin Smiled and then jumped out the tree before the blast hit."..." Tenshin smiled and then did some hand signs real fst and then did Raikiri.

Jutsu Name: Raikiri
Element: Lightning
Description: Raikiri is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Hatake Kakashi utilizing the Lightning Element. Raikiri allows him to cut through any foe.. It was given the nickname Raikiri after it was said Kakashi used the technique to cut a lightning bolt in two. Raikiri is used for assassination purposes. Activating the body to focus chakra to the hand, Kakashi's hand become enveloped by an electrical force. This force is their chakra altered in nature to an electrical current. By altering the shape of the force, similar to an electrical discharge, they can decide the power and range of the attack.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan   The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 12:37 am

Moving towards him in a straight line, Daedalus thought little of blocking or avoiding the attack. Instead, he simply leaned. The raikiri then hit him in the solarplex, passing straight through his body, even destroying Dae's back piece. However, as it passed through, Daedalus reached behind him with both hands, grabbing and holding onto Tenshin's wrist, keeping him close. His mouth then opened, and a knock out gas poured out, hitting Tenshin in the face.

"Game. Set. Match. You maybe have one minute before that gas knocks you out completely. Sorry Tenshin, I guess you need more practice."

Jaw 1B; Poison Launcher
Capable of not only firing poisonous gas bombs, but spraying out the poisonous gas as well. Has multiple seal symbols along the jaw line, each one corresponding to a different jaw part.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan   The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 12:46 am

Tenshin just took out a kunia and stabbed himself in the leg making a poof of smoke come around him. The real Tenshin was standing on a rock infront of the training ground door. Tenshin then smiled. "How fun was that." Tenshin then stood there and watched in tell the gas cleared up.

Name: Shadow Clone Tag
Element: None
Description: First the user has to perform the hand signs, At first it wont look like nothing happened but once the enemy trys to attack it will appear as a shadow clone and the real user would be somewhere in the area.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan   The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 3:03 am

Tenshin Uchiha wrote:
Tenshin just took out a kunia and stabbed himself in the leg making a poof of smoke come around him. The real Tenshin was standing on a rock infront of the training ground door. Tenshin then smiled. "How fun was that." Tenshin then stood there and watched in tell the gas cleared up.

Name: Shadow Clone Tag
Element: None
Description: First the user has to perform the hand signs, At first it wont look like nothing happened but once the enemy trys to attack it will appear as a shadow clone and the real user would be somewhere in the area.

((You didn't make any hand signs before you struck me with Raikiri. So even if you just used a replacement technique, that smoke still hit the real you. Like I said, you have a minute))

Daedalus grinned, checking his wrist. It wouldn't be long now, but why not entertain him. He then spun once, aiming both hands, as fists in Tenshins direction. As he did so, his forearms opened to reveal gatling gun like weaponry. Moments later, they were spinning, firing a hailstorm of kunai and shuriken at the Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan   The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 3:44 am

((LEFT TOPIC))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan   The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Puppet King vs. The Sharingan
Page 1 of 1